[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell

@hanikyu, the right link:  http://92years.tumblr.com/MBC-HD
But this is for live streaming, and since the episode is over now, you can't live stream anymore. Now we just have to wait for the raw video :)
I also missed the live streaming. So, now I'm patiently waiting for the raw video.

Guest prism2103

@donghae76 thank you very much for the link! 
he called her ah young!! & the subtle skinship kyahhhh! not holding hands is ok. when they do, it'll be even more special  :x he's such a sweetie. he may look cold at first, but he's so gentle & knows when to compliment when he was teaching her how to drive! & he's slowly letting go, becoming a bit more mischief around yura (when they were taking pictures). 
i don't understand korean, but for the preview are they inviting their friends over for a housewarming party? CAN'T WAIT for subs. going back to rewatch ep 1-6 now.  :D

Guest Tinkiebell

Ok, I haven't been able to watch everything, but what I got so far:
- I'm actually glad the rooftop house is tiny. As someone already mentioned before, there would be no room for the camera crew.So instead, they will have static cameras installed all over the house and some cctvs. This is good, because even though the cameras are still there, but physically there would be no one else, giving them the opportunity to be closer and more comfortable without anyone else around.
- I'm convinced they'll someday move to a bigger house. They'll most likely get a house upgrade once they're already closer and more comfortable with each other. 
- No kitchen though.. do they have to order in, everytime?? :-/
- Jonghyun's long arms... hmmm! :x
- Laughed so hard at Yura's driving skills. 1st mistake, she forgot to loosen the side brake. 2nd mistake, she didn't keep exactly to the lane! :)) How the heck did this girl pass the driving test?? 
- I'm pretty sure, just like anyone would be if you were to sit in a car being driven around by a novice driver, Jonghyun was also quite nervous in the car. But instead of showing his nervousness, Jonghyun kept on assuring her that everything's ok, even praised her gently that she's doing great, gave her some pointers on how to break safely, etc. He's very patient! Het gets a brownie point! Coz I don't know any guys who would be that patient to their girlfriends or wives :)
- He called her "Ah Young-ah.." when they were in the car. 
- That bed is too small for Jonghyun.
- They're both meticulous shoppers, paying attention to discounts and 1+1 deals. :)

That's all for now. I gotta do some stuff first and then I'll watch the rest of the episode :D

Guest racoonmates

why i really like when she laugh and hit him?
:x thats cute,
They've been more comfortable each other. Love today's ep

Guest hanikyu

T.T 25 minutes is not enough.....guys do u notice that HJH take yuras pict wid his phone?they are really cute.....mbc pls extend their part.... [-O<

Guest Tinkiebell

b4 said: After watching it for the second time, its a really cute episode. In the car I didn't hear him call her Ah-Young. @b4 I could be wrong, but I heard him calling her "Ah Young-ah..." twice in the car: minutes 05.42 & 06.10 :) 

They did progress, albeit slowly :PBut what matters is that they're starting to get comfortable with each other now. Specially while shopping and taking pics!I think, HJH is holding back a bit but i'm sure he'll loosen up with time :)
Some screenshots :)
jgJEcSt.jpgFuTkP1S.jpgryfirIY.jpg

Archived