[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

40somethingahjumma said: The thing about Hyukie is that he just gets better with age. He looks better and his acting gets more refined. Like fine wine... as some would say.
Why would you ogle at boys when there are men on screen...;)

Based on th still did he admitted that MY is his ex wife? I think now MY will do research because on the divorce paper that she sign the median must not know about what happens to them. Oh my I think I will be not able to concentrate again in our seminar.....

Life and obligations have taken over which took me away from Soompi for quite a while. But what's a girl got to do?  Self-imposed exile does not appear to be working so before the drama ends, have  decided to come out of my mancave and join in on the fun! :)  And no, I did not drop the drama lol
I guess FTLY just owns me --   and like many of you, the Jjangs just captured my heart like no one else could. How is it possible that just one stare from Geun or MiYoung could be so electrifying it's got aftershocks lingering long after you've watched one scene? That is very rare for me, I've got my own share of OTPs, but Geun and Mi Young are just  in a totally different ballpark. Is it too much to ask for another project in the future? Rekindling the chemistry in FTLY is no easy feat but the Jjangs have naturally, effortlessly and magically showed us what it's all about. There is hope,  well, if you count Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy (also one of my all-time faves) they did collaborate 3 times in a span of 18 years - both actors are married and are good friends in real life - but they do have a natural, sizzling chemistry on screen. It seems that the Jjangs have become closer and I just hope they remain very good friends after the drama ends. 
Thanks everyone for all the insights and updates. Amazing what this drama does to people. it's got so much heart  and it  brings so much joy. So much so that it's climbing up the charts for me and is poised to take the number 1 spot. Please drama, let the happy days start tonight!

Honestly, a kiss would make me and each one of us happy. But what would make me VERY happily satisfied is seeing Gun and Miyoung in an unwavering heart-to-heart conversation after their intense confrontation in her studio. Much like a more open and mature version of their post-kiss 'talk on the staircase' scene (facing each other, please)-- this time, transparent about their pain and sincere love.

I'm always more fascinated by the calm after the storm.

...But it probably won't go this way, haha.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@chelseas.. Thanks for those addt'l photos.. I don't think they have been posted earlier.. So it's WEDNESDAY already! Thanks @spideysteve‌ for sharing.. You make our day! Awesome as always.. Can't wait already! REVELATION DAY indeed. \:D/ :-bd =D> :x :-* ;) ^:)^

Aigoooooooo  new BTS photos still 
Hyukie if you will handsome that much
Did you discuss with anyonethat those photos will making how many fangirls feel miserable ??

otherwise you should put the tag like "looking at me with your own risk"

songielove said: Honestly, a kiss would make me and each one of us happy. But what would make me VERY happily satisfied is seeing Gun and Miyoung in an unwavering heart-to-heart conversation after their intense confrontation in her studio. Much like a more open and mature version of their post-kiss 'talk on the staircase' scene (facing each other, please)-- this time, transparent about their pain and sincere love. I'm always more fascinated by the calm after the storm. ...But it probably won't go this way, haha.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

eckogeist said: Life and obligations have taken over which took me away from Soompi for quite a while. But what's a girl got to do?  Self-imposed exile does not appear to be working so before the drama ends, have  decided to come out of my mancave and join in on the fun! :)  And no, I did not drop the drama lol
I guess FTLY just owns me --   and like many of you, the Jjangs just captured my heart like no one else could. How is it possible that just one stare from Geun or MiYoung could be so electrifying it's got aftershocks lingering long after you've watched one scene? That is very rare for me, I've got my own share of OTPs, but Geun and Mi Young are just  in a totally different ballpark. Is it too much to ask for another project in the future? Rekindling the chemistry in FTLY is no easy feat but the Jjangs have naturally, effortlessly and magically showed us what it's all about. There is hope,  well, if you count Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy (also one of my all-time faves) they did collaborate 3 times in a span of 18 years - both actors are married and are good friends in real life - but they do have a natural, sizzling chemistry on screen. It seems that the Jjangs have become closer and I just hope they remain very good friends after the drama ends. 
Thanks everyone for all the insights and updates. Amazing what this drama does to people. it's got so much heart  and it  brings so much joy. So much so that it's climbing up the charts for me and is poised to take the number 1 spot. Please drama, let the happy days start tonight!

Guest aaa1188

eckogeist said: Life and obligations have taken over which took me away from Soompi for quite a while. But what's a girl got to do?  Self-imposed exile does not appear to be working so before the drama ends, have  decided to come out of my mancave and join in on the fun! :)  And no, I did not drop the drama lol

@ChelseaSthat BTS pic has been post by mighty spider couple page back. you know, she really like amazing spiderman coz at the same time I just checking iMBC i don't find that pic. but, 1 minute later she post that picture in the thread. :)) :))
btw, for those who are new please don't shared any unregistered livestream link in the thread. we afraid mod will take an action by locking the thread later or sent us to jail. LOL. if you wanna shared or wanna know the link please use PM. also, please ask for the link waaayyyyy earlier and not when livestream started coz i don't think live recapper or those who watchin live have time to PM those who wanted the link. me, for once never check the thread when i'm doing live recap. i just post, post and post.*look I become nagging ajumma again. :)) :)) sorry guys. love you all. :x :x

So Monday night, DC Jang NaRa gallery went for support event....and stayed till 5 am.Tuesday night DC FTLY gallery went for support event.....and stayed till 4:30 am.Hard work, fans, hard work....and also hard work, cast and crew, for whom that would be a normal every day schedule. As much as I would loooooooove to see more episodes, I'm almost kind of glad that it ends next week if I think about how much all nighters they've been pulling....Everybody keep healthy and stay in there! And give us four amazing episodes!

@yoeda
Oh thanks. I didn't see it. I could not keep up with the thread, I swear. :D :D :D
yoeda said: @ChelseaSthat BTS pic has been post by mighty spider couple page back. you know, she really like amazing spiderman coz at the same time I just checking iMBC i don't find that pic. but, 1 minute later she post that picture in the thread. :)) :))
btw, for those who are new please don't shared any unregistered livestream link in the thread. we afraid mod will take an action by locking the thread later or sent us to jail. LOL. if you wanna shared or wanna know the link please use PM. also, please ask for the link waaayyyyy earlier and not when livestream started coz i don't think live recapper or those who watchin live have time to PM those who wanted the link. me, for once never check the thread when i'm doing live recap. i just post, post and post.*look I become nagging ajumma again. :)) :)) sorry guys. love you all. :x :x

yoeda said: @ChelseaSthat BTS pic has been post by mighty spider couple page back. you know, she really like amazing spiderman coz at the same time I just checking iMBC i don't find that pic. but, 1 minute later she post that picture in the thread. :)) :))