[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Goon is with Se Ra. He says something and she hugs him. He shows her the ring and asks her about it. Her phone rings and she leaves to answer it. It's her mother who demands to know where she is. Se Ra cuts her off and goes back to Geon. Halmoni is at home still recuperating and the doctor, mistress and Secretary Tak are there. They are trying to convince her to take care of her health. It seems like she doesn't know about Geon's state. Secretary Tak pulls the doctor Addie and whispers something to him. Back at the hospital, Geon gets a message from Se Ra. He reads it and says something. He feels like something is missing. MY is with the doctor. She looks very worried and the doctor explains something to her. Geon comes into the office and is surprised to see MY there. MY says hello and Geon assumes she's an acquaintance of the doctor's. He notices his brain scans and asks why they they are looking at them I think. Geon and MY are back in his suite. He asks her something and there's a flashback. MY describes how they met at the mall. Geon finds it funny. He's doing that crazy laugh again. Huehahaha!!!!

Grandma is still sick at home. Doctor and Secretary Tak, and the mistress is there.

Seems like they haven't told her about Geon yet.

Geon is in the hospital, he's sounding so impatient.
MY is talking to the doctor about Geon's condition.
Geon suddenly goes into the room while MY talks to the doctor.

Geon talks to MY. And Dr. Octopus. I think the doctor must have said something because now we're back in the room and Geon is trying to remember MY.

(Haha Geon is holding a pen [?], that looks like a wand. But he does not have Snape hair anymore)

Geon seems to remember their meeting.

Secretary Tak comes in and Geon is mean to him. Lol!! Geon asks about the ring and MY answers. She looks so sad and tries to take the ring but Geon doesn't allow her and says something. MY and Secretary Tak are talking. Se Ra sees them. Se Ra and MY are talking in the stairwell. Omo, this witch is being mean and shouting at MY!! Back off someone else's husband Se Ra!!!!!

Secretary Tak comes. He almost calls MY madam but corrects himself in time.

They talk to each other and act like chummies.

While MY is leaving the hospital, she meets Se Ra by the stairs.

This is what we see in the preview where Se Ra tells MY if she thinks MY is important to Geon. We're seen pissed off Se Ra here.

MY walks and touches her stomach. She talks to baby 'dog poopie'.

Daniel sees her (the MY GPS working perfectly again!)

They go by the river to talk.

Now we see a scene of Se Ra by her apartment. She's preparing some food. Evil mom comes to her apartment and scolds her.

Geon is alone in the hospital. He wonders why grandmother did not visit yet?

He gets his phone. MY's name on his phone has a heart icon in it. I think MY's name is Gep dongie's mom.

He calls MY, and MY answers with "yes CEO". MY happily answers this. I think he just asks her to bring him some stuff?

Oh snap! He sees the article about the contract marriage!!!

MY goes to the office and meets Secretary Tak to get Lee Geon's things.

She goes to the hospital, and gives the things to LG. He looks pissed! Oh no poor MY!