[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

beamonkr said: fourleafclover said: beamonkr said: @lovelyjen, I agree with you.  LG needs to tell MY he loves her.  She needs to hear it and we need to hear it.  For at least 14 episodes he has shown that he's begun and now actually loves MY but he's never said it.  Even MY plucked up her courage to say it in front of a room full of strangers.  I want him to tell her he wants to marry her not because he has a child, not because he's being forced but because he genuinely, unabashedly loves her.

Guest joeunhye

I don't know if somebody ever post this or thougt about this. Honestly first time i see news about JH & JN will be in FTLY. I kind can't believe it. Because their image so different. JH image are serious, danger, sexy mode. JN image  sweet,cute, lovely image. How can they be in one drama. I couldn't imagine it but i surprise and amazingly they make me fall in love.

gumi

said:

@gumi

Thanks for ths BTS info. I did not know that about Successful Story Bright Girl...I'm up to the last episode and no wonder the kiss scene looked strange. JN definitely paid JH back with 10x the interest. It's obvious they really developed a good working relationship on set. I'm gonna miss watching all of these BTS.

1.21Gigawatts said: garrdan75 said:

I'm anticipating a truly swoon-worthy proposal from Gun!  He's quite a romantic, dashing and creative fella at heart, as we've seen from the Macau set-up for Se Ra, the ballroom fundraiser, the dance by the water---complete with gorgeous music and fireworks.

Mi Young "stepped up" and successfully reunited them...now it's Gunnie's time to "shine"!!  :)

P.S.

Ah!  Before the big proposal, I'm also anticipating Gun's wild and wonderful attempts to get MY's Mom's approval.  Their interactions have been hilarious, heart-tugging, adorable exchanges...will expect tons of laughter and sweetness.

tweeks said:

@1.21Gigawatts but how?? I followed the link from @ChelaZerab‌ buy it still said forbidden :((

LOL What was your past hacking crime girl?  :))

How about opening it from another computer/tab?

Maybe it's the cookies in your computer or firewall settings for your internet security.

@tweeks, can you give a printscreen of that forbidden message?

@1.21Gigawatts Hahaha yes I was, so smart that I got caugt many times...

I used my smartphone that apparently not that smart euhahahaha, i'll try to use computer and get back to u for the result. Thank you!!

10 HOURS MORE TO GO!
Seriously i am being sentimental right now.  We are gonna leave this drama soon but i'd say i will continue to rewatch this over and over again until i am able to watch another drama as awesome as FTLY.  oh FTLY how you've ruined my life, my expectations!
before we get too busy with the upcoming episode, let me THANK everyone in this thread. you had all been so awesome!
@gumi @spideysteve for always delivering the goods!
to all the great recappers thank you, you had made my day!@tinatrix236 @anopinion @gumi @jeonghyang @Kyo Rean @yoeda @ruzikie @hongchae1 @sunset90 @eidasayang @HowDareHee

special thanks to @jeonghyang you still make the best GIFs, eveeeeeeeeeeer!
this thread would not have been very successful if not for the over all effort of everyone so, sorry if i missed your names here @1.21Gigawatts @stuartjmz @Kdrama-lover, @itzibitzispider @annamchoi @heppy @fiovial @trixie1039 @Kara Keith @genmailjs @mustarini BellaV@scorpio8 @chinjaru @sooyangdaebak @selenette @aaa1188 @maurienL @mywebfoot @CarineA @EmoA @LieS @keylimeshe @endhi @glady557@chelseaS @Ayame @honeywell @maneuneun_1 @Wanderlust @chunnogirl33 @Andrik @hrkharis @only1khj @songielove@fourleafclover @Lj @kimlean62 @food4life @lovelyjen @cloe @juju84 @Carmen Nicolae @Tasia @donotaskshewillsayno @minikoree @mayretas@rxthien @cy_aurelia @beabloom88 @julitapurba @songielove @lovelyjen @beamonkr @onnififi @anopinion 
let us all enjoy the remaining episodes and hopefully continue to liven up this thread.
thank you.
special hello to @cloe @drjmz @alekaonu

Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young's Wedding Countdown Timer!  :D
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/wedding?iso=20140903T2155&p0=235&msg=You+Are+Invited%21

Guest food4life

@fourleafclover‌

Haha of course. The Snail force is with us though this thread is not at all running at a snail's pace. ;)

Like everyone else, I look forward to Gun saying the important 3 words to MY. Especially with his intense stares... *swoon*

Need to see video preview but I can't because I have classes! :((

1.21Gigawatts said:
onnififi said: How shall I start……hmmmm….okay…okay…I have to said this out before the FTLY finale….I started to watched FTLY originally was because CJH, I love to watched him from Gu Family Book and from there I started to watched all his drama!  When I started to watched FTLY I was curious who is this JH,  that he was given the lead role instead to CJH!!  (I am embarass to said that I have never watch JH drama before) I started watching from ep 1, BAAM!!  and I realized that hey the lead actor JH his acting is amazingly superb!!! Icic no wonder he was given the lead role!! (of course I still love to watch both CHJ & JH, how can I be so greedy!! LOL!!)=))=))
FTLY PD Nim and Writer Nim they really nail down on every episode coming. Each episode climbing higher and higher and every  episode getting better and better!! Both of them are the best duo product in making FTLY a unique and wonderful drama.  They really give us an amazing brilliant story although it is a remake drama from Taiwan but FTLY Korean version really nail it in every expect of their story line! Especially Writer Nim has written brilliantly insert in some English such as :
1) I am your Fan no. 12) Great Great Great3) Stop the beat4) K-I double SS
All this are words are just a simple words but Writer Nim has done his job wonderfully by making all these words will stay in our viewer hearts for a long…. long time!
Of course not forgetting all the Superb job done by Geon, MY, Secretary Tak,  DP, SeRa, Ssambap Lady, Dragon Yong, Grandma Wang and all others casts in FTLY who really focus and did their job amazingly! (I have to used their name FTLY easier to recognize) All of them did an AMAZING......AMAZING job!!
^:)^:)^ ^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^

I have not said the best part yet………..:\">:\">:\">:\">
FTLY is my 1st Forum which I started to write post and etc. I have stop being a silence reader in Soompi which I diligently follows since 3 years ago!! That’s when I met all the awesome people here!! I would like to say specially thank you @gumi and @spideysteve who had done an amazing job…always give us 1st hand infor. You guys really share all the infor, video and others without any line between all of us. I really LOVE you both and all your effort are much appreciated!:x:x:x
Not forgetting all the recappers and screencappers who did diligently and superb in doing your job sharing every week….great…great…great!! @tinatrix236 @anopinion @gumi @jeonghyang @Kyo Rean @yoeda @ruzikie @hongchae1 @sunset90 @nonski @eidasayang @HowDareHee thank you so much to all of you. All your effort are much appreciated!! Love…love you all!!:x:x:x
I also have new friend s who really help when a friend in need is a friend in deed! Although I have only join FTLY thread around 3 weeks and I have just get to know them, they really help me in any way. Specially thanks to : @1.21Gigawatts @stuartjmz @Kdrama-lover, @itzibitzispider  and @annamchoi :x:x
Also love all the people who has write/share their post awesomely : @heppy @fiovial @trixie1039 @Kara Keith @genmailjs @mustarini BellaV @scorpio8 @chinjaru @sooyangdaebak @selenette @aaa1188 @maurienL @mywebfoot @CarineA @EmoA @LieS @keylimeshe @endhi @glady557 @chelseaS @Ayame @beamonk @honeywell @maneuneun_1 @Wanderlust @chunnogirl33 @Andrik @hrkharis @only1khj @songielove @fourleafclover @Lj @kimlean62 @food4life @lovelyjen @cloe @juju84 @Carmen Nicolae @Tasia @donotaskshewillsayno @minikoree @mayretas @rxthien @cy_aurelia @beabloom88 @julitapurba
I’m  sorry if I have missed out any of your name.
After FTLY over, I am not sure on which drama journey I will move on but hope to see you all again in another thread. I would definitely come back to FTLY thread to read all the juicy post from all FTLY family here.
My BIG THANK YOU to everyone again!
I have to stop the beat now before my dear hubby turn me into the frozen ice! =))=))=))
Good nite everyone, have a sweet dream and hope that we will have an awesome last 2 episodes. FTLY fighting!!:\">

Guest lovelyjen

Usually the video preview comes out at 1:30 am, in my time so that would be in 1.5 hours to 2 hours from now. I'm going to have to go to sleep :(

Unless they give it to us early.

Don't say your goodbyes yet.... I promised myself I would do that after the last episode.

Netizens' response to the pictures, my (horrible) translation:
20140903000479_0_99_20140903093007.jpg

1. [+627, -6] 잘어울려 너무이뻐♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Really beautiful.
2. [+533, -8] 거니는 인간이 아니므니다....느므 멋져~~~^^♥(in 사투리/satori) Too gorgeous.
3. [+469, -4] 진짜 이 달달함은 뭐지 ㅎㅎㅎ완전 찰떡궁합이네~~~sorry, my limited knowledge of Korean doesn't allow me to translate this, but it says stuff about marital bliss and rice cakes :\">

Guest Kdrama-lover

genmailjs said:

I vote for him...

@julitapurba How can I vote for him? Please give me the link or some clue. I want to vote for Jang Hyuk since he  give me Lee Gun, the most charming character that I ever seen. :-*

try it

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 

JangHyuk is in eighth line from the bottom

hope it will help :)

There are also categories for FTLY in the drama category and JANG NA RA for the singer category.. Please help vote for these 3 categories daily.. Vote once a day only.

Anyong chingu dul-i.. Am still busy catching up on all your awesome posts.. Love ya all!

Guest lowieblueme

..Hello Guys!!! how are you all doing?
..Thanks @spideysteve for the goods... i felt the bliss though they are outside exercising!!!

Guest LieS1430294362

please STOP THE TIME!!!!!..

I don't want it to ....END!...  :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Me too....Stop The TIME !!

PS : I think the gifs is more better if you put Gun's freeze style.... =)) =)) =))

Guest Kdrama-lover

Netizens' response to the pictures, my (horrible) translation:

1. [+627, -6] 잘어울려 너무이뻐♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Really beautiful.

2. [+533, -8] 거니는 인간이 아니므니다....느므 멋져~~~^^♥
(in 사투리/satori) Too gorgeous.

3. [+469, -4] 진짜 이 달달함은 뭐지 ㅎㅎㅎ완전 찰떡궁합이네~~~
sorry, my limited knowledge of Korean doesn't allow me to translate this, but it says stuff about marital bliss and rice cakes :\">

@anopinion‌ .. Komawo, Chingu.. I loooooovvvvveeeee those pictures! You made my day awesome! ^:)^ :-bd =D> ;)) 8-> >:D< :x :x