czakhareina

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Putri Raja

Eric-Yoo Mi won for the same category
1. Best couple awards2. Netizen awards3. Excellent acting awards for miniseries
Kim Seul Gi won female rookie awards
Hope to see all DoR stars in other dramas/ movies soon. Just wanna say, even though they didn't get any awards, but for me Sung Joon, Yoon Hyun Min and Yoon Jin Yi also best actors since they played their roles perfectly and make their roles more alive.

IM SO HAPPY TONIGHT! WATCHED THE AWARDS AND SQUEALED EVERYTIME THEY WON. Tbh i didnt expected so much. Considered KBS was quite ratings driven. And my wish was only for Best Couple and Excellence awards. But they even got the Netizens awards! If we think about it, they kind is a big winner for tonight! and eric and yumi were super cute when theyre on stage tgt. Or when yumi is thanking "eric oppa", hehe his smiles :) But rally happy DOL gained good recognition :) Congrats to all and seulgi too!!!! HAPPY NIGHT :D

I find myself giggling that both Eric & Yumi win the exact same categories.  It's so awesome.

All in all 7 award for Discovery of Romance (3 each from Eric & Yumi and 1 from Seulgi).  I'm very happy.  They earned their awards!!!

Archived