[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itybittykitty

awww this vid is a really good way to show all those cuts that probably will not make it to the show...

tumblr_nlb39hm2ZX1upat33o4_500.gif

tumblr_nlb39hm2ZX1upat33o1_500.gif

tumblr_nlb39hm2ZX1upat33o2_500.gif

tumblr_nlb39hm2ZX1upat33o3_500.gif

ctto

Guest itybittykitty

found these cute gifs of our roommate youngi bowling...if anyone knows where they are from let me know...

tumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o5_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o6_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o7_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o1_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o2_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o3_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o2_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o9_250.giftumblr_nl83yxRLui1rlear5o8_250.gif

ctto

found these cute gifs of our roommate youngi bowling...if anyone knows where they are from let me know...

ctto

Its from Goo Hara's Reality/Documentary show thing. LOL

MBC Hara On & Off The Gossip.

Its Episode 3 that has those bowling scenes + arcade.

Guest itybittykitty

thanks @TRaNz ...these roommies are in so many shows that its hard to keep up with all their appearnces...

Guest itybittykitty

hmmm so it looks like season 3 is going to make it's way soon...I am so happy that this show is still going to get another season!!!!

going down memory lane ...this is a season one moment that I would have liked to see in season two as well...

they were having a completion so that someone gets what someone else has...

Guest itybittykitty

my all time favorite season 2 moment goes to...Jackson Gayeon meeting...this is how a house guest segment should be done...

Archived