[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest chunnogirl33

carmolita said:

For the moment ALL I Have to say about the ending of todays episode is.... :)] LG DENY, DENY, DENY and then DENY some more like there's no tomorrow...If you want  to give up being CEO do it on  your own terms and not as a reaction to some plot.... , because I find it hard to believe that you would intentionally call a press conference about you disease ...especially since you were so hell bent on keeping the information/your condition secret from you ex-wife!  I doubt the media would help you keep that secret [-(

i have rewatched episode 17 for the 4th time...lolonce again, that conversation with MY and her bestfriend, about LG's problem...puzzles me.what did Ji Hyeon mean when she said, "wins in the morning, loses at night...then vice-versa?i couldn't get the meaning... :\">

I love JNR acting during the confrontation scene in the beginning of Ep 17.
She's very mad at Geon for taking her as a joke (she thought) by pretnding to be Lee Young Ja, she said "Get out!" - her voice was hardly louder then the normal MY voice but you can really feel the tension and anger there plus the hurt. And you can really feel that this is indeed how MiYoung would've expressed her anger - not uncharacteristic violence that the TW version developped after the so called transformation.
I love that MY is still MY in her core, only more confident - a bit older and wiser :)
Props to JNR for really transforming into MY.

WOW. I have to re-watch ep17 again before ep18 tonight. Let it allll sink in that THAT time has come! Thank you all for sharing your feelings and insights. Honestly, I can't pinpoint mine at the moment. I'm kind of numb, actually... I have to say, though, that I have been overwhelmingly consumed in the last scene of ep16 because it was so incredibly executed that I didn't-- couldn't-- form thoughts on how the beginning of ep17 would go. Ouch, it hurt! But I can't rave more about the superb character consistency the writers have put in place. That is so Gun.

My favorite scene is probably their very mature direct-but-indirect argument in Omma's restaurant. XD Then, knowing that Gun went home that night and recorded his frustrated drunk self saying those words he couldn't say in front of Miyoung... We all cried really ugly-ly, huh? :((

I never saw it that the recent episodes have been slow. I felt they have been appropriately- and naturally-paced. Gun and Miyoung were away from each other for three years, as were we away from them. The time they spent together was a short 2-3 months, and it all ended abruptly. Following the three years, there were always more than one important, poignant moment in each episode that helped us to reason and better understand their characterizations and conditions. I don't think I would be able to be this emotionally attached and involved if we weren't given the amount of insight into Gun and Miyoung's loneliness and daily struggle with themselves, each other, and the people around them. Their growth and reasonings became more understanding with each encounter in a way that kept me caring for their well-being all the more, which I think is necessary especially because their blissful marriage happened and ended so quick. In reality, the traumas that they encountered would be just as difficult and painful as depicted, if not more. Personally, it would be difficult for me to watch if their angst and struggle weren't at the forefront of these last episodes. But I can understand if some see the last half of the drama as slower; I saw each episode building on one another in a careful manner that let us in on Gun and Miyoung's growth and fears.

(//Edit. Yes, writer @mywebfoot‌ -nim said it on point! Involvement rather than Development. One reason I shouldn't attempt to explain haha. Thank you!)

Phew, we all need healing. As much as I love "Goodbye, My Love", I'm seriously waiting for the return of my other favorite, "Be The One". Snail couple needs healing. Let the healing (and reconciliation) begin!

JJang Team for the wins (plural)!!!!!

@selenette and @hrkharis, I so jealous that both of you can watch Ep 17 at your office!!!!  :\">  :\">

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

I will have no chance to watch it until tonite!! Damn my gym day today and later rush home just nice to catch the live streaming and live recapper for tonite Ep 18!! 

I would like to thanks in advance to all the live recapper who will be doing on tonite Ep 18. Thank you chingus!!  :x  =D>

Guest LieS1430294362

I can't stop thinking about FTLY....This drama really made me crazy.....Good job writer-nim..You didn't put cliffhanger in last night episode....I still not let you go.....Cause I afraid you'll do cliffhanger in tonight episode.... :-w

Guest chunnogirl33

trixie1029 said: i have rewatched episode 17 for the 4th time...lolonce again, that conversation with MY and her bestfriend, about LG's problem...puzzles me.what did Ji Hyeon mean when she said, "wins in the morning, loses at night...then vice-versa?i couldn't get the meaning... :\">

LieS said: I can't stop thinking about FTLY....This drama really made me crazy.....Good job writer-nim..You didn't put cliffhanger in last night episode....I still not let you go.....Cause I afraid you'll do cliffhanger in tonight episode.... :-w

Guest sullifish

trixie1029 said: i have rewatched episode 17 for the 4th time...lolonce again, that conversation with MY and her bestfriend, about LG's problem...puzzles me.what did Ji Hyeon mean when she said, "wins in the morning, loses at night...then vice-versa?i couldn't get the meaning... :\">

Same same here @sunset90 @LieS I can't concentrate in work too.. keep checking this thread although there's like no news whatever today.. am dreading that Thursday is ending too.. means one more week of torture before we see our OTP again.. no!!!! :((

@chunnogirl33 said: @carmolita said:

For the moment ALL I Have to say about the ending of todays episode is.... :)] LG DENY, DENY, DENY and then DENY some more like there's no tomorrow...If you want  to give up being CEO do it on  your own terms and not as a reaction to some plot.... , because I find it hard to believe that you would intentionally call a press conference about you disease ...especially since you were so hell bent on keeping the information/your condition secret from you ex-wife!  I doubt the media would help you keep that secret [-(

onnififi said:

@selenette and @hrkharis, I so jealous that both of you can watch Ep 17 at your office!!!!  :\">  :\">

I will have no chance to watch it until tonite!! Damn my gym day today and later rush home just nice to catch the live streaming and live recapper for tonite Ep 18!! 

I would like to thanks in advance to all the live recapper who will be doing on tonite Ep 18. Thank you chingus!!  :x  =D>

onnififi said:

Guest aaa1188

I was just saying that I cannot watch the show in the office and now everyone is watching it in the office.  :-L :-L 
No fair.... I hate my office manager.... wait a minute... I AM the office manager.... ok back to work  L-)