[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

honeywell said: Was I the only who never thought of Gun sleeping with Se Ra the night she came back from NY? Gun at that time seemed to be mindful of MY's feelings. I always felt that Gun was loyal when he was in a relationship so it never crossed my mind that Gun slept with Se Ra that night.

@anopinion & @lov3lyqueen ... Yes I am based in Europe ;) (a German in Luxembourg)
I share the happiness that we are from so different countries sharing the same interests and our individuel ideas.
I get different points of views from you all, as I guess we do share the interest in this (and maybe other) drama, but still as we are from different cultures, so we do have naturally different views on matters.
I LOVE ITTHANX

itzibitzispider said: @anopinion & @lov3lyqueen ... Yes I am based in Europe ;) (a German in Luxembourg)
I share the happiness that we are from so different countries sharing the same interests and our individuel ideas.
I get different points of views from you all, as I guess we do share the interest in this (and maybe other) drama, but still as we are from different cultures, so we do have naturally different views on matters.
I LOVE ITTHANX

anopinion said: itzibitzispider said: @anopinion & @lov3lyqueen ... Yes I am based in Europe ;) (a German in Luxembourg)
I LOVE ITTHANX

anopinion said: itzibitzispider said: @anopinion & @lov3lyqueen ... Yes I am based in Europe ;) (a German in Luxembourg)
I LOVE ITTHANX

Thanks for BTS pics. better MBC release the video version from that scene or the bed scene before Gun took cold shower 8-} I bet they (the Jjangs) had a lot of laughter while filming that scene :))

I think MY is going to get a call from Grandma or Sec. Tak. about Gun, leaving Daniel's confession hanging. Then when MY gets to the hospital, she will see SR there and hide, maybe even just turn and walk away. I don't think LG has amnesia. Because we saw in slow motion the ring being removed, I think LG and MY will be separated for awhile at this point in the drama. I just don't know how the writers will bring that about. I'm looking for Grandma Wang to be a strong supporter of MY and LG. I want to see more of her.

I LOVE ITTHANX

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-Drama Actors Who Once Had Other Career Plans

BY Julie Jones | Aug 01, 2014 10:07 AM EDT

•  inShare
  • Tags Wang Ji WonSo Ji SubJi Chang WookLee Jin WookKim Tae Hee

Viewers who saw the episodes of "Fated To Love You" that Wang Ji Won dances in, might wonder if the drama's producers had to use a body double. But it's actually Wang Ji Won dancing in those scenes. She trained as a ballerina with the Royal Ballet School in England, studied dance at the Korea National University of Arts and was a member of the Korea National Ballet in 2009.

She did not start acting until 2012 when she appeared as Kim So Yeon's frenemy in "I Need Romance 3."

cr and more:kdramastar