[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest mlaureeen

Every week is an internal battle for me. I literally do everything to force myself not to take a peep in this thread and read the spoiler tags, but damn it, I always end up losing. I just can't deprive myself the happiness of knowing what's gonna happen to our favorite snail couple. And even though I haven't fully read all your comments about the episode tonight, by the looks of it, it would make me cry. So yeah, excited about watching the episode tomorrow. Gunnie-sshi, saranghae. LOL

rameennoodles said: Ep 18 preview translationMY: how could you look me in the eyes and lie? i had no confidence, but this time i (something involving LG, assuming its about staying with him through the hard times)LG: (as he's pointing to her saying "that woman", i guess its open to interpretation what he actually means)MY: No matter how hard it may be, if I'm next to that person I can endure it.forgive me for any mistakes! SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE i watched the preview before watching ep 17 lol

@ Gumi or any kind soul....

can you please translate the new will... it states like 10 items ... all pertaining to MY...  from what i can gather it is all VERY sweet... can you translate word for word... don't want to miss a thing

Guest eunnij09

Thank you to all the recappers. I was taking a break @work and listening to "Amnesia" from some new band. And I started crying at the screencaps and recaps. 
Can't wait for the subs. Still, you people have done an amazing job. Of course the show's amazing already.
Love you all.

Thank you :) You got the gist, I'll just add more

MY: Look straight into my eyes and try lying. If you really think you can live without me, this time I will truly let you go.
LG: Get that woman out.
MY: No matter how hard it may be, if I'm by his side I think I can endure it. 

thank YOU for adding on! I miss a lot of the details but with some of my basic knowledge I can at least convey the main idea of the preview. like for example I totally wouldn't have known the first part of what MY said if you didn't translate.. my translation was totally out of context I thought she was referring to something else completely.

thanks again for the more detailed translation:)

The most awaited moment....
11t4r9k.jpg

I think we all miss this smile from Geon to MY. I've always loved the way Geon look at MY after he fell in love with her. There is that tenderness, admiration, full of love in his eyes...as if the world stop every time he looks at her. Nothing matters when she's by his side...   :x   8->

Guest melcia

Guys, I'm a bit scared... Tomorrow's episode will probably end with a cliffhanger. What could it be? I hope it will involve Daniel and Sera, not our poor Snail couple.  [-O<

I know everybody lurking on this thread right now prob is crying over the last scene. Enjoy some translation of Gunnie's video if that helps.

Hey, I'm Lee Gun. If you are watching this, that means the f**king hereditary disease caused you to completely go out of mind. Amnesia. For details, ask of Dr. Octopus and he will kindly shoot black ink at you. Now, listen carefully, it's a very important thing. You..have a woman you love. Her name is Kim Mi Young, her hometown is Yeowul Island. She is foolishly kind, takes care of hurt people's heart very well, a very lovely woman. How did you meet her? You ran into her in Macau, and like a destiny you had a lovely child with her. The child's name is Keddongie. But...Keddongie is not around anymore, went somewhere very far. You have never ever forgotten about Keddongie, not even a moment. Keddongie was staying by your side, to accompany father's pain...until recently. Now, it's time to send them away. It's time to send Snail away. 

Forget? Don't forget? Forget or not? Hey, I really...sitting in front of that table, seeing Snail's face, and having a scoop of rice...staring at floor, I couldn't digest at all. You know? I really wanted to sit in front of her. Not gonna happen forever. How can I say, let's stay together?! How can I tell her not to go, how can I?! ....Dammit...

Guest melcia

gumi said: I know everybody lurking on this thread right now prob is crying over the last scene. Enjoy some translation of Gunnie's video if that helps.

Hey, I'm Lee Gun. If you are watching this, that means the f**king hereditary disease caused you to completely go out of mind. Amnesia. For details, ask of Dr. Octopus and he will kindly shoot black ink at you. Now, listen carefully, it's a very important thing. You..have a woman you love. Her name is Kim Mi Young, her hometown is Yeowul Island. She is foolishly kind, takes care of hurt people's heart very well, a very lovely woman. How did you meet her? You ran into her in Macau, and like a destiny you had a lovely child with her. The child's name is Keddongie. But...Keddongie is not around anymore, went somewhere very far. You have never ever forgotten about Keddongie, not even a moment. Keddongie was staying by your side, to accompany father's pain...until recently. Now, it's time to send them away. It's time to send Snail away. 

Forget? Don't forget? Forget or not? Hey, I really...sitting in front of that table, seeing Snail's face, and having a scoop of rice...staring at floor, I couldn't digest at all. You know? I really wanted to sit in front of her. Not gonna happen forever. How can I say, let's stay together?! How can I tell her not to go, how can I?! ....Dammit...