[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest little girl

HSLO signed poster(except SR's autograph) at Meoksam.pic cr to @/sunshineyeol

CATXkJ1UsAASk8K.jpg:small

promote : in case if you want to watch upcoming Friday slot drama,'Orange Marmalade' this is the official thread. 
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026199/upcoming-drama-2015-orange-marmalade-%EC%98%A4%EB%A0%8C%EC%A7%80-%EB%A7%88%EB%A7%90%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%93%9C-yeo-jin-goo-seol-hyun-lee-jong-hyun/p1

hmm....'SPY' final eps rating is 4%.only 0.5% difference to HSLO final eps.well....what about 'Orange Marmalade'? just wait and see

'Reply 1988' is set to aired on October

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little girl

This is an article about 'Orange Marmalade' :

The casting and time slot for upcoming KBS high school vampire drama Orange Marmalade feels like an optimistic win-win. Growing up nicely child actor Yeo Jin Goo gets his first drama leading man role that is age appropriate rather than shoving him into adult scenarios while the Friday night low key time slot isn’t too much pressure on him to deliver the ratings. Sure it feels like he’s babysitting his other leads Seolhyun from AOA and CNBLUE‘sLee Jong Hyun but Kim Sae Ron already did that in Hi! School: Love On with Woohyun and Sungyeol of Infinite and made it work until writing in that drama went into the crapper. Yeo Jin Goo will have more help now that Song Jong Ho has joined the drama to play the teacher character to all these students

Lot of great actors and actresses in that drama......I assume they will get high rating than HSLO and 'SPY' . AND WOW! KIM SOOYUN IN THIS DRAMA TOOOOO :o REMEMBER THE LINK PIC OF HER I POSTED IN PREVIOUS PAGE?
'Who are You - School 2015' produce by FNC ent.It means some of their artists will be casted in this drama(except female lead,Lee Yoo Bi) OMG! Although I support this ent esp their artists(besides Woollim ent) but,why they don't want to leave the production to expert? This drama set to broadcast on April.Don't      know if it true or not
hahaha.I wonder what will SR's next project.She must be very busy with her school activities.and I read somewhere a fan said "the only thing that somehow saved him(Woo Hyun) from complete and utter destruction was KSR who acted for him and acted with great chemiatry with him. He needs a lot of lessons.. a lot!" "me:of course he needs a lot of acting lessons.he's     not like SY/Myungsoo/Hoya.All of them have acted in more than 3 dramas.Even Hoya now preparing for a movie called Heeya.I'm just thankful enough to God because WHxSY workwith SR through this drama and can learn a lot from her though now I want they in same project later"
I like to share my feelings/opinions/thoughts here about SR and WH although this thread not reaaaaaaaaaally active anymore :)) feel lazy to visir SR official thread

little girl

:)) :)) :)) hahaha...basically it's just two of us who still active in this thread..even after 3 months HSLO ended..
yeah..I also tried visit KSR thread and posted few articles..but in there really quiet..hehe..
oh..I also have read that article (if I'm not wrong that's from koalasplayground, isn't?)..haha..I agree with ockoala..so if in HSLO, KSR "babysitting" WH and SY, in OM, YJG "babysitting" Seolhyun and LJH..
However..WH and SY really learn a lot from KSR..
I also read on Reply 1988 thread and someone mentioned about WH rumored cast on it. Other commenters said that WH's acting is bad and other commenters agreed with that but she/he said he has amazing chemistry with KSR. I really agree!
I never thought (until now, even I love WH in HSLO) that WH is one of best acting-idol. But he was improved throughout the whole HSLO drama. However, he has amazing chemistry with KSR. Who know he has an ability built a chemistry with every actress he paired up, not just with KSR..IMO the chemistry was built most from the actor/actress not from PD and/or SW-nim..so I think that's the positive point of WH..
So, if the rumour is true or WH will cast in another drama, I will accept with open minded and watch a drama..
Huhu..yeah..when will we able watch KSR again in drama? the last time in snowy road, I cried because her acting..great acting..I haven't watched with engsub..but I think I won't watch again even if it has come out in KBSworldTV youtube..because the story was painful to watch.. :(( :((

oh..School 2015 will produced by FNC ent?? hmm...
I love School 2013..but it produced by original School series..
I hesitate School 2015 will be have a magic like the its predessor..
Will any HSLO cast act in School 2015?? I hope so..if any..definitely I will try to watch a pilot episode..

Guest little girl

fleurofjasmine

said:

little girl

:)) :)) :)) hahaha...basically it's just two of us who still active in this thread..even after 3 months HSLO ended..
yeah..I also tried visit KSR thread and posted few articles..but in there really quiet..hehe..
oh..I also have read that article (if I'm not wrong that's from koalasplayground, isn't?)..haha..I agree with ockoala..so if in HSLO, KSR "babysitting" WH and SY, in OM, YJG "babysitting" Seolhyun and LJH..
However..WH and SY really learn a lot from KSR..
I also read on Reply 1988 thread and someone mentioned about WH rumored cast on it. Other commenters said that WH's acting is bad and other commenters agreed with that but she/he said he has amazing chemistry with KSR. I really agree!
I never thought (until now, even I love WH in HSLO) that WH is one of best acting-idol. But he was improved throughout the whole HSLO drama. However, he has amazing chemistry with KSR. Who know he has an ability built a chemistry with every actress he paired up, not just with KSR..IMO the chemistry was built most from the actor/actress not from PD and/or SW-nim..so I think that's the positive point of WH..
So, if the rumour is true or WH will cast in another drama, I will accept with open minded and watch a drama..
Huhu..yeah..when will we able watch KSR again in drama? the last time in snowy road, I cried because her acting..great acting..I haven't watched with engsub..but I think I won't watch again even if it has come out in KBSworldTV youtube..because the story was painful to watch.. :(( :((

oh..School 2015 will produced by FNC ent?? hmm...
I love School 2013..but it produced by original School series..
I hesitate School 2015 will be have a magic like the its predessor..
Will any HSLO cast act in School 2015?? I hope so..if any..definitely I will try to watch a pilot episode..

Wow..ksr really like a regular student..i mean really different when she as an actress..beautiful girl :) Hehe..i never saw wh's first drama, a thousand man..because i didn't interest with the story..but almost everyone said that wh's acting was bad in that drama..maybe because that his first drama and he couldn't learn from his senior in that drama. I mean, a female lead also an idol, so she also as amateur as wh. Different with hslo, wh fortunately paired up with ksr, even she still considered as child actress, but she is versatile actress and his sunbae in acting. He could learn a lot from ksr..

Guest little girl

what to do with WH....he is really tuuuuuuuuuut -.-  :
In their Nylon interview, Woohyun said he will enter the girls' bathroom if the apocalypse happens LMAO

**what is apocalypse?**
what to do with them? ..... crazyCAcIeK9UcAA3Aul.jpg

Guest little girl

INFINITE FOR NYLON MAGAZINE APRIL EDITION.THEN..........JENG JENG JENG JENG ! SAE RON ALSO IN THIS MAGAZINE TOO!  >:D< CA0scbHUUAEcKZQ.jpg

bunny9.gif

This is about 'Orange Marmalade' - https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/vampire-crush/
AWWWWW. Yeo Jin Goo and Seol Hyun make such a cute couple. One of these scenes may be the “first meeting” of the OTP in KBS’ Orange Marmalade. Can we have a stumble-into-his-arms subway encounter as a first? I like these kind of encounters when it comes to high school romances because it represents how such a mundane everyday chore can turn into something sweet and magical when you meet your Crush-able Other. Though I’m 200 percent sure no couple can beat my Woo Hyunie and Sae Ronie, I’m all open to be charmed by yet another teenage romance. 

;))

class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(237, 238, 240);"24 HOURS TO INFINITYInfinite released a teaser for their new Japanese single, 24 Hours, and it is pretty decent, both the concept of the MV and song. Regular readers will know I love Woo Hyun to bits after Hi! School: Love On and the boy just continues to be the apple of my noona eye.  The group must be pretty busy, since they are rolling both Korean and Japanese offerings back to back. And can I say that I’m still waiting for Kim Sae Ron to star in one of their MVs?? Will my wish ever come true… 
^:)^

Guest little girl

From ms.breathlesssurvival  :x (this is about Seolhyun and CNBlue Jong Hyun in Orange Marmalade actually)
class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(237, 238, 240);"CREATURE COMFORTThe two milky-skinned vampires hang out in KBS’ Orange Marmalade and I think Seol Hyun looks equally compatible with both leading men (boys?). I’m hoping she’ll have super chemistry with both so that viewers would have a hard time choosing which couple they want to ship. Would make the viewing journey more fun and unpredictable.

I thought that would be the case in High School: Love On if Kim Sae Ron had some cute rapport going with Sung Yeol since the latter’s character wasn’t written that badly. But her electrifying chemistry with Woo Hyun totally sealed the deal when it came to shipping for most fans. I still squeal whenever I watch the beginning of the second episode when Woo Hyun pulls her back from the oncoming truck and there’s this crackling awareness between the two when they are in close quarters. And when he did that again in the last episode, it felt so poignant because by then, their chemistry had matured so much together with their characters in the best way possible.

tuzky-bunny-emoticon-000025.gif~c200

UNRELEASED HD PIC OF WH DURING EPS 5 :CBe_4dAUIAAM7Xo.jpg
CBl6AjfUoAMAv2L.jpg

Guest little girl

9 Famous Korean child actors all grown up :http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-famous-child-actors-all-grown-up/

*They forgot some actors like Yeo Jin Goo,Kim Hyang Gi and Lee Hong Ki.*My top 3 favourites are Sae Ron,Park Shin Hye,Yoo Seung Ho :x

Guest little girl

unnie! @fleurofjasmine. I just want to ask your thoughts of these 3 young actresses,So Hyun,Yoo Jung and Sae Ron
btw,OM officially aired on 15/5 and end on July(maybe).The 1st teaser already out.I will definitely watch it :) but,if I don't have time,I'll just download the videos from KBSWorld youtube.I think it will be a great drama.I will not get surprise if OM get high ratings compared to HSLO and Spy..ermm...I hope you watch it and share your thoughts here because I would like to know your thoughts about this drama(you can make comparision between this drama and HSLO though) .
last but not least,there are some scenes that really reminds me of SWHxLSB(although those scenes we can see them too in other dramas :P) :(1.when Si Hoo try to make Ma Ri say 'Please' nicely2.Ma Ri suddenly disappear from Jaemin3.Jae Min cried when read Ma Ri's letter 

little girl

I like 3 of them..
tbh..from all KSR's project I just have watched CYHMH, TQC, movie Ajusshi (but didn't complete), HSLO and Snowy Road..first time I watched KSR in CYHMH..I just like her but her acting haven't impress me..I thought that she just like other child actress..but I love her in HSLO and more love her in TQC..btw I watched TQC when HSLO aired to kill the time waiting next HSLO episode :)
Among the three, first I knew was KYJ when she acted in Iljimae (forgot when this aired, definitely before 2010). I love her in iljimae..especially her "loveline" with YJG..kekeke..after that I watched her in Dong Yi..I oftenly watched KYJ in sageuk drama..and of course in TMTETS..and also web drama Love Cells (this drama very cutttteee btw..kekeke)
I watched KSH first time in Baker King Kim Tak Gu (2010)..but she didn't impress me..after that I watched KSH in TMTETS and IHYV..and now in Sensory Couple..

I think they will be A-list korean actress (with adult role) in 5 years (when they reached age 20)..
However..I think KSR has a different "playground" with KYJ and KSH..KSR will be more into movie..KSR has established herself as A-list child korean movie actress..especially after she won Best New Actress last year in most prestigious movie award in South Korea..but who know..maybe if KSR get an appropriate role (with her age and her taste) in drama and the drama is hit..KSR also would act more in drama..KSR also seems always pick different and unique project if I compare with KSH and KYJ..I think she love challenge herself..

KYJ and KSH I think will be more into drama..they have established their acting carier in drama..They have acted in many dramas and won best child and new actress award..their popularity also skyrocketed after TMTETS..even now KSH will act her first leading role in big 3 channel in prime time schedule (School 2015)..and now KYJ in Angry Mom..eventhough just as one of main character..I will wait the time KYJ act her first leading role in drama

But, among the three..an acting which has blown my mind is KSR in Snowy Road..KSR really daebak!! But of course not because the other two not good..but for me their acting haven't reached level which could blown my mind..

I regularly visit OM thread..but I still in silent lurker mode..I think I will write about OM in OM thread..see you in there.. :)

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine GOOD EXPLANATION  =D> I WANNA SCREENCAP AND SAVE IT TO MY FOLDER ON MY COMPUTER ><actually,it is because of this http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2015/04/bizarre-horror-hardest-would-you-rather.html

New article about KSR (released 10 April 2015)

1428564911643.jpg

Article talks about three of them (KSR, KYJ and KSH) as the next generation of Korean actresses. Article talks about their carier..

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=572617&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fwhere%3Dnexearch%26sm%3Dtab_jum%26ie%3Dutf8%26query%3D%25ED%2595%2598%25EC%259D%25B4%25EC%258A%25A4%25EC%25BF%25A8%2B-%2B%25EB%259F%25AC%25EB%25B8%258C%25EC%2598%25A8

Hello JYM :)

20150411.99002005531i1.jpg

It seems that JYM acting in new drama (from article I think the drama is Falling for Innocence)

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20150411.99002005531

Guest little girl

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqZhQku-vvY1DL00qo8Kr
CCeT3fWW4AE6aun.png
CCeUyVTXIAAwRJm.png
CCeV9CHWIAEkEcL.png
(cont)

WH:Woah~ to hit you!?

SY:coz I didn’t come to school much?

WH:like “Who are u?” “Entertainer is greater?”

SY:Anyway, like that, I was popular as well. I remember those days.

WH: You were better than me.

SY:No, almost same.

CCeXA9AWAAASNaZ.png

HSLO Interview: What is ur ideal date? SY: If I’m really rich, I want to go abroad and walk around there freely.

WH:It brings sudden breaking up.

SY:soon after getting back from oversea!?

WH:Because ppl often argue overseas,

SY:like “You can go anywhere as you like!”

WH:Yea

WH:My ideal date is,,to walk around holding hands in the crowd.

(BELOW ARE QUES NO 1 AND 2 ACTUALLY)

Q:Both of u, main actors has become popular topic recently. Could u tell me the reason why you decided to act in this drama!?

WH:Honestly speaking, I wanted to act as “a high-school student” while I’m 1 year younger and I thought it’s the time. It’s impossible to act as a student if I get a little older. Moreover, my first starring role may bring me good experience. That’s why I chose this drama.

Q: How about you, SungYeol-ssi!?

SY:Of course, that’s the reason. Besides, co-starring with WooHyun is really meaningful for me, because we don’t have chances to play with our members in the same drama much. To work with him was really a joy. It was defenetely great choice.

WH:Good experience, as well. Filming was really fun.

Q:How did you feel when your appearance was confirmed?

WH:I was really happy, and I’m sure so was SungYeol. We are the members of the same group, have lived together for about 7 years, and have known each other well. We could film happily.

SY:I’m shy around filming location, and it’s a bit hard for me to be familiar with. But thanks to WooHyun, the nerve was removed. I became nervous because it was my first starring,but being with a member was really ..

WH:….really encouraging

SY:Yea. really helpful for me.

WHAT IS ADLIB??? TELL ME PLEASE ><

Guest little girl

Q:Kim SaeRon played with you. Your relationship was really natural despite of the age difference. What’s her mature part and childish part!?

WH:Her mature part is her concentration. When I was in the 8th grade,,I was naughty and restless. But SaeRon can concentrate on getting into her role completely. We want to learn it from her. Also her acting is really awesome.

Q:SeaRon has been playing for long since she was a kid, and has got the career, right? Were there anything you taught her or helped her?

WH:There were a bit we learned from each other. Since we dun have acting career, we asked her & made sure of the tone of our lines. She also asked us as our general opinion. We could expand our acting skills through this drama. SungYeol learned frm her a lot. So did I.

A bit different from what ms.breathlesssurvival translate.but,it's    okay ^^ I think what she translated also true :)

Archived