[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itybittykitty

ebito said: itybittykitty said: ebito said: @itybittykitty   but unfortunately i don't sense any romantic feeling at all... it's like they both are really close childhood friend... with all that bickering and all... but who knows what will happen in the future...

*Young Ji's COFFEE SHOP public affairs* ... Gossshhh These 3 were soo adorable together throughout the episode!! i say it again tat i ve always love watching KangJi together.. they have sort of like an innocent awkwardly cute couple chemistry.. somewhat! LOL i've always sense they could be *IT* since their first meeting but ONLY if they get more exposure n footage..!! then BAM... bwaahahahahahah~
sOkcqP5.jpg

*PArk Joon aka BAM oppa's HILAwwwRIOUS customer service practice *( i swearrrr i was laughing like a freakin' insane in front of all my colleagues at my work place!! at tat time i was watching through my office's pc n the worst part was i got busted  later on for causing too much noise...!! i mean like whataheck..BWahahahahah!! damn)

J0wLFoz.gif
0EsBCEN.gifq5QwlBi.gif 

Guest itybittykitty

@JunkieArtz ...yes, me too...i'll call myself a chemistry shipper too =))  ...and about gayeon and wangseo at the gym scene...I am hoping they will somehow bring us that epi some day...this is what I mean about shipping the same person with other people...I like jackji and jacksong ...etc :-SS

oh good you found gifs from the other restaurant!!! =D>

Guest turtle_tats

@JunkieArtz · "chemistry shipper" Gawd you're a witty. I couldn't explain how I ship but I don't go gaga over them.. and in just one word you explained it. 

@itykittybitty  OH STOP IT now....!!! =)) :\">  i literally, like making gifs/sc/siggy /mvs etc according to my mood.. !!! ROOFFFFLLzzz..  I just LOVEEE ARTZzz uniquely!! ;;) :D:)
@turtle_tats  Bwahahahahahahahahah ma peers n fam find my quote abt CFLR(Courting.Flirting.Love.Romance) is too poetic, dramatically!! n sometimes pathetic..!! LOLLzzz

Archived