(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guigui is having a quick quiz with prize. Question is the most popular or common english phrase....3 choices : 7-11,  CD, OK.

Mmm...should be OK. But isnt it the surname of Taecyeon? In korean or han char, it is 玉 or in chinese it means Jade.

Btw Okcat got temp popup shops in japan with beauty products. Cute.

DFQCfyPV0AI9DuR?format=jpg

DFQCgAQUMAEu3rN?format=jpg

Taecyeon playing with his dog recently.

Btw....he didn't mention which unit he would go to when he enlist, right? i don't remember reading about it. Or perhaps they are assigned only after enlistment? 

I mean i wonder if he would be in the army....the more difficult type esp deplored near the borders....or police unit?

Yesterday taec came to a variety show called "Taxi" to promote his upcoming drama. This is from one of the conversation

What you guys think? I mean that is not exactly the situation we have here..

because our guigui : is a woman who can speak (just a little) English

Do you think our guigui meet his expectation? 

Here some video cut from Taxi. Maybe we need @korchick or @minwooluv78 to help if there is something interesting ^^

But i think in the first video if i am not wrong i heard that card reader tells him that taec has heart for someone which he wants to confess. But when the man who sits in his right side ask is it true, taec said that is not true. Lols.

For the next 4 videos i havent checked them yet..

From soompi. Guigui doesn't speak English well though. :mellow:

When Jo Jae Yoon and Jo Sung Ha shared stories about their married lives, Taecyeon shared his hopes for his own marriage in the future. “Ever since I was little, I’ve always wanted to get married early. My father got married when he was 27, and I had the vague thought that I wanted to get married around that age too.”

As for his ideal type, he explained, “I have friends in the U.S. as well, so I want her to be someone who can speak English. Also, she should be someone that doesn’t rely on me and someone I can comfortably talk to. That’s important.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/02/2pms-taecyeon-shares-twice-member-agreed-visit-enlists-army/

Guest spicystrawberry
On 7/24/2017 at 0:44 AM, Lmangla said:

kekekke... good to see you @spicystrawberry :D 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif?1292792380

yoi yoi 

I planning to watch LEt's Fight Ghost soon hehehe. I liking the Kim So Hyun now.muhahaha. Has minwoon or...I memory lost minluvwoon? Errrrm has she been online here? Cos she seriously update alot on instagram with so many yummy food! Sometimes she even took yummy food with GEMMA stuff or OkCat! >o< 

I sometimes free and GuiGui live on insta, will on and say Hi from Malaysia kekke

And finally got one time she replied me when I type "Hi from Malaysia! Please come Malaysia"  - she said if got chance she oso want to go over there and see Malaysia fans (kissesssssssssss) 

On the August 2 broadcast, host Lee Young Ja shared, "We heard that you got a perfect score on your TOEIC exam for four languages," to which Taecyeon replied, "I did get a perfect score. Right now, I can only speak three languages. Initially, I learned Spanish and Chinese, but now I speak Korean, English and Japanese." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/2pms-taecyeon-reveals-his-high-aptitude-for-languages-on-taxi

So it mean he used to be able to speak chinese, maybe a bit....but now forgot? mmm....lack of use? 

Interestingly Taecyeon talk about english....and Guigui posted a pic of this english song Bad Liar by Selena Gomez on her instagram. Probably she listens to it and find it interesting or good. 

Btw Guigui's birthday is 11 Aug, next fri. Born 1989. She will be 28yo.

These are some stuff she said she prepared for fans when they come to her birthday/fans event on 11 Aug.

5 hours ago, spicystrawberry said:

yoi yoi 

I planning to watch LEt's Fight Ghost soon hehehe. I liking the Kim So Hyun now.muhahaha. Has minwoon or...I memory lost minluvwoon? Errrrm has she been online here? Cos she seriously update alot on instagram with so many yummy food! Sometimes she even took yummy food with GEMMA stuff or OkCat! >o< 

I sometimes free and GuiGui live on insta, will on and say Hi from Malaysia kekke

And finally got one time she replied me when I type "Hi from Malaysia! Please come Malaysia"  - she said if got chance she oso want to go over there and see Malaysia fans (kissesssssssssss) 

Wow, you are so lucky !! @.@  

GuiGui (or Gemma) will be attending the DMC festival in Seoul. The event is from 16 - 24 Sept. Her appearance/performance is on 21 Sep.

According to a list of performers, no see 2PM. Mmmm....or will Taecyeon enlist by then?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/559302-sangam-dmc-festival-2017-schedule/

Can't see clearly the graphic on his phone back cover...wonder what is it.

9 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

GuiGui (or Gemma) will be attending the DMC festival in Seoul. The event is from 16 - 24 Sept. Her appearance/performance is on 21 Sep.

According to a list of performers, no see 2PM. Mmmm....or will Taecyeon enlist by then?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/559302-sangam-dmc-festival-2017-schedule/

Can't see clearly the graphic on his phone back cover...wonder what is it.

21st September? Yes, i think he already enlisted at that time..

Last year guigui posted their pict together at Mcountdown stage on 29th Sept 2016. When i saw the pict i thought i was dreaming. Lols

On 9/8/2017 at 5:46 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Found this on IG.

Anyone please help what is written there, why that male fan holding taecgui pict from WGM. I think that is original, because it has taecgui signs..

@pshop

She held a fan meeting on her birthday 11 Aug. Think that's a towel with her name "Ghost Emma" on it. The guy should be a fan. And he brought along some posters of GuiGui and Taecyeon during WGM....apparently he's a shipper of this CP since last time. And he seems to be constantly reminding GuiGui of it...haha.

His comments under the pic is "Gui Gui, where's your ghost face (as in funny face)? This gift is great." Think refer to the towel, which is one of her gifts to fans. 

Archived