[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

ROFL at the added line to the text preview, hoursss later. Don't we feel a bit victorious? Haha. Thank you @gumi. Very much. :)

Thanks @yoeda‌. That bts is darling. I gush at the sight of Hyukkie and Nara together, just casually. FTLY has been worth the 12-year wait for our Jjang couple's reunion. They're so compatible on-screen and comfortable off-screen, it's a breath of fresh air.. again! Amazing how they can do that with such a simple tale of love.

songielove said: ROFL at the added line to the text preview, hoursss later. Don't we feel a bit victorious? Haha. Thank you @gumi. Very much. :) Thanks @yoeda‌. That bts is darling. I gush at the sight of Hyukkie and Nara together, just casually. FTLY has been worth the 12-year wait for our Jjang couple's reunion. They're so compatible on-screen and comfortable off-screen, it's a breath of fresh air.. again! Amazing how they can do that with such a simple tale of love.

Sunset90

said:

viyra

said:

Thanks for sharing the pics of Geun and SeRa dancing.  I  believe that happened when SeRa came back from NY (and she went to Geun's office first while Geun was showing MY around).  MY left and SeRa wanted to go somewhere - and this is probably what they did.

I wish they've shown this in that episode - JH is a really good dancer.

sooyoungdaebak said:

Hi everyone, finally joining the Fated lovers group :) 
I came upon these pics at Kdramastars recent article abt this drama. I don't remember LG dance with Sera before. Wonder if we will see this scene on Wed/Thurs. Am so glad his old hairstyle is back! With all the parodies we've seen, I trust the writers to give us real good scenes of amnesia. I am not a fan of it but since the writers haven't disappoint us with laughters, I think we'll enjoy the next 10 episodes. *fingers cross. 
*great to see familiar names on this group :) 

juju84 said: sooyoungdaebak said:

Hi everyone, finally joining the Fated lovers group :) 
I came upon these pics at Kdramastars recent article abt this drama. I don't remember LG dance with Sera before. Wonder if we will see this scene on Wed/Thurs. Am so glad his old hairstyle is back! With all the parodies we've seen, I trust the writers to give us real good scenes of amnesia. I am not a fan of it but since the writers haven't disappoint us with laughters, I think we'll enjoy the next 10 episodes. *fingers cross. 
*great to see familiar names on this group :) 

If I want to survive until Wednesday, amnesia for me look like this:

Ok,
Gun does not remember everything after Macau. But he was already deeply loves MY. Not even aware of the extent. Everything he feel, the desire to protect her, jealousy,  pride of
her, anger because she always put everything before herselves, desire to make her laugh, to be better and the only man in her eyes ... That's love .. I now expect to see how the love despite amnesia finds its way  :)

anopinion

said:

I'm not sure about the psychiatrist part since the amnesia may not last long. I'm hearing rumours from the Chinese forums that

Gun doesn't remember Mi-young even their room is full of their memories together. Mi-young is upset and gets into an accident. She suffers a miscarriage. Gun on witnessing the accident remembers all the time he spent together with Mi-young.

The source is dubious though so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

anopinion said:

Gun doesn't remember Mi-young even their room is full of their memories together. Mi-young is upset and gets into an accident. She suffers a miscarriage. Gun on witnessing the accident remembers all the time he spent together with Mi-young.

The source is dubious though so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

@Sunset90‌ The contract was LGs fault. But I only blame him for the clause about buying Mi Young and keeping the baby. The divorce itself was understandable. The whole mess is the Hamo duo's fault. I'll repeat this forever until they pay! lol

You mean it's the Hamo duo's fault to give Geon the homemade stimulant as a wedding gift right? Lol because if not for Hamo duo's original scheme there would be no MY and LG...and we'd all be sad :(

You mean it's the Hamo duo's fault to give Geon the homemade stimulant as a wedding gift right? Lol because if not for Hamo duo's original scheme there would be no MY and LG...and we'd all be sad :(

Yeah, Hamo-Hamo is blessing in disguise, there will be no snail couple if they didn't plan that FATE only help them that's why we got Dogpoopie!

That Chinese-sourced spoiler sounds eminently feasible to me. Tragic, but understandable given the HUGE part that incident played in the original. So many people commenting in this thread have said that if it were to happen without being anybody's direct fault, it would be easier to tolerate, and this scenario fits that bill. There have been far too many scenes already that screamed "it's coming folks!" and the number of those has stepped up in the last couple of episodes, so I'm prepared to accept that the spoiler is quite likely to be at least nearly on the bullseye.