[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

rjsgrl said: Thank you for that analysis! ! I am so glad it will take the basic elements and use them to create a new story. I look forward to the emotional capabilites of the Korean female lead. Did you ever watch Autumn Concerto? That is my favorite T-drama. You're very welcome! I hoped it helped you in your decision making process. Another thing that I wanted to mention when I forgot in my initial post is that the family history of men passing away in their 30s in the male lead's family holds much more importance in the K-version compared to the T-version and I really love that aspect. For something so important and life changing, the T-version never did anything with that information, almost like they just forgot about it, but it actually holds a very significant meaning for the K-version.

I did watch Autumn's Concerto! It was such a fantastic drama.... in the first half. lol. The second half, I felt, was full of useless misunderstandings, boring repetitions, and situations that could have easily been solved. If Mu Cheng had just stopped for two minutes to explain herself and her thoughts to Guang Xi every time something happened, especially the minor situations, then all of the misunderstandings that delayed the progress of their relationship could have been reduced. It's like she never learns from her mistakes. lol. Xiao Le was what got me through to the end since I much preferred the beginning half of the drama where the pacing was better, but I really love the OSTs.

It feels so good to come back to this thread and see the familiar "faces"! I miss y'all and this thread. I'm watching 3 dramas and dropped another 3 dramas cos they weren't interesting enough for me. I'm still waiting for a drama that will make me feel impatient while waiting for new episodes each week. Just yesterday I thought of watching FTLY again...lol. And it's so ridiculous if FTLY didn't win anything. Both JH and JNR potrayed their characters so well!! MBC has to acknowledge such talents. And Best Couple has to go to LG and KMY. They easily beat any other couples on the list.  :D

@sooyoungdaebak
Which three dramas are you watching and which three did you drop? Just out of curiosity. lol. I'm still slowly going through the DVD and savoring it, especially all the new scenes! I'm really hoping our snail couple will win the best couple award.

i think i would prefer jh over shk..since they are too good together although they say shk have good chemie with jnara( i watch mr back )..cannot compare their chemistry...shk n jnara is adorable together but jnr and jh..look soooo nice and cannot describe it with simple word..its like real couple...haha..they seem comfortable with each other...vote for snail couple..

oops actually i'm not sure if we can vote everyday with the same ID. I guess we will see after 24 hours. If each ID/account can only vote once for the whole period, so you need to create new account everyday to be able to vote everyday.

========

Dear everyone! One vote per ID, so please keep registering n voting. One IP can vote 3 times a day. just continue to register n vote!! Let's make it so we can see the jjangs stand on the stage to receive the best couple award together!!!

I just voted. I hope they can win Best Couple. :)

Also, just putting in my thoughts about Autumn's Concerto, since it was mentioned in this thread. I did watch it back when it aired in 2009/2010. I only started it because of me being a fan of Vanness and the plot seemed okay. I guess if I really think about it, the plot for the second half of the drama was frustrating lol. At the time when it was airing though, it didn't feel as frustrating since I was so into the drama, the OST, and the acting lol. I still rate it as one of my top favorite T-dramas though.

And for FTLY, I actually haven't watched the T-version, I just never got around to it. I've been trying to decide if I should watch it. xD

sooyoungdaebak said: It feels so good to come back to this thread and see the familiar "faces"! I miss y'all and this thread. I'm watching 3 dramas and dropped another 3 dramas cos they weren't interesting enough for me. I'm still waiting for a drama that will make me feel impatient while waiting for new episodes each week. Just yesterday I thought of watching FTLY again...lol. And it's so ridiculous if FTLY didn't win anything. Both JH and JNR potrayed their characters so well!! MBC has to acknowledge such talents. And Best Couple has to go to LG and KMY. They easily beat any other couples on the list.  :D

rjsgrl said:

rjsgrl

said: I am sorry if this has been already addressed, but I did not want to see spoilers so I have not read many comments on this thread. I watched the Taiwanese version last year and I liked it a lot and I wanted to know how the Korean version compares. I am a big K-Drama fan and I my fav dramas are the tear jerkers and I want to know if you guys felt like the K-Fated to Love you is worth the watch if you have seen the Taiwanese ones. Thank you!!

Hi rsjgrl I watched both versions and I must say that I prefer the K-version way better than the the original T-version. The Korean version character development (for both the male and female leads)was more effective and the way the story ran was consistent throughout. In the T-version there were some episodes that dragged along that even if you press the fast forward button for five-ten minutes, you haven't missed a thing. Furthermore the female lead character in the T-version had a 180-degree transformation whereas in the k-version her core personality didn't change and as a viewer I felt all her emotions as if it was me playing the character.

Guest TinaA1430294419

only1khj said:

akinahana89

said:

rjsgrl

said: Thank you for that analysis! ! I am so glad it will take the basic elements and use them to create a new story. I look forward to the emotional capabilites of the Korean female lead. Did you ever watch Autumn Concerto? That is my favorite T-drama.

hrkharis

said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: It feels so good to come back to this thread and see the familiar "faces"! I miss y'all and this thread. I'm watching 3 dramas and dropped another 3 dramas cos they weren't interesting enough for me. I'm still waiting for a drama that will make me feel impatient while waiting for new episodes each week. Just yesterday I thought of watching FTLY again...lol. And it's so ridiculous if FTLY didn't win anything. Both JH and JNR potrayed their characters so well!! MBC has to acknowledge such talents. And Best Couple has to go to LG and KMY. They easily beat any other couples on the list.  

:D

Guest TinaA1430294419

only1khj said:

hrkharis

said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: It feels so good to come back to this thread and see the familiar "faces"! I miss y'all and this thread. I'm watching 3 dramas and dropped another 3 dramas cos they weren't interesting enough for me. I'm still waiting for a drama that will make me feel impatient while waiting for new episodes each week. Just yesterday I thought of watching FTLY again...lol. And it's so ridiculous if FTLY didn't win anything. Both JH and JNR potrayed their characters so well!! MBC has to acknowledge such talents. And Best Couple has to go to LG and KMY. They easily beat any other couples on the list.  

:D

Guest chantilly

I dropped quite a few too.  Mr. Baek = gosh, I couldn't even finish 2 episodes.  JNR is not even that cute in there or its just me? haha LOL...The guy is 40 year old but man he looks older. haha LOL...
Hotel King - My god, there were alot of thread pages there too but boy was it a letdown.
Also, dropped Trot Lovers and Marriage No Dating... totally just didn't wish to continue and it's ok that kind of thing. 
Just like Minister and I - man, the age gap? did they cast it right? Come on....
So yes, still on FTLY withdrawal mode after 3 months.  This is crazy.
sooyoungdaebak said: akinahana89 said: @sooyoungdaebak
Which three dramas are you watching and which three did you drop? Just out of curiosity. lol. I'm still slowly going through the DVD and savoring it, especially all the new scenes! I'm really hoping our snail couple will win the best couple award.