[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minaret

can't wait for the next episode! i am quite relief they didn't do housewarming yet..i thought the phone calls are to invite their friends over but it's only to ask them to be witnesses! i would love their friends to come over but not now..later part when they are really really close so they can make their friends envious with their marriage

Guest JasmineG

saw a clearer version of Yura's Troublemaker im sure Jonghyun is regretting now. hahaha but it's ok i wanna see him being jealous

Guest JasmineG

@eyeship me too! i really want to see what's his reaction about this. i just can't get off my eyes on this couple. keep on repeating previous episodes of them.

Guest Tinkiebell

Watched with subs, what a nice episode. 
I cracked up when Eric Nam (one of the MCs) pointed out that Jonghyun looked like a real driving instructor what with the clipboard and stuff. Bwaha! He does look like a driving instructor that way. We don't have to be worried about the husband not being able to provide. If his modelling/acting career ever goes down the drain, he can always consider this profession :))
I think they're the first couple that went to the city hall for the marriage "registration". It would be funny *cough*great*cough* if they accidentally turned in that marriage registration for real. We now pronounce you real husband and wife! Bwaha! >:) 
@JasmineG, thanks for the clearer version of Yura's solo stage. That blond haired dancer is one lucky dancer! Looking at the clearer version of the video, there's no butt tapping involved there. 
But, come on, I mean... look at this:tumblr_n8pfkfKk6H1sn29lho1_250.giftumblr_n8pfkfKk6H1sn29lho2_250.gif
credit: itsgirlsday@tumblr.com
tumblr_n8d82y7AzW1sjjw1po5_250.giftumblr_n8d82y7AzW1sjjw1po6_250.gif
credit: yeonies@tumblr.com
Mission accomplished, Yura, mission accomplished.Jonghyun's probably already looking for the nearest cliff by now ... :))
subbedbymyKSNnetWGME227140705720pmp4_sna

Guest xxxchocopie31

YURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN'T BREATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JONGHYUN PABO YAHHHHH

Guest daphneedel

@nikkisjs‌ i'm really sorry, i just want to silently browse through the pages and somehow i dont know how and when i push the flag button

Guest lemoncupcake

yuraaa, so cute and sexy, happy positive and bubbly... 
love the darling song, love yura solo stage, love this episode, she's so cheerful...
guess jong oppa was really disappointed about their house, his mood went all way down, he didn't even want to look at the sunset... thank god yura is her partner, she's a really happy girl
can't wait for next week.
disappointed a lil bit bcoz they're not dancing together, and no flowers also... but i'm pretty sure he sent her encouraging text message, guess we have to wait for another month to wait for this explanation episode *sigh

Archived