[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itybittykitty

no roommate this week...but looks like it's not the last episode !!!!

so does that mean that there is hope for these two episodes??

tumblr_nm109kqoXU1sldn63o1_400.jpgtumblr_nm109kqoXU1sldn63o2_400.jpg

ctto

Guest itybittykitty

@JunkieArtz .... I am so excited for this episode...this gives me hope for gayeon/kangjoon/Jackson episode will be aired too! <:-P

Guest itybittykitty

well according to some sources the last episode of S2 and of the show as well will be aired next week ...we will see!

meanwhile this episode was so good...I am so happy that they decided to show it after all...these guests did not feel like guests at all...they felt like they were part of the family...it was really cute...

Episode 45 (or 25)

be careful bambam!

tumblr_nmg1m7GxNA1upat33o2_250.giftumblr_nmg1m7GxNA1upat33o1_250.gif

ctto

Remember all the ruckus Henry caused when he posted a picture of himself making a kissy face at Lee Kuk Ju, claiming that she was his girlfriend on Twitter? Well, on the April 7 broadcast of SBS' 'Roommate,' Henry finally explained his thought process behind his post!

In the clip shown above, the "couple" is teased for the kissy picture as cast members point out that they are even wearing the same red color as if they are actually dating.

When asked to explain themselves, Lee Kuk Ju directs the question towards Henry, saying, "So, what happened?" Henry retorts, "What happened with you, Noona?" Lee Kuk Ju scoffs as Henry acts like a neglected boyfriend, saying, "You suddenly stopped contacting me. You ignore my text messages. You ignore my FaceTime requests."

In response to the question of who asked for a phone number first, Lee Kuk Ju says, "Henry asked other people for my number and contacted me." When asked if she was the one who originally posted the picture, Lee Kuk Ju denies it, saying,
"Because idols are dangerous, I don't touch them." Henry laughs, saying, "You don't touch idols? Then was I the one who touched you?" causing the set to keel over from the cheesiness.

Henry eventually cuts out the act and says, "Honestly speaking, at the time [we took the selfie] we were filming for a program and we met for the first time. I jokingly made a kissy face at her for a selfie. I usually make the kissy face a lot. I uploaded that picture on Twitter and the viewers' response was explosive as people accused us of dating."

Well, of course that would be the expected response when you claim she's your girlfriend! Lee Kuk Ju tells it like it is, saying, "You wrote that weird caption. What was it again? 'That is right, this is my girlfriend,'" before peacing out of the scene to hang out with Seo Kang Jun. So much for Henry and Lee Kuk Ju's love story! 
source: www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/henry-flirts-with-lee-kuk-ju-explains-their-kissy-selfie-on-roommate

Boys boys boys~ 
@ In bold ... OMOO HENRYYY shii u're so darn charmingggg!!!! i just loved the way he said those lines in his most sexy tone n with his flirty smile (BLUSHED)!!! darnnn these idols have made guk juice so desirable n she tots' compliments em' all... !!! (LUCKY) 
 I wonder how dangerous can idols be...!! #DUMBFANATICS  roflllzzz!

I don't even know how n where to start abt yest epi..... but if i would sum up in one word --> 'CULTURED'

I also loved BAM oppa-ryohei combo...!! father-mother roles n the temple visit.. tat was plain epic.. bwahahahahah!!! 

@Kiittttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy!! (*In slow motion with 4Ds cam angle, running towards kitty n give her one tight BEAR hugz*) LOLLL... where habe u been chiqaa??! I was spazzing around n waiting for ur gifs update!! kekekeke.. 

that round 1 of foreign idol Olympics...cute face! ----> MY FAV segment of the epi although can't bit BAM oppa epic lunch date at the temple!! ROFLzzz

Guest itybittykitty

@JunkieArtz ... * lol * I have been gathering the gifs ...and re-watching the episode ...it was golden!!

Episode 45 (or 25)

YJ and the special hat!tumblr_nmi68ptoAi1tpmle3o1_r1_540.gif

ctto

Archived