[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

@"little girl"‌ oh yeah..i already knew about that..i have read on twitter..there was a fan account said that ksr attended that summer concert on the day when wh solo stage. There was also not known whether ksr alsoattended sy solo stage. However this info just from one fanacc..but i hope this info is true :)

Ps sorry for my many typo errors on my last few posts. I posted from handphone but i don't know why i couldn't edit post from handphone

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After i read tweets more detail from few inspirit about ksr put wh's duet song and little star on her song list..they actually feel disappointed (tbh i feel disappointed too) because little star sang by wh couldn't released..

I also hope they would released little star wh version but we knew in the end that never happen..They said and i also sure that wh have recorded little star because if i'm not wrong..actually little star wh version have aired on episode 15? When wh decided to stay in sy's house. I'm sure that wh's voice because it different with standing egg vocalist's voice..

@"little girl"‌ @fleurofjasmine Appreciate all of your updates about KSR and NWH! Ahh...I really miss them. I was smile everytime I see an update about KSR or NWH. I really want to see their interaction in real life tho...But the luck not on our side. Hoping for someday we will see their interaction. 8-> Keep hope. But don't too high. :-bd

Did KBS just ignore HSLO's BTS or what...? [-(

LOL I was smile like crazy when I heard KSR add 'Cactus' song as her fav songs. My HyunBi's heart! :P

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/kim-sae-ron-pulls-dj-duty/comment-page-1/#comment-7469

Ms. Breathlesssurvival edit her post and added a rough translation of KSR radio broadcast :)

Kim Sae Ron adds radio hosting duties to her repertoire with MBC. And she declared Woo Hyun’s song Cactus as one of her faves. Plus, she also admitted that after acting with Infinite, she has started checking out their songs and likes them a lot. She mentioned Hi! School: Love On quite a number of times during the broadcast. And well, mentioned Woo Hyun’s name like thrice. AWWWWWWWWW. SO SWEEEEEEEET. Bet she misses hanging out with her Oppas.

Guest little girl

@flerofjasmine Sae Ron knows how to surprise us...Everytime I listening to 'Cactus' ,I'll keep saying "Thank you so much Sae Ron  ^:)^" hahaha :D 
@ELlovelyz Yes! me and @fleurofjasmine will keep update about WH and SR here :)  I agree with you.For now,luck is not on our side for us to see their interaction :( or can we say 'For now,luck is not on WH's and SR's side for them to meet and interact like before' ? kekeke :D Yeahhhhhh :-bd Keep hope :) Maybe they will meet on a very perfect place and timing.God's      plan is much better ;;)
#Few days to go before 2015 DramaFever Awards.Who will win for 'Star Rising Award' and 'Best Bromance Award' ? dugeun dugeun :-? #-o

I already listened KSR's radio broadcast today..
this is my first time listened korea's radio broadcast..my question is..why all songs just aired in part not full? I enjoyed all songs..but all just aired mere seconds?? O_o
if I'm not wrong..KSR called woohyun..woohyun orraboni instead woohyun oppa, isn't? so far i know, from my kdrama watching experience, I just have heard someone called her older brother "orraboni" on sageuk drama..is orraboni, the more formal form of oppa? correct me if I'm wrong :D

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine actually,it broadcasted for 3hours(from 3:00 a.m-6:00 a.m) .but,in this case,they just aired all songs in part for like a preview only(because this is replay) so at least listeners know what songs she played at that time.btw,what is 'sageuk drama'? and usually only people that close with them that can speak banmal with each other,right? 

@"little girl"‌ sageuk drama is historical drama like the king's face, shine or crazy, empress ki etc.

When i heard ksr's radio broadcast, before cactus song, ksr mentioned woohyun orraboni instead of woohyun oppa..so far i know..orraboni also means older brother like oppa..because my lack of korean language knowledge..my conclusion is orraboni is more formal form of oppa. Sageuk drama always used a formal language. But nevermind..hehe..i just impressed that ksr called wh, wh orraboni Instead of oppa..but maybe because it public radio broadcast so they used formal language. :D

Yeah..so far i know, if people were close they used banmal. However..age and experience is important thing in korean culture..so ksr would used formal language (jondaemal) if she talked with wh or sy..

And if you remember..at hslo presscon..sy called ksr..ksr sunbae (senior) because she is their senior in acting despite her younger than sy and wh..

Guest little girl

#Woo Hyun is the 1st INFINITE member reached 1M followers on Twitter! yeayy  <:-P
#Throwback I watch this scene again because this is my favourite scene out of those scenes in eps 20.I'm really shocked when went through all the comments.Why? Because many Korean fans gave positive comments there.Most of them said ''I'm crying watching this though have watched it many times'' and ''Season 2 please T_T''https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUz67ZwULOs 

#WAH!!!! I DON'T KNOW WOO HYUN ACTUALLY CRY BABY AFTER DONG WOO T_TB8wXm1YCQAI0gnD.jpg

Guest little girl

@fleurofhasmine thank you so much  ^:)^ Wah.....really HD pic...kekekeke xD
@ELlovelyz ermmm.....rather than talk about his new hair colour,I just want to say I really like he with that hairstyle.Looks very good to him and much better than when he's in eps 20

Guest little girl

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/kim-sae-ron-lee-tae-hwan-get-cute/

huh.... :(hohoho B-)
In Last Romeo album,Woo Hyun wrote lyrics for his solo song 'Close Your Eyes'.I remember someone posted here or at ms.breathlesssurvival post said that this song is really suit for the scene when Seul Bi will turn to an angel again or suddenly dissappeared from this world.When I heard this song and look at the lyrics,YES! it's really true! 

Guest little girl

2015 DramaFever Awards : Rising Star award (Sae Ron) - not win Best Bromance award (Woo HyunxSung Yeol) - not win  :(:(

Archived