[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest blueeye

the pic only shows one side of the wreath, from my limited Korean it said ' Darling <3 Jjong Oppa buttakhae', it's like saying 'please take care of Jjong Oppa', something along that line. Maybe from Nana? Or JH's friends? Hope it helps

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eyeship

Girls day fansite said that flowers from fanclub and it said 'take care jjong oppa' seem like jh didnt send flowers to concert too :(( a little dissapointed , but i will wait for next station , gsd comeback stage at music core,coz their house is there,jong oppa at least come for supporting your wife first come back stage plzzzz. :x

Guest xxxchocopie31

I kinda knew he wouldn't come hahaha Good thing Yura did dance with another guy! I hope we can have a vudeo so we can see how sexy it is!

Guest eyeship

Yura solo stage trouble maker !!! I cantttttttt,feel jealouse :(( :(( :((

Fancam Girl's Day - Darling(달링) live

Guest xxxchocopie31

@eyeship omo! I've been waiting for this!!!! gomawo for the link! Let's wait for the HD one so we can spazz together!!!  >:) :\"> :x :x :\">

@Girls_Day_Hyeri: 이제 1시간만 기다리면 나온다구우우우~~~~~!! 달링 달링~~~~~♡.♡

@Girls_Day_Hyeri: Now only one hour is left before it comes outtttttttttttt~~~~~!! Darling darling~~~~~♡.♡

Guest Tinkiebell

Awwww, the flowers were not from Jjong oppa? ahahaha we kind of got ahead of ourselves. It's OK though, it's because we ship them :) 
Well, I guess we'll have to wait until they show it in the future's episode. It's GsD's first concert, isn't it? Knowing WGM, I'm pretty sure they'll take advantage of it as one of their "settings". They already showed Yura asking Jjong oppa to dance together on the stage, so there will be a follow up :) We'll probably see Jjong oppa seeing footages of Yura's troublemaker dance with the blond haired dancer and he'll show some jealousy. I mean, look at the fancam video, the blond haired dancer tapped Yura's butt twice... :D
@eyeship, thanks for those videos. :)

News article about Yura, HJH and Trouble-maker! :D
http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=15020

From what I understood, I think, she was asked whether she'll be performing with HJH and she replied they'll have to wait and see the concert to know ;))I hope, they follow it up in the next episode ;;)
There're some negative comments too, as usual, like Yura knowingly said about her solo performance in WGM, to "publicize" their concert. Pfft. 8-|Well, best to ignore such things! >:P

Guest valarmorghulis

Whoa..butt tapping in Yura's solo dance :))

I really hope there's a part where HJH will comment on Yura's dance part.. :>

Guest nene chan

hello everyone,

i'm new here. been lurking for quite a long time but this is the first time i make a post. i'm a fan of Hong Jonghyun since Vampire Idol day and I love Yura out of Girl's Day members. I was both happy and nervous when I heard them cast as a couple on WGM. You know, Jonghyun is stiff and I thought Yura would had a hard time to loose him up. But fortunately, they turned out to be fun. I loooveeeee them! Had watched them since the first episode and keep following them until now.

TBH, out of three WGM couples now, Jong Hyun and Yura is the most fun. Beside, they do have chemistry! I just love to see them both.

anyway, nice to meet you all! :)

Archived