Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Film ‘Twenty’ Releases Character Trailer Starring 2PM’s Junho, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho will be taking over the big screen.
On February 4, the film Twenty released the character trailer on various portal sites and streaming sites.
Twenty is a film about the love and friendship of three friends, who turn 20 years old, a time when they can be anyone, love anyone and face an infinite number of possibilities. 
86818002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, who caught the hearts of ladies through the drama The Heirs and the film The Technicians, Kang Ha Neul who became a rising star through Misaeng, C’est si bon and more and Junho, who went from being a member of 2PM to an acting-dol, will be acting as three best friends.
The film Twenty will comically depict Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin), who has nothing but popularity, Dong Woo (Junho), who has nothing but strong survival skills, and Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul), who is only skilled when it comes to studying, as they share the most embarrassing moments in their lives together.
As the debut commercial film of director Lee Byung Hun Twenty, who won the Audience Award from The 38th Seoul Independent Film Festival, Twenty will premiere in March.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86818/film-twenty-releases-character-trailer-starring-2pms-junho-kim-woo-bin-and-kang-ha-neul
-----A character trailer of movie 'Twenty' revealed
A character trailer of movie 'Twenty' was revealed.
On February 4th, the production team of movie 'Twenty' released a character trailer through many different internet websites.
'Twenty' is going to show a story of friendship, dreams, and romance of three vigorous twenty year-old friends.
20150205014329_54d24c31d1670_1.jpg

The character trailer starts with Kim Woo Bin, who played in the film as a guy named Chi Ho. Kim Woo Bin starts asking his father for more allowance, and ends up lying on the floor as his father says no.
Afterwards, Lee Jun Ho, who played as Dong Woo, appears, and he says to Kim Woo Bin, "It's our family that went bankrupt, and what's the fuss with your family?" Then, Kim Woo Bin says, "I just did it for fun."
As the last part of the video, Kang Ha Neul, who played as Kyung Jae appear. While looking at Min Hyo Lin (played as Jin Joo) who came to his home, he starts falling into his own imagination, and suddenly wakes up in a surprise as Min Hyo Lin speaks to him.
The trailer ends with a narration that says, "We were together at the most shameful moment of our life," and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for the film.
Meanwhile, 'Twenty' is the first commercial film of director Lee Byung Heon, who had received 'Popularity Award' during 'The 38th Seoul Independent Film Festival.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=357777
-----Keep on coming.

#Junho [Movie 'Twenty'] Character Trailer: Sorrow is better shared in half, so does Dong-Woo say. http://t.co/iRhosyjJ4j

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

February 6, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Movie synopsis :Chi-ho, Kyung-jae, and Dong-woo are high school friends. Chi-ho is a player who's only interested in seducing women. Kyung-jae is a top student who becomes extremely shy when he's in the presence of women. Lastly, Dong-woo wants to become a cartoonist but struggles with the pressure of reality. The story begins after the three graduate from high school. 
via NEW
-----[iNFO]Production Press con : Feb 12th at 11am Release Date : March 19http://t.co/0vGG0qLrjJ
-----[Fantaken] Junho. Dongwoo chicken houseB58Sn0ICIAEAUgj.jpgB58Sob4CEAI0Q3S.jpg
via park970324

Guest adikkeluangman

150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #3B9nR0zEIcAA5U66.jpgB9nR03YIQAE2iox.jpg

B9nR1MCIEAMKGmG.jpgB9nR1BiIYAM_act.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference #4B9nSBvKIUAAKXZI.jpgB9nSB-NIYAEC_Sl.jpg

B9nSB2qIMAE1C9x.jpgB9nSCEMIYAQ6bhN.jpg

Kang Ha Neul wear t-shirt given by Junho fans when they did food support event during the filming last year.
-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference #5B9nSOwfIUAAnYGA.jpgB9nSPDrIIAI6Tos.jpg

B9nSPARIcAAsM79.jpgB9nSOxlIEAEB-hA.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #6
B9nSdnWIQAIGgui.jpgB9nSd-DIUAAdwML.jpg

B9nSd8hIQAEQATA.jpgB9nSdzoIUAAAwwg.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #7B9nSoGDIQAAP4HN.jpgB9nSoMkIIAYBP-5.jpg

B9nSoJQIgAAZiFS.jpgB9nSn3kIAAEy3VC.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #8B9nS0O6IcAAbZix.jpgB9nSzYOIUAEIqva.jpg

B9nS0Q2IUAICt19.jpgB9nS0DhIAAIGzso.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #9B9nTCmiIAAAOl9y.jpgB9nTC6BIUAE3Bk3.jpg

B9nTCxvIEAUWU_B.jpgB9nTC50IMAEZRFv.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #10B9nTPbuIMAABrCr.jpgB9nTPaiIIAAsNef.jpg

B9nTPJnIUAY7WzE.jpgB9nTPRgIMAEi-l4.jpg

-----150212 Film 'Twenty' Press Conference (Junho) #11B9nTbeMIgAEhMww.jpgB9nTbeMIIAEVf2I.jpg

B9nTbj8IcAAR9Z6.jpgB9nTba8IYAAaeon.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM′s Junho Gear Up for ′Twenty′
15083637.jpg
2PM′s Junho runs up the stage
51907482.jpg
The three actors are overflowing with energy

39371577.jpg
Junho and Kang Ha Neul can′t hold in their laughter69973082.jpg
Even the director is funny21456420.jpg
The three stars strike a pose together99927642.jpg
Stay tuned for the film ′Twenty′!

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, 2PM’s Junho and director Lee Byung Heon attended the production briefing session for the film Twenty on February 12 at the CGV theater in Apgujeong.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87290/photo-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-gear-up-for-twenty
-----Kim Woo Bin and 2PM′s Junho Get Embarrassed by Kang Ha Neul′s Promotional Shirt for ′Twenty′
Kang Ha Neul revealed why he wore a shirt 2PM member Junho′s fans gave him to an official promo event. 
On February 11, the production briefing session for the upcoming movie Twenty took place at the CGV theaters in Apgujeong, where Kang Ha Neul caught attention wearing a 100 percent promotional shirt that read, ′Twenty′ in the front and his character name, ′Kyung Jae′ in the back. 
41234318.jpg

"I actually received this shirt from Junho′s fans while we were filming. But at the time, I couldn′t wear it because I was embarrassed. So I promised to wear it at the production briefing session," explained Kang Ha Neul. "So I wore it here." 
Seeing his co-star, Kim Woo Bin added, "I honestly didn′t know. I didn′t think he would actually wear it." He continued, "I saw him in the waiting room earlier, and I was so embarrassed. It felt like I did something wrong wearing the clothes I′m wearing now." 
Junho also shared, "Recently, in our chat room, he said he had something fun planned. I didn′t know it was this."
Twenty is about a group of 20-year-old friends, marked as the popular one, the strong one and the studious one. The movie will premiere in March. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87289/kim-woo-bin-and-2pms-junho-get-embarrassed-by-kang-ha-neuls-promotional-shirt-for-twenty
-----2PM’s Junho Had No Money to Go to Hospital When He was Trainee
2PM’s Junho confessed the hardships he went through as a trainee.
Junho attended the production briefing session for the film Twenty on February 11 at the CGV theater and revealed that he thought of the time he had no money when he acted out his on screen character, who has strong survival skills.
12744953.jpg

Junho said, “When I was a trainee, I couldn’t go to the hospital even when I had gastritis because I had no money. I had to eat and practice but since I had no money and felt sick, I just bought some porridge from the convenient store.”
He added, “But since I was a trainee back then and was within a certain boundary, I didn’t think that I could completely understand Dong Woo, who I acted out in this movie. So I had many thoughts about it and worked hard.”
Twenty is a comedy film about the popular guy Kim Woo Bin, the strong guy Lee Junho and the studious guy Kang Ha Neul and the three friends sharing their most embarrassing moments together. The film is set to premiere in March.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87306/2pms-junho-had-no-money-to-go-to-hospital-when-he-was-trainee

Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ha Neul Says 2PM’s Junho Didn’t Spend Money During Filming to Understand His Character
Kang Ha Neul praised 2PM’s Junho for staying true to his character.
Kang Ha Neul attended the production briefing session for the film Twenty on February 11 at the CGV theater and shared, “Junho acted out a character who is almost like the bread winner for his household and he actually didn’t spend any money during filming. He told me that he did that in order to know what it feels like.”
55256826.jpg

Then director Lee Byung Heon commented, “Huh? But I heard that he bought a house…” bringing out a round of laughter.
Taken by surprise, Junho quickly got up from his seat to cover director Lee Byung Heon’s mouth, making everyone laugh. Director Lee Byung Heon said, “I didn’t hear it directly from him but I heard it from someone else.”
Kang Ha Neul said, “I think that was afterwards. He really didn’t spend any money when he was filming. He always just drank banana milk.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87350/kang-ha-neul-says-2pms-junho-didnt-spend-money-during-filming-to-understand-his-character
-----‘Twenty’ Director Reveals Himself to be Fan of 2PM’s Junho Since His Debut
Director Lee Byung Heon confessed that he was a fan of 2PM’s Junho ever since he debuted.
During the production briefing session for the film Twenty, which took place on February 11 at the CGV theater, director Lee Byung Heon said, “I’m actually sharing this for the first time but I was a fan of 2PM ever since it debuted. Out of all the members, I paid the most attention to Junho.”
87353002.jpg

Director Lee Byung Heon revealed, “I didn’t say this to Junho because I thought he would think I’m lying but it’s true. He caught my attention more because he has the face of an actor.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87353/twenty-director-reveals-himself-to-be-fan-of-2pms-junho-since-his-debut
-----Junho and Kang Ha Neul envy Kim Woo Bin + they reveal their ideal types
During the press conference for movie 'Twenty' on February 12, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM's Junho were asked if they ever were envious of Kim Woo Bin's height.  Both nodded.  Who wouldn't be envious of the model-turned-actor's tall 6'2" stature? 
Junho elaborated, "I felt that since I first met Kim Woo Bin.  It was the day the actors were meeting one another on the 15th floor of a building.  I went up first, but I saw somebody tall from far away downstairs.  That was Kim Woo Bin."
B9siYlnCYAAMRZV.jpg

Kang Ha Neul added, "It took a really long time for the camera to go up.  People were saying the take was long, but it really took a long time filming the full shot," hinting it was because of Kim Woo Bin's height.
Meanwhile, actor Kang Ha Neul was asked about his ideal type during the conference. Kang Ha Neul replied, "I like a girl who loves her dreams more than she loves her boyfriend. I like a girl who's cool," satisfying the curiosity of his many fans. 
Junho added, "A busy woman," making everyone laugh.  He continued, "I like women with whom I could communicate well.  Ever since my debut, I said it was Scarlett Johansson.  I feel like I'd be able to communicate with her just by looking into her eyes."
Kim Woo Bin said, "If I were to add one thing to all of these requirements, it'd be a woman who's pretty when she smiles."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/junho-and-kang-ha-neul-envy-kim-woo-bin-they-reveal-their-ideal-types

Guest adikkeluangman

New photos of Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul unleashed
20150212155706_54dc4ec2562ed_1.jpg

New photos of Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul were unleashed.
On February 12th, distribution agency, NEW, uploaded the photos on their official Facebook and wrote, "Releasing behind cuts of Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul from press conference of movie 'TWENTY'!"
The photo shows Lee Jun Ho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul posing together for selfies in a waiting room prior to the press conference.
The three guys are showing charming look in the photos together, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the post.
Movie 'TWENTY' is going to show three twenty year-old guys, Chi Ho (played by Kim Woo Bin), Dong Woo (played by Lee Jun Ho), and Kyung Jae (played by Kang Ha Neul), pursuing their goals and building a beautiful friendship together.
Meanwhile, 'TWENTY' will be officially released in March.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=359438

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin Reveals He Swore at Kang Ha Neul through Voice Message
Kim Woo Bin revealed that he was once angered by Kang Ha Neul’s mischief.
The February 15 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV featured an interview with Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul, who starred in the film Twenty. During the broadcast, Kang Ha Neul and Junho shared a story of a joke they recently played on Kim Woo Bin.
87491002.jpg

Junho said, “We were all talking about how we wanted to eat ripe persimmon on the set and we finished filming earlier than Woo Bin. So we sent a picture of ripe permission to Woo Bin, who was still filming. Ha Neul even sent a video of himself eating ripe permission.”
Kang Ha Neul then reenacted his video message on the spot and Kim Woo Bin said, “Even the sound of eating was realistic. So I swore at him through voice message,” causing a round of laughter.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87491/kim-woo-bin-reveals-he-swore-at-kang-ha-neul-through-voice-message
-----'Twenty' release individual posters for Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin, and Junho
The anticipation for comedy film 'Twenty,' starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM's Junho, continues to rise as distributing agency, NEW, released three individual posters for each actor on February 16!
Kim Woo Bin showcases messy hair and a hand gesture that adds a comedic element to his usually charismatic self.  His tagline says, "The one who only has popularity."  Kang Ha Neul, hugging a bunch of books, has, "The one who only studies well," and Junho, holding up a glass of beer for cheers, has, "The one who only has a strong vitality."
It appears the three of them each has a strong trait that the others lack, creating more curiosity about the synergy among these three young men.  
Viewers can start flooding the theaters to watch these goofballs in March!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/twenty-release-individual-posters-for-kang-ha-neul-kim-woo-bin-and-junho
-----150216 SURE Magazine's Instagram Caption : 영화 "스물"의 주인공, 푸쳐핸썹 2PM 준호의 셀카를 공개할게요. 그의 포텐터지는 화보는 슈어 3월호에서 확인해주세요! -PSH #슈어 #suremag #3월호 #2PM #준호 #junho #컨셉은망나니도련님재벌3세 #현실은분위기는멋지고목소리는섹시한데얼굴은귀여운완벽남B99K8fbCEAECWIN.jpg
(Junho in March 2015 issue of SURE Magazine) 

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM Junho Bring Laughter in ′Twenty′ Main Trailer
Upcoming film Twenty, starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM′s Junho, unveiled its main trailer and confirmed a premiere date.
The main trailer, which dropped on February 23, brought out much laughter as it focused on the story of three 20-year-old students, still stuck between being boys and men. 
41867788.jpg

Twenty confirmed the premiere date for March 25 as anticipation rises on seeing the three actors let go of their charismatic images to exchange it for hilarious ones. 
You can watch the trailer here.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87840/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pm-junho-bring-laughter-in-twenty-main-trailer

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Junho is a mature 'Misaeng' in magazine 'SURE'
2PM's Junho was recently featured in fashion magazine 'SURE' in which the idol revealed that he is currently in a happy place after filming for his upcoming movie 'Twenty'.
During the interview with the magazine, Junho stated, "I enjoyed watching the recent drama 'Misaeng'. When it comes to being a singer, I might be considered as a representative, but when it comes to being an actor, I'm considered as a new recruit. However, I've acquired small skills while becoming a representative. I've learned that at times I have to go with the flow, and I can't become lazy." 
B-2JCbxUsAARQnZ.jpg

The idol also revealed that he is happy that he's found such great people to work with while filming for the movie, 'Twenty'. He said, "I am glad to have done such great work with a great director and have found such great friends like Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul." 
Check out the pictures from the pictorial below!
Junho_1424973860_20150226_Junho.jpg

Junho_1424973861_20150226_Junho2.jpgJunho_1424973861_20150226_Junho5.jpgJunho_1424973861_20150226_Junho6.jpgJunho_1424973862_20150226_Junho7.jpgJunho_1424973866_20150226_Junho9.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/2pms-junho-is-a-mature-misaeng-in-magazine-sure

Guest adikkeluangman

10929963_718888491563081_763740198144503
[Twenty] Poster for Naver Movie Talk LiveThursday, March 5th 9PM KSTCast : Junho, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha NeulLink : http://bit.ly/17WPGAv
-----[iNFO] Junho will be releasing 'Twenty' OST track "취향저격" with Lee Yoobi on March 6th. B_DITzWUwAI__mN.jpg
via fyjypnation
-----Junho in March 2015 Issue of SURE MagazineB_DsIPyVEAEyZt2.jpg
via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho, and Lee Yoo Bi Record Songs for “Twenty” OST
On March 2, stills were released of Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho, Lee Yoo Bi, and Sweet Sorrow recording songs for the film “Twenty.” Junho and Lee Yoo Bi recorded a couple song called “Sniper’s Taste” (literal translation), while Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow recorded a song called “Twenty” together.
kim-woo-bin-.jpg

“Sniper’s Taste” will be on “Twenty” OST Part 1, which will be released on March 6. Junho and Lee Yoo Bi, who play love interests in the movie, sing a sweet harmony for their couple song. Junho, befitting a member of a successful music group, provided reliable vocals with his excellent singing and rapping. Actress Lee Yoo Bi, who was a vocal major, sang like a seasoned professional.
“Twenty” OST Part 2 will be released on March 18 and will include a song called, appropriately, “Twenty,” which tells the story of the film with wit.
junho-lee-yoo-bi.jpg

Sweet Sorrow, a vocal group known for their harmonies, sang the song, while Kim Woo Bin narrated a portion of the song as his playful character from the film. In the stills from the recording, Kim Woo bin looks like a fifth member of Sweet Sorrow.
“Twenty” is a film about three best friends as they move into adulthood. Kim Woo Bin plays a jobless but charismatic man popular with the ladies. Kang Ha Neul plays a character who does well in school and is every mother’s dream child, but completely changes when he drinks. Junho plays a hardworking and responsible man. The comedy will open on March 25.
kim-woo-bin-sweet-sorrow.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/01/kim-woo-bin-2pms-junho-and-lee-yoo-bi-record-songs-for-twenty-ost/
-----More news and pictures during recording.
20150302001006_0_99_20150302104217.jpg

#Junho participated in the Movie 'Twenty' OST production! His special OST will be released on March 3rd at 12PM(KST) http://t.co/tM6icLAj0V

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 2, 2015

Archived