Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^You're post the same picture twice.
Junho and other actors autograph for movie staff on script book and more on the last day filming. I only can recognize Junho on the second row because of 2PM word.
B12cfgFCIAEiU08.jpg
editor0228

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Junho shows his passion for acting and names his favorite actors in 'CeCi' magazine
2PM's Junho was recently featured in fashion magazine 'CeCi', where he can be seen exuding his manly charisma. 
In the released pictures, Junho is seen dressed in a sweater cardigan paired with dark pants and black slip-ons, completing a dandy yet casual look. 
B5J6hQtCcAAH-Ub.jpg

During the interview with 'CeCi,' the idol expressed his interest in acting and said that he was patiently waiting for the moment when he can receive an opportunity to act. 
He said, "My chance didn't come as early as some of the other members [in 2PM] but ever since I was young, I was interested in acting. I am waiting for the moment, for the chance." 
When Junho was asked what kind of actor he wanted to be, he said, "An actor that would make people say, 'Let's go watch it since Junho is in it.' That would be nice." He also picked actors Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, and Choi Min Sik as his role models in acting.
2PM_1418920448_af_org.jpg

Meanwhile, for more of Junho, check out the January issue of 'CeCi'!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/2pms-junho-shows-his-passion-for-acting-and-names-his-favorite-actors-in-ceci-magazine

Guest adikkeluangman

[Trans] Kim Woobin mentioned Junho in his recent interview ^^ ♥
2014121815071185955_1.jpg

In addition, Kim Woobin confessed "Next year, a piece of work called 'Twenty' will be released. I'm casted in the movie with 2PM Junho, you'll really fall for him when you see him smiling. As for Kang Haneul, although he is handsome altogether, he is as well when looked separately. His eyes, nose, lips, ears, and face type are all handsome. I've always wanted to live like that. I want to live with such typical handsome face."
http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2014121815071185955
by nuneo2dakay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

First look of Junho, Kang Ha Neul and Kim Woo Bin in movie Twenty. 
Dongwoo, Kyungjae, ChihoB5ympq3CIAAHN_y.jpg
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=123277

Guest adikkeluangman

2014.10.25 Fan support coffee truck provided by Coffee Pong from Junho fansB1cg8RlCMAMKMhC.jpgB1cg8SzCcAE3L5J.jpg

B1cg8ThCYAAduxj.jpgB1cg8SRCYAETZxw.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/lovecoffee7/220169475581

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANSLATION] JUNHO CECI INTERVIEW (JANUARY ‘15 ISSUE)
B56rRWCCUAM4s9W.jpg

How have you been?Right now I’m in the middle of a world tour with 2PM. Before that I released a solo album in Japan, and shot a movie “Twenty” while in the midst of 2PM promotional activities.It sounds tiresome just by hearing this.If you take care of your stamina, it’s possible. But the problem is the lack of sleep.So you need some rest, right?This was the first time that I’ve felt it. During our world tour stop in LA, we had some time and went over to the seaside. I really liked it even though we just sat there underneath the sunlight. I don’t know when I would have time for something like this again. But I’m not sorry about this. It’s okay to rest, but my work is urgent so…You seem ambitious.Actually, it took a toll on my body when I promoted with 2PM and shot the movie at the same time, but I held out like before because I really wanted to do that. You’ve recently finished filming for the movie “Twenty.”“Twenty” is a story about youth and twenty-year-olds. Everyone says it’s a good time of your life, but actually it feels like at that age kids have the biggest worries and concerns. Career path and military problems apply too. “Twenty” unravels the worries of a group of peers of exactly that age. You could say it’s a movie that sees endless potential in the midst of anxiety and carries a hopeful message of love.
B56rSRaCQAEOVrY.jpg

What kind of character in the movie is Dongwoo?He’s a son of an affluent family, but he’s a character who suffers from hunger and goes through poverty and hardships because of his father’s business misfortune. In the midst of all this he also dreams of being a manga artist. So he’s a realistic character, who does all kinds of part-time jobs, dreaming of success and studying, but really he’s such a loser. (laugh)
You worked with the friends of your age.Woobin, Haneul and I are all men of the same age, so we all came to understand each other fast and it was so much fun. We would die laughing while filming, which resulted in tons of NGs. However, since the filming site atmosphere was good, the effect of this synergy was that character relationship on the screen came out good as well.
Wasn’t director Lee Byunghun fun too? What was his requirement again?He told me to look twenty-year-old no matter what. He said that everything had to get younger, not only my appearance, but also my actions and my mind. Was my actual appearance too cool? (laugh) Perhaps he thought that my usual mental attitude was a bit too mature compared to the other friends. So throughout the filming I was constantly brainwashed with “Get even younger, it’s okay to get even crazier, be even more pathetic,” and at the final stage we all turned into total screwballs. I was a little bit less crazy because of my impoverished reality. (laugh)
RAW TRANSCRIPT: bbambbami PICTURES: fyjypnationKOR-ENG: Egle0702 @ 2pmalwaysMAY BE TAKEN OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!

Archived