[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Mustarini BellaV said: ChelaZerab said:
안녕하세요. 무더웠던 여름이 가고 선선한 바람이 불어오는 가을이 성큼 다가왔네요.
저희 두쏠뷰티에서 가을바람같은 기분좋은 소식을 전해드립니다. ^.^
MBC수목드라마 '운명처럼널사랑해'에서 매력적이고 중독성있는 캐릭터로 사랑받고있는 배우 장혁씨가 
저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에 여러분을 만나러 온다는 소식(!)

9월27일 토요일 오후 3시, 저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에서 배우 장혁씨 포토타임이 진행됩니다. 
장혁씨와 함께 다정한 투샷을 남길수 있는 기회를 무려 150분께 드리오니 저희 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점을 통해
장혁씨를 만나보시기 바랍니다. 

다가오는 가을, 두쏠뷰티 분당수내점에서 스타일 변신도 하고(!)
배우 장혁씨도 만나고 일석이조의 기회 꼭 누리시기바랍니다^.^

CR 두쏠뷰티 분당 수내점 and 장혁 Just..Jang Hyuk___2014 
I don´t Kown if someone could get the fansoompifateders asist this event !!!! if so, and  I let me tell you from the hatred and envy with all my heart !! I would like to see JH, even 30 meters away. The text, I don´t known it what say, I only read horizontal, vertical, oblique lines and  circles (my understanding of Korean is null infinity and beyond) =))  =))  =))=))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  and if I use the Uncle Google can translate the moon is green and square  .=)) =))  =)) =))  =))  =)) =))  =))  =))

I am one of those viewers that has been spinning my heels in frustration with the circle of sadness they are going through, again and again. I will take whatever they dish at me since I understand it's drama land and lots of interesting things take place in drama land. I will still like the drama but I just want the cycle to break.

I don't want ep 17 to feel like very little has happened. Will find out in less than 24 hrs. Gunnie - you will only get so many chances in life. Please be completely truthful for your sake and her sake!!!

Just want to add, and not just them... But for the love of all things awesome, do it for the two beautiful actors playing the two characters and the fans and me!!! Lee Gun shi, pull yourself together!!! Fighting!!!

@Lmangla, @itzibitzispider,
As I said in another post today I think those divorce documents are laying somewhere and Gun, MY and the lawyer never realized they never signed the same document. MY and Gun both think the other one submitted the documents. I don't think Gun ever looked at the papers MY gave him because he would have known they were not his instructions to the lawyer. Also if there was a signature for Gun he would have also known it was not his signature. MY left the country so the correct documents probably never got to her. I think the wrong that Sera committed will turn out that Gun and MY are still married and what she tried to do didn't go any further then laying somewhere collecting dust. 

awsparkle said: @Lmangla, @itzibitzispider,
As I said in another post today I think those divorce documents are laying somewhere and Gun, MY and the lawyer never realized they never signed the same document. MY and Gun both think the other one submitted the documents. I don't think Gun ever looked at the papers MY gave him because he would have known they were not his instructions to the lawyer. Also if there was a signature for Gun he would have also known it was not his signature. MY left the country so the correct documents probably never got to her. I think the wrong that Sera committed will turn out that Gun and MY are still married and what she tried to do didn't go any further then laying somewhere collecting dust. 

Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding ;)

itzibitzispider said: Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding ;)

itzibitzispider said: Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding ;)

Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding

;)

Actually, if I remember correctly, Witch's Romance didn't have any misunderstandings between the main leads. It was a nice change

@itzibitzispider I meant, the third one, not the first one! The lawyer had to write a third divorce agreement and the lawyer commented that it looked like a will. There, LG said, he did want to give up his parental rights and even his fortune, should he die aso...