[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy,Lee Soo Hyuk looks so dashing in costume,not something new i might add as well knowing he is a model and the heroine is such a mess,this will be so funny even more when the trio will colide with each other,it will be soooooo hilarious... :x i see LSH character has some serious anger management problems and i'm sure our hero will drive him even more crazy and more when he will find out a teen is giving him orders and stuff@pattsue he even played as one in a sitcom along side Kim Woo Bin and other actors

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Soo Hyuk is Glad He Finally Has a Normal Role in a Drama
For once having a pretty normal role, Lee Soo Hyuk talked about his character Yoo Jin Woo. 

On June 11, Lee Soo Hyuk attended the press conference for tvN′s High Schooler King of Life held at the Imperial Hotel in Gangnam, saying, "I wonder if my image will change just a bit with this character." 

68064002.jpg

"My personality isn′t really like what′s been seen, but it′s closer to an image of a little boy. With this character, I was most comfortable and I enjoyed it because I was able to think more and act," said Lee Soo Hyuk. "I′m not at the level yet to create my own character though." 

"I really wanted to play a role that was human like, but I was also a ghost or a murderer," explained Lee Soo Hyuk on his past roles. "But with this project, I think I will be able to show more natural sides to me." 

Yoo Jae Won PD also added, "Soo Hyuk comes out surprisingly adorable. With smiley eyes too," and "If there′s a surprise twist in this drama, that would be it." 

tvNs′ High Schooler King of Life is about a 18-year old teen who much lead a double life of a student and a company head. 

The first episode begins on June 16. 

Photo Credit: Lee Ji Sook
Mwave

Archived