[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

Korean dramas of 2014 Review Collection DatabasePicture2014.jpg

RankedMisaeng / Incomplete Life 미생 (2014) ~[Miniseries] - Avg. 97%Three Days (2014) ~[Miniseries]     - Avg. 88.75%Cunning Single Lady/Sly and Single Again (2014) ~[Miniseries] - 87.75%It’s Okay, It’s Love (2014) ~[Miniseries] - 85%
Discovery of Romance (2014) ~[Miniseries] - 85%Picture2014.jpg

read full - http://www.akiatalking.com/2015/01/korean-dramas-of-2014.html

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

czakhareina said: Korean dramas of 2014 Review Collection Database

RankedMisaeng / Incomplete Life 미생 (2014) ~[Miniseries] - Avg. 97%Three Days (2014) ~[Miniseries]     - Avg. 88.75%Cunning Single Lady/Sly and Single Again (2014) ~[Miniseries] - 87.75%It’s Okay, It’s Love (2014) ~[Miniseries] - 85%
Discovery of Romance (2014) ~[Miniseries] - 85%

read full - http://www.akiatalking.com/2015/01/korean-dramas-of-2014.html

• 2 weeks later...

[ORDER] Photo Essay - Discovery of Romance Drama

tumblr_inline_njpvh6RHui1qcufwd.jpg

Soon to be released, a 312 pages photo essay with 270 photos from the production of Discovery of Romance drama is set to be released on Feb.16th

(psssh released on Feb.16th, why does it feels like Eric’s birthday present to us, well you have to pay to get it :P)

Price: ₩12,420
Release date:
Feb.16th, 2015
Total Pages & Size: 312 pages || 148 x 210 (A5 size)

Where to order:  || Koyo Book || Aladin || Yes24 || Interpark ||
For international fans, it's on Gmarket:  Bandi & Luni's Gmarket

B9tGdY_CIAAsfci.jpg:large
B9tBO2dCcAAQV4Q.jpg:large
Source: Wisdom House + Sera216 + EricMun tumblr

• 2 weeks later...

Wisdom House's Instagram Updates

It said upon the release on February 16th, Discovery of Romance Photo Essay topped Interpark’s real time sales chart.

If you’d like to buy a copy, please check this post.
The calendar seems to be random gift as some fans get it with the book and some don’t

tumblr_nkezyqWp491qckmvno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nkezyqWp491qckmvno2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nkezyqWp491qckmvno3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nkezyqWp491qckmvno4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nkezyqWp491qckmvno5_1280.jpg
Source:  Wisdom House + EricMun Tumblr

2015.03.02 Discovery of Romance Photo Essay Sold Out

All 3000 copies of the first edition of "Discovery of Romance" photo essay sold out upon release.

B_FJrMvU0AI-mHD.jpg
Source: hankooki + trans by Malpabo

========================================

Some photos from Discovery of Romance Photo Essay

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-groA1IcAAtLyo.jpg:large

B-groVBIQAAuUIC.jpg:large

B-groU_IQAAhbUI.jpg:large

B-groVAIUAANbek.jpg:large

B-gqzziIMAAbtzf.jpg:large

B-gqzziIEAA8XXF.jpg:large

B-gqzzjIUAAw3xV.jpg:large

B-gqz0EIMAA10jM.jpg:large
Credit: gonnatomakeyou

there are also interviews but i do not understand korean so hopefully any kind soul could help translate it.. thank you!

btw 70% are kang tae ha n han you reum photos together n separately so it is a good buy if you are hyr n kth supporter. there are also nam hajin pics but not as many as kth n hyr.. overall i enjoy d beautiful pics..

Btw, I found Eric interview with Shinhwa but it's in Hangeul (the interview was on February 2015).And I know that he mentioned Yumi in that interview ( I highlighted Yumi's name in hangeul with yellow color).Does anyone know what he said?

Q 지난해 KBS 2TV <연애의 발견>의 강태하 덕분에 잊지 못할 여름이었다.
▲ 저 역시 잊지 못할 작품이에요. 좋은 사람들, 좋은 환경, 또 좋은 작품이었으니까요. ‘드라마 잘 봤다’고 하는 분들이 많아 더 감사한 작품이에요.

Q 가장 호흡이 잘 맞았던 상대 배우를 꼽자면.
정유미 씨요. 워낙 연기도 잘 하시고 성격도 좋아 함께 호흡을 맞추기 편했던 것 같아요.

The link of interview is: http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201502231154327910

I rewatched some scenes because I was bored... and just watching 10 mins of a particular scene already made me cry...
I miss this drama so much! And how relatable it is! 
I think why it makes me cry and sympathize so easily is because I can totally understand the situation. I can actually put myself in the character's shoes, unlike many k-dramas out there.

found this romcom to be very hilarious & bone tickling with the various antics of Yeo-Reum & Tae-Ha made this drama a highly enjoyable watch where viewers are kept guessing on how the love triangle would end right to the last episode!!...

moreover, there is message behind this drama which tells us that when an affinity (such as a close relationship) has been fostered, it would not come to an end even though we had decided to cease the relationship, thinking it would go away like our troubles..  

in actual fact, the scriptwriter is telling us that we are merely denying the existence of this close relationship  where if we continue to force this, it would only cause resentment in our hearts...

hence, we have to come to terms with our own shortcomings and kindheartedly confront the problems & issues in this relationship which would then allow us to proceed with our life by leaving our emotional baggage behind...  

yumi juz spammed her IG with DoR pics.. so cute esp those pics of her n eric.. she misses her DoR team i think...,, juz like us...

yep, and Hyun Min also post a selfie of them at the award... how I wish Sung Joon were there too...

pic spam coming right up!!! :)

Seeing these bring back so many good memories.....

wonder who that is in the 2nd last silhouette photo

2015.03.11 Yumi & Hyunmin's Instagram Udates

The 1stphoto was a scene they filmed in Yeohwado Island.

The 2nd photo was the picnic scene.

The next 2 photos are selfies at KBS’ 2014 Year End Drama Award in December.

tumblr_nl0vn3wqZC1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl0vn3wqZC1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl0vn3wqZC1qckmvno4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl0vn3wqZC1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

10954937_348455052010416_1330912068_n.jp

11008330_854043334644107_1569041_n.jpg

11055487_1795063464051593_1693391572_n.j

928019_756473667794102_1289642002_n.jpg

11008178_1419471791681262_801898973_n.jp

11005243_1638283136400713_1027310781_n.j

10990588_663664467090002_322880464_n.jpg

11023186_777561172329913_1095585697_n.jp

11007945_386136974901874_1818239096_n.jp

11055447_732896970162607_1988615139_n.jp

11007857_1567092473534900_507415680_n.jp

10956214_684766258316554_981467563_n.jpg

11008179_1636337849919116_529651794_n.jp

11007846_858038624253782_1614999559_n.jp

Source: Yumi, Hyunin + via EricMun tumblr

I rewatched some scenes because I was bored... and just watching 10 mins of a particular scene already made me cry...

I miss this drama so much! And how relatable it is! 

I think why it makes me cry and sympathize so easily is because I can totally understand the situation. I can actually put myself in the character's shoes, unlike many k-dramas out there.
and I thought I'm the odd one out there when I said I can relate to this drama and the characters, especially our 3 main leads.  I remember at live recaps from Dramabeans, people keep saying there is no way this sort of things (conflicting emotions among themselves as well as falling for the ex-bf or another person while in a relationship).  We don't wish it happen but truth is it does.

It may be slow and frustrating at time for some but when we dig deep, this drama has lot of soulful moments :)

found this romcom to

be very hilarious & bone tickling with the various antics of Yeo-Reum &

Tae-Ha made this drama a highly enjoyable watch where viewers are kept guessing

on how the love triangle would end right to the last episode!!...

moreover, there is

message behind this drama which tells us that when an affinity (such as a close

relationship) has been fostered, it would not come to an end even though we had

decided to cease the relationship, thinking it would go away like our troubles..  

in actual fact, the

scriptwriter is telling us that we are merely denying the existence of this close

relationship  where if we continue to force

this, it would only cause resentment in our hearts...

hence, we have to come

to terms with our own shortcomings and kindheartedly confront the problems

& issues in this relationship which would then allow us to proceed with our

life by leaving our emotional baggage behind...  

The writer was so good with swinging the OTPs right to the very last episode and kept us guessing who Yumi ends up with or none at all...   Loving the rest of your comment... awh I miss this place.

Btw, I found Eric interview with Shinhwa but it's in Hangeul (the interview was on February 2015).
And I know that he mentioned Yumi in that interview ( I highlighted Yumi's name in hangeul with yellow color).
Does anyone know what he said?

Q 지난해 KBS 2TV <연애의 발견>의 강태하 덕분에 잊지 못할 여름이었다.
▲ 저 역시 잊지 못할 작품이에요. 좋은 사람들, 좋은 환경, 또 좋은 작품이었으니까요. ‘드라마 잘 봤다’고 하는 분들이 많아 더 감사한 작품이에요.

Q 가장 호흡이 잘 맞았던 상대 배우를 꼽자면.
정유미 씨요. 워낙 연기도 잘 하시고 성격도 좋아 함께 호흡을 맞추기 편했던 것 같아요.

The link of interview is: 
http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201502231154327910

It was part of @Star Magazine's March 2015 issue for their interview with Shinhwa. Eric adore his Yumi in interviews when he gets asked about DoR and the cast.  Here is the translation. Shamelessly adding the extra bit that was part of Eric's interview with Shinhwa

Q: Thanks to Kang Taeha from last year KBS 2TV’s last summer was really unforgettable.

Eric: It was an unforgettable drama for me too. Because there were good people, a good environment and it was a good drama. I’m even more thankful because there are many who tell me “I enjoyed the drama.”

Q: If you had to pick an opposing actor you have the best chemistry with?

Eric: Jung Yoomi. She acts well and has a good personality, so she was comfortable to work with.

Q: The long time it took to get to the 12th album, your role as the leader must have been the most important.

Eric: I’m really someone who is lacking in a lot of areas. As compared to the leaders of other groups, there’s not a lot that I know how to do. And I think that’s why I try my very best to do what it is I can behind the scenes. And the members each fill up whatever it is I am lacking in.

Q: All the members agree that the secret to Shinhwa’s longevity is “thanks to the leader”.

Eric: The praise I receive as Shinhwa, as a leader, is the most valuable praise. Although the praise I receive from a drama after working hard for 3~4 months is good too. The praise I receive as Shinhwa and as a leader is like praise from a work I’ve been doing for 17 years. Because we don’t usually give praise to each other, it’s even more touching when I hear it from other people. I too don’t say it much because I’m embarrassed but I’d like to say thanks to the members.

======================

Eric is a humble person when he talks about himself.  We know what he had done for Shinhwa! :)

hi all ... have you guys got your DoR photo essay? i got mine 2 weeks ago.. it is so cool to see DoR casts pics on screen n off screen.. d pics made me rewatch DoR again though i skipped some parts!

one of my fav part was when YR confessed to Sol that she fell for TH again.. aishh i can relate to what she said abt falling in love with that one person where you heart decided that he's the one before your head does.. it juz happen.. hope to see that kind of drama again.

i know that season 2 is impossible but can they juz make a special 1 episode with juz TH YR after they got back together again and sol n joon ho ... please KBS... i want to see if YR n TH hold true to their words when they said after all d climax of their romance, the relationship is juz 'uneventful' where they juz quarrel over petty things... hheheh bcoz to me these two are both strong headed people that can be selfish sometimes!

Ah.i am so envious of you guys who got the photobook. Huhuhuh. I wish o had the money to get One. But that said. Thanks so much for posting the photos in the thread. Everything kooks gorgeous and charming..

a couple of days ago i found myself missibg taeha do i went and watched some episodes and man watching eric again speak volumes with his nonverbal message and actions is so good.

a little off topic, saw a couple days that casting is out for in time with you korean version, prod team is eyeing Ha ji won as the female lead and i keep wanting either gong yoo, kang dong won and eric as the male lead. What do you guys think... i want the look of eric as taeha in Li Daren...

Archived