Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

The date is confirm for Japan. Junho mentioned about it in JYP Nation One Mic concert in Japan last week. Let's wait if the cast will heading for Japan for the promotion.
#Junho's movie 'Cold Eyes' in Japan cinemas on 9/6!1451527_936674296349432_8193274412901465
via JYP Actors

Guest adikkeluangman

The movie crews for Twenty took proof shot after receive care packages from Junho fans to say thank for the gift. This for crew staff. To get some idea on what JunHo fans give his previous movie Memories of Sword, take a look here. I can read the word for Twenty but the sentence on the back shirt, I can't read. Anybody knows.
Bwheg-UCYAE083l.jpgBwheg-0CIAA5Jf-.jpgBwdE6oTCMAIV5w-.jpgBwdE-WhCEAAUbK8.jpgBwbFM-4CMAEN4GQ.jpgvia [1][2][3]

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho on the way for filming today. I guess his filming schedule for few upcoming week will be on Monday to Wednesday. Since 2PM just do their comeback last weekend.

@jypnation 나 영화촬영 가야된다고 빨리 대답해요 ㅠㅠ

— REAL JUNHO LEE (@dlwnsghek) 

September 14, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

I guess they were filming indoors because no fan sight so far. Junho in Japan since yesterday (Wednesday) so he only filming for 2-3 day max per week.
Monitoring unit during Junho filming Twenty [via]BwGP_ccCcAAPKiZ.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho was filming for this movie few past day at night because he missed to attend 2PM activities like fansign and guerilla club performances during the night. 

From her caption looks like Junho and Lee Yubi filming in her classroom / department and she was not there to witness.

From marryme0417 IG:10654919_1465861407022422_757086807_n.jp
#메리미#데일리#영화봐야징#영화촬영#스물#2pm#준호#이유비#내교실#내그림나옴#내책상나옴#나는안나옴ㅋㅋㅋ#아쉽아쉽#♡#준호ㅠㅠ♡ 우리학원..내교실에서 촬영했는데ㅜㅜ 2PM준호,이유비..

Guest adikkeluangman

Upcoming film "Twenty" releases video starring Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul and 2PM's Junho
By2jkP9CYAAlsAR.png

An introductory reel was recently released for the upcoming movie, “Twenty”, starring actors Kim Woobin, Kang Haneul and 2PM’s Junho.
In the video, the three actors introduce the movie “Twenty”, saying, “The one and only blockbuster on growing up in 2015 ‘Twenty’ combines Director Lee Byunghun’s special gag tendencies and we think everyone will be able to watch the movie in a carefree way without any worries.”
Actor Kim Woobin also shared on how he came to star in this film, “Through my agency, I received the scenario for the movie. After looking through it once, I decided that I wanted to do the movie because it seemed like it was so much fun.”
He also added that the three lead actors were like friends and they were having fun while working hard to film the movie.
In other news, Junho recently made a comeback with his group 2PM, with the single, “Go Crazy!”. Kim Woobin was last seen in the catalogue for apparel brand Seig’s Fall/Winter 2014 Collection, while Kang Haneul was last seen endorsing apparel brand Buckaroo.
Check out the fun video below!
2015 NEW Line-Up: 'Twenty' (Junho)

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/98878548438/upcoming-film-twenty-releases-introductory-video

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM Wooyoung visited Junho while he was filming Twenty. The one wearing white beanie. 
By3XwQpIMAAzp_J.jpg
[FA]Acc.to baby's mum: Wooyoung went to shooting site tdy, & #JUNHO's personality is very goodvia OPKM

[FANPIC]141001 #JUNHO #이준호 #KimWooBin #김우빈 & #KangHaNeul #강하늘 were shooting movie 'TWENTY/#스물'By2RJL6CcAA1Jfg.jpgMore in spoiler

By2RIqXCIAIdAP3.jpgBy2RIu7CEAAerff.jpg
By2RIeMCMAAWdnE.jpg

via OPKM cr:kwanpil 

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho not spotted anywhere except on last weekend for 2PM concert and fansigning. He probably flying to Bangkok on Thursday or Friday because 2PM WORLD TOUR IN BANGKOK will be held this Saturday.

141001 Dongwoo and Chiho shooting  By8R_SrCQAAj7H8.jpgBy8R_2WCEAAtTsg.jpg
cr:치호갤 via junhonews

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

So they filming from 18 Oct until yesterday. Junho got no schedule with 2PM until next month. So JSM tag KHN on IG but not include JunHo.
[Fanpic] 141018 Junho in the blue jacket and Lee Yubi in red jacket filming.B0PhtJFCAAEXz9F.jpgB0PjzinCYAEGkZt.jpg
Source 1 | 2

141022 Junho & the cast of 'Twenty' from somin_jj's IG. She is their co-star in this movie.B0j9WhVCIAAnncY.png
Caption : 아 즐거우다!! 대박 기운이 #스물~~스물~~!!!http://t.co/QiHZFfbev4
B0j9VB-CUAEZO-y.png
Caption : 죠은 기운 #스물~~스물~~ http://t.co/QiHZFfbev4 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yesterday Friday 7/11 was the last day for Twenty shooting. Here are Junho tweets.

스물. 수고하셨습니다. 응원해주신 팬분들도 정말 감사드립니다. 완성된 영화로 보답할게요^^ 스물 화이팅!!

— REAL JUNHO LEE (@dlwnsghek) 

November 7, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

141111 'Twenty' wrap-up party (Junho) 
Junho, is that KHN beside KWB? and movie crewsB2Lmu-qCEAAv4ex.jpg
dusanpaik #쫑http://instagram.com/p/vRMLWDtshi/

Archived