[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

First of all thanks to the live recappers..you guys rock!!
Second... The Writers and PDs are brilliant! Just by putting that hospital scene we have totally stopped complaining about Geon's hair. :))they are brilliant  /:)
On another note IF they go the amnesia route...All of us will need to post comments on the drama website blasting them. We must...because really? Amnesia? That would totally mar this otherwise awesome awesome drama.
I haven't watched episode 10 yet but seems like I'll have to get ready with the chant... MARRIED...2 KIDS....MARRIED...2 KIDS......

heppy said: @Hesperide‌ thanks! Looking at geon's expression I'd say he's surprise to see her? Just thinking, what if sera asked him Abt the fake marriage n he confessed to her that his feelings are real.. it'd we ironic n Damn sad for Sera, but I rather she be sad than our OTP.

Guest spideysteve

Also, this hug. I got why Geon's so frustrated. =))

hjtsqmt.gif?1?9250

I felt really really sorry for him while watching this ep.

Amnesia... Abortion... Genetic disease...?
♫        Que Se Ra... Se Ra... Se Ra. Que Se Ra... Se Ra.... Se Ra   ♪ 
"Te quiero como doom" apoyar al rey: "Si quieres puedes volver" sollozando

Credit. Logo
I know I should hate her but I don't. Still don't. 
I feel sorry for her. Yes, I know she was wrong and she was selfish in your relationship with LG ... And she is paying a high price for her mistake. But seriously... Who don't made a mistake in your life? 
I hope that the writer keep to Se Ra human and imperfect. 
I believe that the witches I've seen in this drama are Sera's friend (Soo Hyun) That lazy richard simmons. dry.gif 
And the second wife of LG's father.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJscfOZw-o

I'm 99.99999999999% sure, this beautiful voice belongs to Ailee

while waiting for episode 10i'm thinking about thisusually i prefer women's than men's outfitbut in FTLY, it's differentbecause the men's outfit are more colorful and bright oo.. how i loves those colori would never imagine any men would want to wear that color before but now ... i think i made mistake ..just look how hot they are .. (i'm only saying this for DANIEL and LG :\"> :\"> :x
1. Daniel (most of his outfit are colorful since day 1 :D )YLhWmM.jpg  aTdfBa.jpgsNpX3T.jpg  GdqD14.jpg   y4De2t.jpg 

2. LG (i think his hair outdone the outfit)wIQ7xY.jpg 
3. The Elder KmxZzt.jpg   8DYeKE.jpg 

4. Secretary TakRZxyNA.jpg

5. Mr. Park Yl23em.jpg 

Guest fiovial

100% total speculation....
Geon doesn't have amnesia..however the clan elders got news of his hospitalization and start to question his ability to lead the company. They will try to push him out of CEO position citing health reason. We will see hair washing scene after Geon comes back from hospital and if the drama gods are kind to us we will get Geon with a brand new awesome hairstyle afterwards.

Guest kaddict92

I haven't been able to watch today's ep but saw a little snippet at the end. And I don't think the writers will pull the amnesia crap. If they do....that is dumb and defeated its narrative. I know the drama strayed away from the original but this is still the remake of FTLY. [There was no amnesia crap]

I could be wrong.

Gun's expression is confused and a bit angry or disbelief in my pov. Like when he saw Sera I think he feels guilty how he broke off with her in the rain and how she came to see him. I think from ep11 what will tear OTP apart is misunderstanding. At the end of ep it shows the four leads which means the drama has began!

I like the fluffs and so far the writers have done good job executing everything together. And if there wasn't a conflict or drama this wouldn't be a drama. Just pray and hope it doesn't go downhill in the second half or go to majkang land. Because I think as audiences we understand most of the characters' motivations and personalities.

Wow. This couple is so beautiful. I was thinking that these two couldn't be any better than the Taiwanese couple, but Jang2 proved me wrong. They are so adorable and any kid would be lucky to have them as parents. Their love is selfless and deep. Only true love can be so. I also love Jang Hyuk so much. I've never watched JH in any drama and I didn't think I'd fall for him when I was all about Choi Jin Hyuk, but Gun made it impossible to love or even look at Daniel. I admire the extra eyecandy, but FTLY is all about Gun. Can somebody recommend a good JH drama? Or a movie?

@floviali agree.............this writer and pd love to troll us with their previewsi believe there will be hair washing scene after Geon being hospitalised and his hair will be awesome(just change it please!  ~:>  )i can't guess anything more from this drama, cos it's been so different and totally new...so i'm still trying to think what could cause the turning point of this drama? i  just really despise amnesia and terminal illness 
poor SR though, as long as she doesn't pull the crazy 2nd lead b**ch, i can't hate her
maybe in the next ep, MY will come running to the hospital crying and she will witness the otp really do love each other then she decided to give up. Danielicious will pity her then start suspecting that she is his long lost sister...lol....this will be too smooth for a k-drama right :))

do we get MY's bff and Geon's stepbrother as possible couple?it's weird cos people who have watched shut up family knew that they acted as siblings with crazy relationship sister smacking down his little brother.Can't imagine them as a couple lol 

Which order do you like LG's hair? 
1. The first style2. The tied up style3. Mid way parting.... which he is sporting now.. 

Well I like it in the order 2, 1, ......................................................................................................do i really need to include 3? I don't like it attttt allllll.... 

;))

fiovial said: 100% total speculation....
Geon doesn't have amnesia..however the clan elders got news of his hospitalization and start to question his ability to lead the company. They will try to push him out of CEO position citing health reason. We will see hair washing scene after Geon comes back from hospital and if the drama gods are kind to us we will get Geon with a brand new awesome hairstyle afterwards.

fiovial

said: 100% total speculation....

Oh my...my... Our snail couple chemistry totally make me speechless ... ;;) ... I don't know why but I cried since lee gun faint until the end scene today... FTLY can make me cry and laughing at the same time!! What an awesome drama!! 8->