[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tofu_Cloud

Youngji seems happy normal and fine??? Though 2 episodes ago she was missing..... is it because of baby kara's sojin's suicide???? i dont think i would be able to act normal.

Guest itybittykitty

Tofu_Cloud said: Youngji seems happy normal and fine??? Though 2 episodes ago she was missing..... is it because of baby kara's sojin's suicide???? i dont think i would be able to act normal.

This doesn't make any sense not wrong either...!! So basically they have shot enough episode banks but yet to find the new timeslot?? *confused* .. Idts today episode is the last... Either the timeslot has shifted or there will be the continuation in S3..? Plus all episodes to date have been in two parts often broadcast a week apart, and that's how it supposed to be or usually works(coming from a familiar bg/experience)... Well we shall give the Roommate team benefit of d doubt since we ve no idea what to happened..
TODAY EPISODE HIGHLIGHT :["Ryohei-I have a Woman"] He was pretty cute at the same time vulnerable n how cutely he tried not to take names... !! LOLL.. I think somewhere down the line he probably had a long-time unrequited infatuation/crush with Sunny, atleast initially..  I might be wrong or perhaps GukJuice?? ROLLzzz..... Can't say much about nana.. As for YJ, it's quite visible that he sees her more  like a little sister ..Don't worry Ryohei as they say 'YOU'RE SINGLE TILL U GET MARRIED' ..weeehahahahahah....Oh well! u still hv a legit shot to win the woman of your dream ... !!  fighting  ..roflz

Guest itybittykitty

@JunkieArtz ....I am very confused about the whole thing too... its funny how we are not even sure if that was the last episode for season 2 we just watched =))

Archived