[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest saeronLovers

Alberto, Kim Sae-ron 'Cinderella' Ambassadors selectedimage
My Daily = God wishes reporter] was selected as the official ambassador of the Italian-born actress Kim Sae-ron Alberto and the movie "Cinderella".
Movie "Cinderella" (director Kenneth Branagh, The Walt Disney Company Distribution Korea), followed by the official ambassador for the selection of Alberto, Kim Sae-ron is leading the next generation of Cinderella rooting for opening and attend the premiere.
'Cinderella' welcomed the opening Alberto was selected as the official ambassador will actively promote the movie. Alberto has been chosen as the official ambassador of 'Cinderella' is active in love and drinkers in the comprehensive channel JTBC 'Non Summit. In particular, only the Italian man with captivating narrative of the women came to present the soft charm that you can have.
Selection of movies stakeholders ambassador said, "seems to reinterpretation internal message movie 'Cinderella' is a classic fairy tale make self a lot of sympathy for modern women. Therefore, to deliver to the female audience the theme of the film was determined that Alberto is eligible "he said.In addition to the Korean version of the next generation of 'Cinderella', the child actor Kim Sae-ron were selected. Kim Sae-ron is nundojang took a deep acting beyond the limits of the child actor in a 'Mister' acting with Won Bin. Following such a child actor, among which is crowned by a woman in the light of the Cannes Film Festival red carpet in Cannes naemyeo 'Dohee ... you have absolutely loved dominant presence.
In recent years, more neat and the National sister is booming thanks to the lovely appearance became a national ideal. Party officials selected him as the next generation of film "Cinderella," "Cinderella" 20, 30 female audience, as well as children and family audiences are likely to be extended to unlimited movies, so leaving age and positive learning for the lovely female characters by Kim Sae-ron decided that's the place, "he said.
Alberto and Kim Sae-ron coming 11 days 19:30 Mega Box gotta invited to the premiere of the one-time romantic progress at COEX will be in the audience. Also dating columnist Kwakjung will proceed with the GV Cinderella love story concept together with Lightning analysis.(신소원 기자 hope-ssw@mydaily.co.kr)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saeronLovers

Kim Sae-ron, "Angel of Spring" turned ... lovely charm Blowout

Dangchan smart girl, Kim launched a luxury acting as gangyoungae Sharon Station in Independence '70 Drama KBS 1TV 'eye' was turned into over the fashion magazine 'Marie Claire' 'angel of spring.image
ksrmc1
ksrmc2

Kim Sae-ron in this pictorial advanced concept in spring colors with colorful petals announcing the upcoming warm spring naemyeo digest aimlessly singgeureopge in the style of their own. In addition, natural spring make-up, yet mysterious atmosphere that maintains the look and feel dreamy pastel to produce, and is utmost emit a lovely charm.
Kim Sae-ron Through this pictorial particularly pure, like I'm one kkotmangul Unlike the somewhat heavy appearance and character demonstrated in a variety of work so far gives a warm feeling attracts more attention.
Photo shoot said, "Kim Sae-ron is like a chameleon actor. The image of Kim Sae-ron so far did not intend this day do not produce enough of lovely warm atmosphere, the aura of spring is felt just fine, "he said.
This pictorial of Kim Sae-ron-turned-girl singing in the spring can meet through the fashion magazine 'Marie Claire' March.
See reporter Dong-dot books hgbr36@donga.comPhoto courtesy of Marie Claire l

Guest little girl

LONG TIME I NOT OPEN THIS THREAD  :( AND I MISS THOSE PRECIOUS TIME LAST YEAR.WE SPAZZ ABOUT THIS DRAMA EVERY DAY :((Luckily,we still can get news related to this drama and WHxSR this year ;):xon FB,when Taegirl5 posted any pic of #throwback WHxSB,many fans give comments "Miss this drama" , "Season 2 please" .... awww awww =((Hopefully,in the future.we still can get goooood news about WHxSR :)
*Orange Marmalade.....I'm ready to watch it*
ah yes @fleurofjasmine you're right! "Little Star" in eps 15 is WH's ver not Standing Egg.I realized when I watching again that eps :|
Watching HSLO eps 14.I LOVE the scene where WH and SB watching "Discovery of Love" and then bammmm...kissing scene.Awkward moment for them :\">

little girl

Hi, long time no see you in here :)
Oh yeah.. I also saw posts by @Taegirl5 on twitter..huhu..I also miss HSLO
But recently I rarely open twitter, so I often couldn't catch-up news about KSR and Infinite :(
Yes..Little Star in Epi 15 was sing by WH, isn't? because the voice is different..
I already watched Snowy Road (without sub)..woah KSR's acting really daebak!!
:x

Guest little girl

Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol HSLO interview :http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2iz67n_%E3%83%A9%E3%83%96%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%93%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC_fun

WOO HYUN BEING ASKED ABOUT SAE RON.URGHHH,I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID ><
UPDATE  : WH just praised SR's acting and said he and SY learned a lot from her                : Similarities between Nam Woo Hyun and Shin Woo Hyun "Popularity" :))               : They said they have been asked a lot of questions about acting and stuff                : Woo Hyun explained about the shower scene in eps 2

little girl

Thanks a lot for the interview link!
Do you realize that we never heard KSR's thought about HSLO especially about WH and SY? Did she never interviewed about HSLO after she finished shooting hslo?

I just watched the interview, but I don't understand anything :(( :(( :((
So HSLO will start broadcast in Japan this month? Wow, this is great news. Because just after 3 months HSLO ended, HSLO could managed aired in Japan :)

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasime NO! :( I don't think we can get to read/hear any interview of her about this drama :'(

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine HSLO already aired in Japan and now eps 8/9 I think.huh =.= it's okay tho.I'M JUST GRATEFUL,REALLLLLY GRATEFUL and happy after watching that interview  >:D<  ^:)^  :x  ;))  :-* 
cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif?1301940532

In love with my new profile pic bunny_emoji_20__loving_it___v1__by_jerik
# gosh! I'm curious what WH said about the shower scene.I think he said that scene took a lot of NGs.eh? I don't know ><# when WHxSY asked about SR,WH : "Ah~Sae Ron" B-)# and his face looks a bit serious when explain that part~
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 
https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/mutual-respect/

bunny_emoji_01_excited___v1__by_jerikuto

How I wish she could translate all parts ><

little girl

Swooon...because article by Ms. Breathlessurvival :x :x :x
The feels of HyunBi couple is comeback again..

Yeah..I think the shower scene was scene with lot of NG..
and I think between WH and SY, SY who did a lot of NG
ahh..really wanna know all translation..especially when yes or no questions part..it seems fun..because WH and SY smiling and laughing a lot in that part..

Guest little girl

Conclusion from that interview (I mean part when WH asked about SR) : I really like how they respect each other by kept asking each other was it okay or not to shoot for any their scenes >< awwww.no wonder I felt natural evertytime watching their scenes  :x  ;;)  ;)

Kim Young Jae cast in new drama?

투아이즈 다은-김영재, ‘위대한 이야기’ 첫 에피소드 ‘김시스터즈’ 출연

How about in the next-to-Eyes - Kim Yong-jae, "great story" first episode "The Kim Sisters' Cast

The Two Eyes Staring How about in the next, and newcomer Kim Yong-jae to reproduce the 50's big star 'Kim Sisters' story.

Coming

15 days tvN, Liberation 70th Anniversary Special scheduled to broadcast

simultaneously on TV Chosun "great story" How about in the next, and

newcomer Kim Yong-jae is an omnibus of Two Eyes Staring into 10 small

one-act plays, showing the Korea modern history from the 1950s to the

1990s, the first episode of "The Kim Sisters The appearance in '.

"Great

story" of the first episode of 'The Kim Sisters' is 1950's biggest star

had his time with tears of love for all people, Mokpo Nan-Young Lee (So

Yoo-jin min) musical genius girls in poor countries as a group after

the war that brought me to embellish the US 8 show swept the group entered Asia's first girl group in the United

States and draw a story that grows best in contemporary star.

How

about in the next-to-Eyes of the girl group will present the face of

the deep to understand the sincerity of her mother, Nan-Young Lee than

anyone else take the mateonni of 'sukja Station foray was "The Kim

Sisters" in the US Eighth Army swept the show after the war a.

Kim Yong-jae also appeared as "Sang-jun 'to crush the sukja is palmyeo

beverages in Mokpo melee, according to sukja foray into Seoul and will

definitely take viewers nundojang to look to carve out a new life.

How about in the next've finished shooting this safe for your help grew up around a lot of fear and challenge the "debut. I

thank all those who helped, my age is siltende many minutes they do not

know better I think you'll find that the Kim Sisters Kim Sisters How

many people born with this opportunity. Please watch a lot, "said the said testimony.

Following

Kim Yong-jae is "always a chance to catch up on the one-act plays and

two rabbits at once I wanted to try a period drama yet to come glad

hand, became more nervous. So to prepare and shoot harder than usual, I'm glad you like the mature one step through the "The Kim Sisters. Great director and crew, was happy to be able to shoot fun with actors

who did not forget this Sunday night viewing, please come at 9:30,

"said Fisheye promotion of drama with candid testimony.

How

about in the next challenge on the first hand smoke is scheduled to

launch in the CRT group I belong to the stage than on Two Eyes Staring

another attraction, with an attractive mask, Kim Yong-jae has ceased

last December by KBS2 touchy and violent nature in "High School Love On '

The

station with the school to ILJIN choejaeseok hoyeon course, Infinite

namwoohyeon, and Lee Seong-yeol and bars that caught the eye called the

troika with flowers in high school.

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/index.html?no=365110

There is an article talk about KSR and also mentioned HSLO:)

[TF Focus] would take off from Kim Sae-ron 'High School' acting controversial 'eye-catching'

연기력 논란 극복? 지난해 하이스쿨: 러브온에서 기대 이하의 연기력을 보인 김새론이 눈길로 시청자 마음 돌리기에 나선다. /이새롬 기자

Main event by returning Kim Sae-ron, acting controversy not twice?

Kim Sae-ron is back with his jujongmok. Tells the story of those who have been hurt 'eye' is acting do them take a period to debate.

In

December OLD one KBS2 drama "High School: Love On 'after Kim Sae-ron

This was taken a short break back into KBS1 Drama' eye '. Japanese colonial rule helped to imagine working comfort women played a terrible experience that can not gangyoungae station.

'Eye' is a multi-project was featured KBS drama welcome the 70th anniversary of the liberation. A

story about all the people passed since a long time but still clean and

the comfort women issue is not missed one day wound clean. Kim Hyang Gi Two girl who suffered a terrible job on the flowers down by age and Kim Sae-ron took this.

Because two people who look after the outstanding success of their debut, there is little doubt in acting. However, Kim Sae-ron cast is true that there are as puzzled. Smoke still showed in: "High School Romance 'because viewers like the afterimage've left.

김새론은 눈길에서 위안부 피해자 강영애를 연기한다. 김새론과 함께 김향기가 주연을 맡았다. /KBS1 눈길 공식 홈페이지

Kim Sae-ron appeared in 2009 film debut in 'traveler', starring Won Bin next year's 'uncle' and announced the name. It's the big kid with a celebrity audience with a distinctive visage was crazy. Somi take the girl from the world, Kim Sae-ron is abandoned ppomnaetda amazing acting so difficult to think a child.

After solid, as is continued. The movie 'Neighbours' and' Bobby 'pantheon' the past 'is also among

the numerous child actor from the Dohee's' Kim Sae-ron was unique.

밝은 역은 안되나요? 김새론은 하이스쿨: 러브온에서 땅으로 떨어진 천사 역을 맡았다. /KBS2 방송 화면 캡처

But: the unprecedented response arose before after "High School Love On '. Method actor, the young actor, who used to boast the presence and infinite breath, even among members was not struggling.

Lee

would have been not to make his debut after Kim Sae-ron cant suddenly

smoke was received only good reviews about wonak smoke nyamyeo viewers

wotjiman strive to doubt whether, after all, is not until the late 'How

ever the acting of Kim Sae-ron was not overvalued gun Comments are called 'was raised in a corner. It's the only bright hagieneun station first and then be awkward pronunciation also seureowotda also look unnatural. Kim Sae-ron is not a good thing to smoke rather, Kim Sae-ron is the

impact it has character wore ahninya benefit analysis has emerged.

'Attention' was given the opportunity once again to Kim Sae-ron. I can do better is the most dark and strong personality, mainly haewatgo station. Not entirely once, twice, and even difficult to pass. Kim Sae-ron this: if acting beyond the debate has suffered from "High

School Love On 'to demonstrate appreciation to the' eye 'of interest are

collected.

'Eyes'

are fed up with the poor who jongbun (Kim Hyang Gi minutes) from

exploitation in the Japanese and he was pretty well the same

neighborhood friend who was studying in Tokyo Young Ae, drama dealing

with the sad beautiful friendship between two girls. 28 days will be broadcast on 22:30.

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1492479.htm

Although I didn't really understand..but this article mentioned about KSR controversial acting as high school student in HSLO??

Kim Sae-ron, yidaeroman until spring girl in boy's uncle grew up ... Give me a good example of actress Kim Sae-ron

봄 화보를 선보인 김새론. / 마리끌레르

Actress Kim Sae-ron makes boasted the charm of the fresh spring girl with this latest fashion magazine. Pink dress and pink tones tailored Sharon amount of make-up, combined with the unique atmosphere of the fresh and bright, yet had your sense of style Blowout girl.

소미 역으로 관객을 사로잡은 김새론. / 영화 ‘아저씨’

2009 movie 'traveler' Kim debuted in Sharon, but they're a lot Sharon amount initially recognized the existence of the 'uncle' had with Won Bin. Tea unspoiled look of pure girl you mean. Now that motivate such wood and stone, Won Bin was unparalleled.

학생 연기를 선보인 김새론. / MBC ‘여왕의 교실

Set foot in acting as a little girl growing up Sukusuku Sharon showed me look through a steady amount of activity since. MBC 'The Queen's Classroom' and the movie 'Neighbours' and natural smoke manatjyo students that might be about one around.

머리를 정리하는 김새론. / KBS 2TV ‘하이스쿨: 러브온’

우산 속으로 뛰어드는 김새론. / KBS 2TV ‘하이스쿨: 러브온’

KBS 2TV 'High School: Love On' was the work that you can see another attraction of Sharon amount of work, but rather childish concept that humans have become angels. Sharon works are mostly dark and the amount of heavy subjects that have participated in eunikkayo given utmost shine bright and pretty attractive.

아무것도 모른 채 웃고 있는 김새론. / KBS 2TV ‘눈길’

The 70th anniversary of Independence made the right KBS 2TV 'eye' received a lot of applause to postpone the wounds of comfort. Haetjiyo prayer reveals the conviction becomes articulate said "never forget and one that you should definitely not even remember."

짙은 화장으로 새로운 매력을 선보인 김새론. / 블락비 ‘잭팟’뮤직비디오

Really nice, be nice, cool growing actress Kim Sae-ron. The ladies of Kim Sae-ron in the little girl grew up to be expected.

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/trend/1497695.htm

Guest little girl

There is an article talk about KSR and also mentioned HSLO:)

[TF Focus] would take off from Kim Sae-ron 'High School' acting controversial 'eye-catching'

Although I didn't really understand..but this article mentioned about KSR controversial acting as high school student in HSLO??

ha??? what is it mean? K-netz don't like SR acted as high school student though she's just 14 y/o last year? yes,it might look awkward for an actor/actress in 15 y/o and below to act as high school students,but,don't they remember during press conference she said that she chose this project and I remember her company also said starting from last year they believe her to choose her own drama/movie project although it is just a supporting role as long as she like the story/her character.That is why she decided to star in this drama.

ha??? what is it mean? K-netz don't like SR acted as high school student though she's just 14 y/o last year? yes,it might look awkward for an actor/actress in 15 y/o and below to act as high school students,but,don't they remember during press conference she said that she chose this project and I remember her company also said starting from last year they believe her to choose her own drama/movie project although it is just a supporting role as long as she like the story/her character.That is why she decided to star in this drama.

little girl

Yeah..but I hope it's just my misunderstanding from translation..but why there was a word "controversial"..I don't understand...

I wish I knew korean..so I would understand the article properly..

Long time no see you..I think I never could detached with HSLO and/or Infinite..sorry if this a bit off topic..even in KMHM there was a bit relation with Infinite :))

However..it's not in drama but in an article by allkpop..

http://static3.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/which-of-ji-sungs-7-personalities-from-kill-me-heal-me-are-you

In that article, you will read a few questions regarding personality of male lead in KMHM and one of question is "Which Infinite member would be your best friend?" :)) :))

And almost everyone in KMHM thread questioned "what is relation Infinite with personality in KMHM??" :))

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine thank you for all the articles.Do you know any Young Jae's FA? I really want to know what is his role in new drama.Kim Sooyun also now filming a new drama I think 

https://www.facebook.com/HiSchoolLoveOn2014/photos/pcb.1569525816620443/1569525723287119/?type=1

This is Woo Hyun's family restaurant,Meoksam.A lot of Woo Hyun's(of course) pics there and INFINITE too ^^ . And you can see HSLO 
poster :) 
CATBW0IVAAAmzTK.jpg

***School 2015 & Reply 1988 have been confirmed for broadcast this year.**** WOW!

THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT DRAMAS THIS YEAR.Healer,Kill Me Heal Me,I Heard it through Grapevine,..............anything else? wow! but,I don't watch those dramas(except Healer,only 2/3 eps I've watched it :P) .

Sae Ron now busy with her school.
CATWrbMUwAA5Az_.jpg

CATWs1LUYAIRZOY.jpg

Sae Ron in her middle school uniform...Study hard Sae Ron-ah.Next year she will be a high school student >< You've really grown up.Last year we've seen her in high school uniform through HSLO.Now,I cannot wait to see her in that uniform next year :)

Archived