[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

itzibitzispider said: For me there is only one explanation, of WHY SeRa left the company and returned to Korea
She is a selfish cow.She thinks the world spins around her (well except her mom) and as she thinks Gun is her one and only pet dog, that has to be at her beg and call, she totally can't stand the fact that he is not anymore. And she wants him back.
to be sure, I do not believe that the character reflects the actor ... with neither ;)

Guest sunshine4ever

LOhqfbj.jpg
News from NewsOsen posted at CJH RBH's Facebook
Summary/Translation by @celes80

In summary, the article talks about how CJH's courageous confession to MY in ep 10 FTLY was incredibly charming and rocked many viewers hearts. The last para of the article says: 'Viewers who watched the show commented: "I'd always known CJH was superb, but during the instant when he confessed my heart wrenched up" "I still haven't forgotten about GFB's GWR. Just as I thought, CJH's heartwrenching expression in his eyes, delivering his genuine charms, it's definitely his specialty." "Nowadays, it's very rare to find someone with that much courage. It's time for MY to go to Daniel." "CJH's overwhelming impactful/powerful confession was really cool" Many left encouraging comments such as these.'

itzibitzispider said: I sure love that MY friend grabs Yong and kisses himHis frozen astonished face is prizelessAnd she grabs him again and he is not really capable to fight herAnd AgainAnd again
And MY runs for it feels sorry for her brother-in-law and thankful for her friend ... funny, that she feels sorry for him ;)

Guest kaonamp

Like what a few of you had said before I will just trust the writers. They've written up a pretty funny, enjoyable and likeable story so far I'm sure they won't change that pace (keeping my fingers cross). I don't hate the separation parts that maybe coming up because it only reconfirms what we as the watchers already know, that MY and Gun can't live without each other anymore. I loved that MY was brave to tell her mom that she loves Gun. I think that came out of no where for Gun and he was just as surprise as the rest of us in hearing her say it with her own mouth.

No doubt about them not knowing how the other feels but the next struggle in their love story is making everyone know that they do truly love each other now. With so many people who are ready to tear them apart (Daniel, yes we know we didn't want that to happen but it looks like its starting. Sera, who we knew is basically throwing her life away now because she is going to lose both if she just doesn't choose one and I feel bad for her because Gun has already mad his choice at the beginning so there really is no more room for Sera. Even without the baby now, Gun has loved MY more so than Sera in the short amount of time that he's known her. Remember Gun wants someone who will love him just as much as he loves them so MY fits that perfectly and he's always so amaze that she's so selfless and puts others before herself. Thats one trait that he loves and adores about her and I honesty think thats the trait that he fell hard for. Step-mom, she's just being used as a pawn and probably has no idea. All these silly promises that the head elder makes won't come true with her but she has no idea).

What I want to see is Gun's half brother stopping his mom, that he realize that having family is more important that trying to steal something thats not really yours to begin with. I want the show us a kind heart in Yong since he really is innocent in all this.

I'm loving this show alot. I have faith the writers won't dissapoint us too much.

ChelseaS said: I really really hope the in the next episode, MY rushes to Geon, even with Se Ra there, and Geon looks happy and relieved to see her.

Or, Geon asks where's my snail, and Se Ra would be totally shocked and think Geon has gone crazy.

A girl can dream.

Writers, please keep us guessing.

SR leaving the ballet company is totally out of character to me. She's pursued this dream of dancing as the prima ballerina on the NY stage for practically her entire life. Now that she is right on the brink of achieving it, she ditches it in one split second. I don't buy that. If she would have gotten injured because she wasn't focused due to her shock about LG/MY's marriage, I could understand that.

@only1khj, I think being the prima donna ballerina is more about Sera's mom than it is about Sera. I think she's been forced to live her mother's dream. She's willing to leave because Gun now is more important. Probably he's more important because she no longer has him.

Hi guys...

thanks for the all the recaps, comments and spoilers as well.
anyhooo...am still soooo curious about the last song played on the end of ep 10. I'm sooo sure it's Ailee's voice but I still can't find its title. anyone can help me with this song?

thank you soooo soo much... I like sooo much with the song.

lclarakl said: itzibitzispider said: I sure love that MY friend grabs Yong and kisses himHis frozen astonished face is prizelessAnd she grabs him again and he is not really capable to fight herAnd AgainAnd again
And MY runs for it feels sorry for her brother-in-law and thankful for her friend ... funny, that she feels sorry for him ;)

@stuartjmz said: I've realised that it is just possible that some people may have got the wrong impression from some of my posts. It is remotely conceivable that one or two of my posts may have suggested that I'm obsessively fixating on JNR, ignoring JH completely. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH and to prove it, I'm here posting a screencap with only  JH in it, and only his dialogue. I hope this kills all the nasty gossip about any alleged JNR fixation once and for all.

I feel bad for Sera for picking Gun over her career at this point in time when it was too late. If only she had done it much sooner.....
But atleast this time, she will try her best and have nothing to regret.

Guest hearttsui

i enjoy reading all your posts you all sounded like you know k dramas and experts when it comes to sharing your views :)  thank you for sharing
i love this K drama FTLY there is never a dull moment :) :) it's full of fun and JH and JN as LG and MY are just amazing :) 
JH is just super :) :)  he can be funny, weird and still very attractive and serious all at the same time :) 
up to this point in the story i still think LG is still having after effects of the potion from Yeoul island (hamo hamo duos potion) now i'm wondering if the potion contains snail as its main ingredient :) 
i dont know much about snails but i know that it has suction power whatever meekness MY showed in every episodes she makes up with having suction power :) which leaves Gun helpless and confuse and in denial BUT unable to control his attraction towards MY who he's lovingly and sometimes frustratingly refers to as his dalpangyi (snail)
the writers have shown how MY is strong even being meek MY might not be super glue yet but she has stick-to-itiveness even when it's hurting her so much she stood up when Gun accused her of being conniving MY might have said things softly but she never gave up on LG except that once when she almost gave up on Gun (when Gun kissed her and she kissed him back) 
i dont know how and where the story will go from ep 10 but this FTLY is just so funny in the most unexpected moment
LG seems to have developed a phobia and obsession with his snail at the same time just like typical guys he is scared of falling in love and at the same time ecstatic about it and what makes it more frustrating is MY is pure and innocent 
this is a very interesting story and all characters are not stereotyped 
JH laugh, hair, split personality just makes it more weirder, funnier and endearing not your typical prince in shining armor but he just rocks!!
love FTLY :) 

I have a question:
Do you think MY felt hurt and sad when LG used the ring he bought for SeRa for the wedding. I understand that MY wore it the first, but a ring bought for someone else... don't think it would have made her sad?  :-?

@lclarakl‌ My thoughts too regarding Gun's reaction to his unidentifiable (to him at least) feelings and magnetic body tendencies towards Mi Young. Surely, Sera has never seen this other person coming out of Gun, right? Haha. Is it strange that I never thought that he slept with Sera that evening? I just simply thought her return made it all the more uncomfortable for him and MY to be together because they were getting to a very blissful point in their bonding relationship.

@peipei78‌ I watched the ending of ep10 a few times because of that song. It's so moving and sad that it brought me tears thinking about the oncoming separation of our Gunnie and his snail... I mean, they do love each other very much. The song, though, will probably be revealed this week or the next. I can't wait for it too. This OST is shaping up rather wonderfully.

I don’t think it'll be amnesia, but whatever it's going to be, I still think our couple will be separated for a bit so that Sera can have her closure (certainly, Gun's made his decision already). I'm excited for Daniel and Sera's encounters. Miyoung has come such a long way already, don't you think? Did you notice that Gun was just as surprised when she said she loved "that person" in front of the family? There was never really a place for this revelation in the original.