[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest reedtrip82

One thing for sure I hope there another bed scene MY/GUN , It going be comical scene, I picturn GUN does his crazzy laugh hahaha

Guest spideysteve

@anopinion
Yeah, I still think it's a certainty. With the several remakes I've watched, no matter how much they deviated from the original, they would still keep the crucial events. It could happen under different circumstances and because of different causes, but they do happen...sooner or later. So, as much as I don't want to see it, I don't have much hope that it wont happen. Instead of the Amnesia thing people have been dreading since the end of episode 10, I'd think that the big thing is much more likely to occur. 

I saw a still photo for ep 7/8 which MY using a hair dryer to dry LG hair n LG hug her at the waist at the other thread..but there is none in the drama..just like the scene where theybare holding hand after MY omma n bunch of her friends left..

writernim plz don't do the makjang..no amnesia or chronic disease plz..since from the beginning u showed us a very fresh plot plz continue to do so till the end of the drama..

I'm in pins and needles waiting for the next episode. Is it gonna be amnesia ? Evil Se Ra ? Noble idiocy MY ? Is the separation starting now ? Please stay good. Please stay funny....I can't bear it if both of them are in pain.

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

oh my gaaahhhhh..
i luuurrrv daniel pitt's doggie soo sooo much :x :x

does anybody know what kind of breed is that?
:o3 

I saw a still photo for ep 7/8 which MY using a hair dryer to dry LG hair n LG hug her at the waist at the other thread..but there is none in the drama..just like the scene where theybare holding hand after MY omma n bunch of her friends left..

writernim plz don't do the makjang..no amnesia or chronic disease plz..since from the beginning u showed us a very fresh plot plz continue to do so till the end of the drama..

Same sentiments here... i m looking forward on watching these scenes..MY bathing Gun! Just too giddy with the bts stills! ☺ waiting for it on eps 9-10.. but its not included.

maybe it will be included on the dvd director's ed.. just like what happened with The Moon That Embraces The Sun . Some scenes where edited out during the regular telecast.but it was included in the dvd cut

Guest minikosan

I am still waiting for some BTS for the kissing scene. Somebody here wrote - sorry , I cannot remember who - that filming took two hours , in order to make it the right way?! 

@lov3lyqu33n  Thanks for the lovely pix - I especially like the top one of JNR in a cap - very chic! Let's hope you don't get told off by a mod for posting pix not related to the Drama! Oh, and it's definitely night here, not evening - in another 75 minutes it will be morning :)