[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest little girl

Sunday,8 February 2015 : Woo Hyun officially turned to 25 year old in Korea (24th in other countries)  <:-P  :x  ;)  =D> HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! #HappyWHDayB9QN47nCAAEzhGF.jpg:large
B9QIUSfCIAAbP2s.jpg:small

hahahaha =)) Sae Ron asking herself if he's really 25 - cr : @/narmabsB9SEQ3rCIAEUGLU.jpg
B9SERZRCQAATVQ8.jpg
46.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little girl

BTS EPS 5  :10968578_1554658874773804_35107510280592
10987575_1554659011440457_16785003018561

https://infiniteupdates.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/sns-trans-140711-sunggyu-and-woohyuns-twitter-conversation/#_=_
WOOOOOW ! [iNFO] DATV 'High School Love On' advertising truck start to operating from 2/18 in Shibuya cr:INFINITE7SOULB996HE-CUAAQ1tv.jpg
since HSLo being promoted in Japan,so probably this interview have something related to this drama. uhukuhuk#Woohyun and Sungyeol featured on Japanese Magazine Weekly Women by katamaya1112
B-Bz4hbCIAA1CHO.jpg

HSLO Interview - Woohyun said that Sungyeol actually hit him real hard during the fighting scenes. Yeol: It's the "heat of acting"

[iNFO] IKO & RAI HSLO Event: Get a chance to wins the Necklace by leaving your comment here: http://m.blog.naver.com/rainiko/220275917757

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little girl

:x  ;))  =)) B-C-6SJCIAAW_M2.jpg
B-C_qKPCIAAGzqK.jpg
During press conference,Woo Hyun said he gave nickname to Sae Ron 'crazy pervert' because of eps 2 and he was too immersed with his role.And now,when he said he want to go to Japan hot spring with mixed,Sung Yeol called him 'pervert' hahahahahahaha =)) 'What you give,you get back'
*SERIOUSLY,I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH 'SNOWY ROAD' !!! https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/02/17/kim-sae-rons-new-drama-drops-solemn-first-teaser/
HSLO Advertising Truck in Shibuya :xB-Gu2nCCUAA_fqE.jpg:large

#throwback saw this pic on IG.ahahahaha.The way SR look at SY is reaaaally different than when she look at WH like in the pic I've posted before.SR look at SY with big smile,compared to WH,she's just like 8-|B-IK7eWCIAAsSvU.png
me when looking at SR's big smile when she with SY(and with Zico) is like this - 'they look cute actually ^^ .brother-sister relationship.I feel sorry to WH >< kekeke :D* Sometimes I do get feeling SR is like little sister when with SY,Zico and other oppas.But,with WH,she is like girl with same age as WH or older than him -.-

Guest little girl

From INFINITE Dilemma Japan Tour in Tokyo,22/2/2015 :
Q: if you have a subunit with sungyeol what will you name it? Immediately, woohyun replied: INFINITEL (LOVE ON) cr: L_In_Passion_金明洙中文个站
Suddenly I remembered Hi! School - Love On :))Is Woo Hyun also miss this drama??? :((
new teaser of "Snowy Road" .OMG! IT IS SO AWESOME :-O Kim Hyang Gi's acting is very good.I like her when she was on "A Werewolf Boy" film:

Sae Ron's character : Kang Yong Ae,15 year old,born on 1928B-nftc8UUAIRPB2.jpg

BONUS :B-qWorsUYAAQiCL.jpg
B-qWndBUAAI64v8.jpg

25/2/2015- HAPPY 20th(21st in Korea) BIRTHDAY KIM YOUNG JAE <:-P

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine YOU'RE WELCOME  :)>-  :x I WILL POST ANYTHING ABOUT THEM ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE ANY NEWS ABOUT HSLO.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS DRAMA NOW BEING PROMOTED IN JAPAN.yeah...of course the main reason is because of Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol

@"little girl"‌ :) :)

Yeah..so happy about hslo in Japan too.. and also about wh interview about subunit with sy..keke.. i'm sure wh also miss hslo :)

More than 2 months after hslo ended..but i keep checked this thread..even after i following new drama now (you can see my new profile pic :) )..i still.couldn't forget hslo!!

I will.always remember hslo because its amazing otp!!

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine your new drama,"Kill me,Heal Me" .I think this drama is very popular in Korea right? Luckily,finally we got to know some personal thoughts from WH&SY about HSLO (too bad those are just some parts from the full interview .Wait for the full interview :( )  
After HSLO officially ended,1st - Kim Min Young : She uploaded a bts video of eps 5 on her IG and selca of her with In Hye Won and Hae Ryung at a cafe
2nd - Baek Seung Heon still 'keep in touch'(?) with other casts (I don't know how to put it.What I want to say actually he sometimes liked and commented on Yoo Min's selca.Besides,he also wished 'Happy Birthday' to WH on twitter and commented on SR's tweet) . and I'm very grateful WH now is officially FCMEN member because Seung Heon also in that team too.That means they will seeing each other more ^^
3rd - Sae Ron uploaded a pic of her with SY , chose 'Cactus' and 'Little Star' to play on radio4th - Woo Hyun , INFINITE L (Love On) with SY 
WOW! WHAT ARE THESE ?? uhukuhuk T__T make me miss them more! :|  :( 
#Watching eps 19,when WH,SB,SY at ice skating park........at scene 24:31 ,the man who wore blue jumper hahahahahaha =)) he is WH and SY favourite FD ! =)) =))
plus,I also not expected we still can get some news related to this drama 8->

Guest little girl

THE MOST FUNNY MOMENTS IS ....... B-stZMVVEAAu-o_.jpg

WOOLLIM ENT !!!! I copy what @/k_oreans 's tweet : Fans: where do you get the inspiration of using bubble gum for lovelyz? Woollim: this https://twitter.com/k_oreans/status/570601472481570819/photo/1

I WONDER WHO IS THE PERSON THAT GAVE THIS IDEA BY USING BUBBLE GUM FOR LOVELYZ NEW TEASER PHOTO  :)) COINCIDENTALLY ? OR HE/SHE WATCHED WHXSR'S KISSING SCENE ON HSLO AND USING THAT SCENE AS AN IDEA ?

@"little girl"‌ yup..it's kmhm :)

Sorry off topic..kmhm really popular among korean and international viewers :) if you wanna watch a drama because its amazing acting, you should try watch kmhm :) and ksr also watched kmhm! I saw on her twitter fanbase (helloksaeron th), ķsr.uploaded a screencaps of kmhm ost on her ig and recently she liked park seo joon's pics (one of kmhm cast) on ig :)

I really sure they miss hslo!! 7 months are not a short time..

Lol :)) about lovelyz comeback..hehe..

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine I've listened KMHM OST part1 because SR uploaded the screencap on her IG and that song is quite good esp the rap parts.after this,"Orange Marmalade" will replaced "Spy" and maybe it will be aired on end of May/early June.The next fantasy-romance drama after HSLO.If I have time,I will watch it on KBSWorld and keep on eye of the ratings and compared it to HSLO since Yeo Jin Goo confirmed to star in that drama
There are many really great K-dramas I've watched again like Boys over Flowers,Dream High,The Innocent Man and The Inheritors,but HSLO still and always no 1 in my heart.I never,never and never getting bored watching this drama for many times.If I'm in bad mood and stress,this drama becomes my healing besides watching INFINITE variety shows

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine well...AOA Seolhyun is rumored as female lead and I don't know about CNBLUE Jonghyun what he will be in that drama since these 2 idols are not confirmed yet by their agency,FNC ent.If SeolHyun confirmed to star in this drama,then the age gap between male and female lead are just 2 years.But,OM is more like fantasy because the main theme is 'vampire' .It's like watching 'Blood',same theme(but OM is for high schoolers).Unlike HSLO,the theme is 'an angel that becomes human'.So,it's like more logical drama.Moreover,it feels natural watching this drama because SWH's character is reaaaaally close to NWH's character.SR too because she has bright personality like in the beginning eps.
I've read OM manga and every chapter have new title,same like HSLO.The story....quite fun.The ending is Mari(female lead will become vampire again).....

I just read about YJG casting in OM on Dramabeans..
Javabeans also mentioned about HSLO..but yeah..it's not positive..

The drama is described as a “sentimental fantasy romance” and continues in KBS’s recently created Friday-night drama timeslot. I don’t think the broadcaster has yet gotten the knack of this programming slot, but I like that they’re trying new things and going for a slightly different audience with youth-focused fantasy offerings, like High School: Love On before it. That drama had an appealingly fresh premise about a reaper who fell to earth and fell in love with a human, but had two fatal flaws: (1) a story that focused on the less-interesting birth-secret angst instead of the creative fantasy angle, and (2) very, very green actors who couldn’t handle the more dramatic turns.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/yeo-jin-gu-becomes-a-devoted-vampire-in-love-for-orange-marmalade/

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine whatever *flip my hair*....I just take positive on what Dramabeans thoughts of HSLO.yes! HSLO lacked some important points in some episodes,besides PD-nim cut many scenes of WHxSB(urghhh all the unaired scenes between them are so lovely-I got the feeling) ,esp this :B4Oy3tRCIAEiYnD.jpg:large

but,as long I enjoy watching it,then,no problem right? I got the feeling too OM will be as fun as HSLO,since it's from webtoon -.- and because of YJG.I think OM will have many great casts.That is why I decided to watch OM if I have free time.Will PD-nim use same situation like in the comic? Just wait and see.

little girl

yeah..even I kind of agree with Javabeans..that's basically same with HSLO review by Dramabeans at the end of last year which I have posted in here too..
I enjoyed HSLO and I will always remember HSLO because its amazing OTP chemistry
:x
Yeah..I also will watch OM if I have a time..I will look the pilot episode..if it's fun..I will continue :)
Woah..many upcoming dramas I'm interested to watch..have you heard KBS planning to air School 2015?? Tbh..from my very deep heart..I hope they will cast KSR :) hehe..why? because it's KBS..after HSLO..it seem that KBS interested with KSR (as also write by Ms. Breathlessurvival)..KSR also acted in upcoming KBS drama special..
I don't know..after read about School 2015..I suddenly remember KSR and also other HSLO casts..School series always cast a younger/rookie actor/actresses..
my wishful thinking..hehe.. :)>-

Guest little girl

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  b-(  b-(  b-( (THESE ARE FROM THE JAPANESE INTERVIEW)
B-xDTpnVIAAquVB.jpg:large

B-xDP7dUYAIi_nZ.jpg:large

WOO HYUN? YOU THINK A COUPLE WILL EASILY TO FALL SICK TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME? YOU THINK IT'S THE SAME LIKE IN YOUR DRAMA? :-L

Guest little girl

WOW @fleurofjasmine .Yeo Jin Goo,AOA Seolhyun and CNBlue Lee Jong Hyun confirmed to star in "Orange Marmalade" .I wonder will this drama turn out to be as good as in the webtoon? kekekeke  :-w Definitely I will follow OM thread later.But,I will not download all eps of this drama.kahkahkah  :)) I'm just watching it either on tv or KBSWorld youtube
Yeo Jin Goo as Jung Jae Min. Kim Seolhyun as Baek Ma Ri (vampire). Lee Jong Hyun as Shi Hoo (vampire).
*Other casts I think must be great too and maybe they are more great compared to HSLO casts* :(**********************************************INFINITE RALLY2 DAY 2,1/3/2015 :from a fan account-Sunggyu said a Sung Yeol's line from HSLO
BUT,I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IT.THAT FAN DID NOT GAVE THE DETAILS TT_TT DON'T KNOW IF WOO HYUN AND SUNG YEOL SAID ANY LINE FROM THIS DRAMA OR NOT.LOOKS LIKE NOT :(

Archived