• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little girl

(YES OR NO QUESTIONS)

Q:I wanted to play the other’s role.

SY:I gave an immediate answer.

―Tell me why?

WH:The reason? SY goes first.

SY:I thought Hwang SY has got the cool character & been really hurt. But I’ve never been hurt like him in my past, also I’ve never acted against my parents. I’m usually cheerful and filled with energy. So ShinWH was myself. I was wondering the role I play is opposite..

WH:The reason why I wanted to play SY’s role was Shin WH was myself as well. There are many similar parts with my life, so I wanted to experience the different character. I wanted to experience Hwang SY. I had such thought, but as the result, I played ShinWH.

SY:There’s one more reason. Hwang SY doesn’t have a “love-line”. WH had many though..

WH:I was really popular.

SY:I felt sad..

WH:It(my role) was same with my school days.

Q:I’m the best actor among INFINITE members.

SY:1.2.3

WH:hahaha ah,, not pointing, rite?

SY:You think u r the best?

WH:nope. We have to work harder. Hwaiting!

SY:I think Im not the best when I see the broadcasting. If I’m good at acting, I dun need to be shy, but I can’t keep watching. I guess it means I’m not such good yet.

WH:He’s like this, so I raised my hand..

― Are you confident!?

WH:NO, I also cant keep watching me acting. There’re lots of reflections like “Ah,, I should

study this part more”. Whatever happens, I can’t tell you “I’m the best”.

Q:I made less NG.

SY:Me! He did lots of adlibs, so he often forgot his adlib and made NG. He repeated it again and again.

WH:The director really liked it, and we thought we should make NG collection. He suggested how about making the NG collection into the movie.

― Any memorable NG scenes or episode?

WH:Ofc, lots of episodes. When I filmed the shower scene, the water.. was not hot but cold.. it was really cold, but I stood it and didn’t show such behavior. However, I made lots of NG.. also..anything else?

SY:Too many episodes to choose one..

WH:yea too many..

― Next is the last one.

WH:Saigo? Saigo? *saigo = the last (in Japanese)

SY:let’s go till the end!

Q:I can win in the triangle love.

WH:What should I say!? I’ve not experienced it..

― You won’t compete even though the woman is really attractive?

WH:I’m giving up.

SY:It’s not giving up or not, it’s the woman’s choice. So men’s competition is nonsense..

WH:True. Even we compete so hard, women’s choice determines everything.

SY:If she chooses him, I will give up. We can’t get the woman by force.

― Even u really love her?

WH・SY:Of course.

WH:If the woman really loves SY, I’ll give up her.

― So do you, SY ssi!?

SY:So do I.

WH:If SY and I don’t know each other,

SY:I’ll punch him once.

WH:Yea, that’s right.

little girl

Thanks a lot for interview translation!! :)

So..they really enjoyed HSLO filming..
about adlib..wh said he did 80% adlib..it was for the whole drama or just episode 2?? kekeke..
don't tell me that SWH line when he introduced himself in front of new class about SWH more cool than HB, LSG, etc etc..that was also adlib?? lol :)) =))
I think almost all comedic scene there was an adlib from WH..ha.
I wonder what KSR was thinking about NWH when he did an adlib?? kekeke..
But, I just thinking that maybe comedic role is the most suited role for NWH (so far) so I think if he was offered to act in drama again I hope he pick comedic role..because...yeah.. tbh in HSLO most of serious scene of SWH still feel akward for me..

Guest little girl

@flerofjasmine erm.....sometimes WH's jokes/childish side are annoying for fans(of course other INFINITE members too) so,I don't angry if SR annoyed him too -.- anyway,he really need a wife that can stand his 'humor' . SY's jokes/childish side are the BEST.really ><
His serious side....we can see he is really serious when making music.and YES! it is still awkward for me watching his serious scenes in this drama.that is why when he said he wants to try HSY character,I don't feel confident about it
I think WH's adlibs are for the whole eps....

Guest little girl

Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol - Focus for activity in group onlySae Ron - Focus for school activities Hae Ryung - Focus for activity as Bestie member(haha.maybe will get an offer to act later)Young Jae - ?????Kim Jia(sssyun_ruru) - Act in Orange Marmalade ^^Baek Seung Heon - Focus for music(recently,he acts in Fiestar new mv) Jung Yoo Min - Act in Falling for Innocence :) Kim Min Seok - Act in Who Are You - School 2015 :)Kim Min Young - ???
MISS THEIR CLOSE RELATIONSHIP IN HSLO :'( :'( 

Guest kyung-jin

15 Must-see K-dramas starring the Kings of K-pop

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

Soul, swagger, and stunning acting abilities, these male K-pop idols-turned-actors have it all. To celebrate their success, DramaFever has partnered with Spotify to curate a special K-pop Idols: Males Edition playlist dedicated to them! Get your fix of the Kings of K-Pop by tuning in while you work and play, and see more of your favorites as leading men in these 15 K-dramas. 

8. High School Love On, starring Nam Woo Hyun and Lee Sung Yeol of Infinite 

Hi_School_-_Love_On-p2.jpg

High school may be tough, but Woo Hyun (Nam Woo Hyun) has a guardian angel looking over him — literally. Disguised as a naive high schooler, Lee Seul Bi (Kim Sae Ron) descends from the heavens to protect Woo Hyun's life, but discovers she's got a thing or two to learn about life as a teenager, including the pains of falling in love. Can this cherubic guardian protect the apple of her eye and also manage to survive high school?

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-drama-starring-the-kings-of-k-pop/

Guest kyung-jin

10 Things about K-dramas that make no sense (but we love anyway)

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Apr 16, 2015

Kdramas.png

Ever have that moment when you're watching a K-drama and you think "wait....what just happened?". Sometimes our eyes are strained from all the rolling and our voices hoarse from all the screaming. But some of the things that make the least sense (I'll use piggyback rides to the hospital as an example) are the things that make us the most deliriously happy when it happens on the screen. Here are 10 things in K-dramas that we often find ourselves rolling our eyes at but that we secretly love. 

8. Piggyback rides

What is the obsession with piggyback rides? And why do so many K-drama characters think of it as a convenient form of transportation? Sometimes a character gets hurt and needs some help. Other times it's because a character is too drunk to walk. But often I feel the character gets drunk or hurt just so that there can be a piggyback scene to bring more romantic tension to the K-drama.

High School - Love On

Screen_Shot_2015-04-14_at_11.33.48_AM.pn

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-things-about-k-dramas-that-make-no-sense-but-we-love-anyway/

Guest little girl

This year,K-dramas produce too many high school dramas >< esp from KBS.so,I just want to say,HSLO is lucky because aired on last year.if they aired this year....they will compete with other high school dramas not just from KBS,but from MBC.SBS and tvN too.
anyway @fleurofjasmine , you're watching 'Angry Mom' right? how old is actor Jisoo?

Yes little girl..now i'm following angry mom. Rookie actor ji soo is 1993liner..so now he's 23 yrs old (korean age). He just celebrated his birthday last 31th march..

Yes..now quite many high school themed kdrama in same time..

And..tbh..after watching angry mom..i don't know whether i will watch school 2015 or not..hahaha :))

Because angry mom already tell a real story about school in korea..it's so good..

However i still intent to watch orange marmalade because i think among the three, just om which pure about high school romance fantasy drama..

Fortunately hslo aired last year..so viewers didn't feel saturated with high school drama..

Guest little girl

THIS IS THE PIC THAT WOO HYUN TALKED ABOUT DURING PRESS CONFERENCE SfSxM.gif
CC61QUjUUAAxIti.jpg:small

BUT,that old pic actually from 5 years ago(2010),when INFINITE just debut >< so,maybe they still have another pic from 3/4 years ago.......
cr:helloksaeron_th

Guest little girl

or actually 2010 was the last time they met,not 2011 like what he said during press con.maybe he forgot the exact year.BUT,how come he could forgot?I mean look at his hair colour.every INSPIRITS can already knew just by looking at his hair -.- I wonder who is beside SR,her best friend or sister,Ah Ron.someone said the little girl is Ah Ron.
and @fleurofjasmine did you notice SY's left hand? KE KE KE  ;)) yes.you are right.God's plan is THE BEST :)  anyway,when WH mentioned that,at first I really thought SR took pic with all the members.....
THEY REUNITE AGAIN AFTER 4 YEARS.TOO CUTE 34zS.gif
I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE IT EVEN AFTER THIS DRAMA HAS FINISHED LAST YEAR,WE STILL CAN GET NEWS ABOUT THEM AND OTHER CASTS;
-WH&SY HSLO INTERVIEW IN JAPAN-SR CHOSE 'CACTUS' AND 'LITTLE STAR' TO PLAY ON RADIO-SR UPLOAD A PIC OF HER WITH SY(FROM EPS 3) ON HER IG-KIM MIN YOUNG UPLOAD A BTS VIDEO ON HER IG AND SELCA WITH HAE RYUNG AND IN HYE WON IN A CAFE-BAEK SEUNG HEON AND JUNG YOO MIN 'LIKE' AND 'COMMENT' PIC ON IG
75Dgh.gif

Guest little girl

fleurofjasmine said:
I thought that this related to HSLO, apparently this was a campaign about high school 10 or something like that (Actually, I don't really understand)..hehe :))
http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201504201547138230298_1

Guest little girl

Congratulations Sae Ron =D> Is this the 1st time for a young actress nominated for Best Actress Award?? Moreover,I got goosebumps when watching her scenes in that movie.......I still cannot forget that movie until now

In the recent interview w/ The Star, Crayon Pop's Choa who also appear as cameo on HSLO praised Woohyun said he's a generous person.
Choa said Woohyun is a generous & kind-hearted person. During a scene where she has to perform a dangerous stunt, Woohyun came to assist her.Woohyun also happily gave out signatures and took pictures with the stylists (Crayon Pop's styling) when they asked.
cr: INFINITE7SOUL

I haven't watched girl at my door..planning to watch it if I have spare time..
I don't know about that..what I know is about Moon Geun Young who was the youngest actress to get Daesang after her role in drama Painter of The Wind (2009, if I'm not wrong).
KSR already get best new actress at Baeksang Award in 2011/2012 (if I'm not wrong) for her role in movie "Man from Nowhere/Ajuhsii with Wonbin". You can see the clip when she receive an award in Youtube. She's really young at that time..So this year she was nominated in Best Actress award. However, last year, she was nominated as Best New Actress in two prestigius movie award in korea for her role in this movie and she won in one of the two awards..

and thank you for Choa interview :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived