[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

hahahahahhahaha!! Gun has turned into a stalker! I kept laughing at the part where he pops out of that futuristic round chair trying reassure he is not looking at things wrongly!! So amused! Jealous Gun going to be entertaining~~~~ 

The preview is basically about MY/Ellie introducing herself at the start.
Then, Geon being his usual self...
MY and DP's friend asking them when they're going to get married and Daniel throws the question to MY. (Geon overhears this convo.)
Geon doing some sort of covert operation which involves sneaking into the exhibition hall undetected and crashing MY's celebration. They also showed a scene of DP about to kiss MY (and they held hands in the car too).
Geon putting on a necklace for Sera.

Well, I guess MY is really dating Daniel right now.

The preview!!!! Wahhhh I feel alive again! Thanks for sharing it! I can't wait for tonight's episode! Funny and jelly LG is all over the place! Hahaha can't wait for him to disturb MY and DP date lol!

Watching that preview felt so weird. I mean episode 12 was to taxing emotionally so I'm not sure how we as viewers are expected to flip a switch back to funny and light-hearted moments when THEY JUST LOST A BABY ;;__;; ugh time skip I hate you sometimes. Hopefully the writers can convince us on this relationship "reset" and not just expect us to move on easily after what happened in the previous episode.

OTOH they all look gorgeousss, DP especially with the new styling. RIP LG's long hair, you will be missed.

Guest dongwookie

Jang Hyuk is just plain breathtaking in those latest batch of pics (never mind that he's wearing them sunglasses inside a bar in broad daylight). Weird how I ended up disliking him after watching Thank You.
And yey! New episode coming up in the next few hours! :)

nooooooo... i can understand with MY and DP... but the hell with Gun and SR... let's wait for someone to translate it for better understanding... but if it's true that there is anything with SR and Gun that just doesn't make any sense... then what the point of last ep noble idiocy...  

carmolita said:

That very thought has bugged me to no end.. [-(  Including sera's divorce agreement their were 4 total ....notice how the camera focused on that envelope for a while in episode 12 and I'm sure MY signed sera's version because she took it with her when she left the restaurant/coffee shop  to meet LG.... :-B   I wouldn't be surprised if that shady "piece of trash" lawyer drew up the paperwork for sera to get back at MY B-)  I can't wait till LG opens that envelope and thinks back to that night and realizes how crushed MY must of been to think  that he didn't want the child courtesy of  sera and then he  confirmed it with his own words right after that even though it wasn't his intention ...He may even argue that their still married if it means getting MY back....  :-w  

I'm just dying to know what his excuse is for being with sera.. It may have something to do with him needing to be married to keep his position at the company .. If that's the reason and he chose sera because he had to bow down to pressure from relatives, and didn't want to disrupt MY's life and felt guilty for how he treated and wronged her ... then perhaps I could accept it and maybe forgive him for taking responsibility for his actions  ... But if he did it to get over MY with hopes of falling in love with Sera then I would have to consider LG a traitor [-(     for putting his feelings before hers ...  :-<

I really can't wait for LG and MY to resolve their misunderstandings so that I can sleep well at night  (:|