[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

honeywell said: Se Ra must have taken some super plane because she got to Korea really fast! It takes like 12 hours from NYC to Korea yet it seemed like she got there less than that.

gumi said: horticulture said:

100% total speculation....

Geon doesn't have amnesia..however the clan elders got news of his hospitalization and start to question his ability to lead the company. They will try to push him out of CEO position citing health reason. We will see hair washing scene after Geon comes back from hospital and if the drama gods are kind to us we will get Geon with a brand new awesome hairstyle afterwards.

correct me I'm wrong, but didn't that divorce settlement got revised already?

what they're holding is the old contract made when LG thought MY and his brother-in-law duped him right?

so why not just call the nice lawyer in to explain?

now I'm confused.

and this had to happen on their birthday??? :((

shengvang said: :D :D :D :D :D <--- how I felt when I started episode 10. :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( <--- how I felt after watching episode 10. Does anyone else beside me think that Gun and Mi young are having twins? I mean, we were given a lot of hints in episode 10. However, I might just be running off with my imagination. One, their doctor said the baby's head is bigger than normal. It could be that one twin is in front of the other and the "big head" is the result of both theirs heads, one slightly peaking from behind. It is possible. I say this because my twin brothers were like that, and my parents initially thought they were only having one baby. Two, they coincidentally met the "boob massaging" instructor's twin. It's like the writer is purposely throwing it out there. And three, when Mi Young insisted on buying one teddy bear, Gun decided to buy both of them. So I'm thinking they might be having twins. Otherwise, dog poppie will be spoiled with one too many bottles and toys :)

@shengvang!  Now that you mention it, this is so going down the twins road.  Adding to that, in the doctor's office they decided to get both blue and pink clothes for the baby.   
One funny thing...when they were in the store getting ready to shop for baby(ies), the twin sister/store attendant was facing her behind to us and I thought it was strange for her to 1) be in that position, and 2) stay like that for that long, .... for it not to come of something, you know?  Like, I thought Gun might accidentally bump her and be embarrassed, or something along those lines.  So it turns out she's a twin.  Those sisters can't get away from babies, I guess, one way or another.

Guest spideysteve

ChelseaS said:I really hope we get to see the hair washing, too!

I think there is hope, in episode 10, Mi Young used her blue dress twice one episode (I think they overlook these things now because of live shooting).

The dress she wore when she is waiting for Lee Geon is also the dress she wore during that awful meeting with elders and when her mom dragged her out of the Lee household.

melcia said: I'm sorry to write this, but I think the amnesia plot line is a done deal. I'm smad (mad + sad, Gilmore Girls reference, anyone?), but I'm afraid that's inevitable.

@melcia -  (sorry to cut your post)    Oh dear.  I think you may be right.  I really, really hope you aren't, but your arguments to support this are valid.  But like you (and I'm sure most of us), we don't want it!  

spideysteve said: ChelseaS said:I really hope we get to see the hair washing, too!

I think there is hope, in episode 10, Mi Young used her blue dress twice one episode (I think they overlook these things now because of live shooting).

The dress she wore when she is waiting for Lee Geon is also the dress she wore during that awful meeting with elders and when her mom dragged her out of the Lee household.

Guest fiovial

@ChelseaS‌ yes she said I love/like this person. I've only watched pretty much up to there so far.

@heartoppaya‌ Jang Hyuk has done many diverse roles in his career so you'really in for a fun ride. My drama suggestion: Thank You (must watch!), Chuno/Slave Hunter (he totally deserved the Daesang award for this role), Robbers/Robber (he has awesome chemistry with Lee Da Hae here...2nd best chemistry after Nara), Successful Story of a Bright Girl (Geon and Mi Young 12 yrs ago). Movies: so many good ones but I enjoy his more comedic movies Please Teach Me English (hilarious!), Volcano High.

Guest spideysteve

@ChelseaS said:Was it the same day? Darn, but how did Se Ra get there so fast?
Or the hospital scene was a day after?

Gosh, I'm so confused now!
8-X 8-X 8-X

@czapluvkpop said:
Many in this thread talked about the TWVersion(something I haven't seen and don't want to.) The miscarriage aspect in TWVersion ...I STRONGLY FEEL WON'T HAPPEN IN THIS KDRAMA. (Sorry, but I honestly feel that the writers wants to give its viewers a positive result with this one).

Cara said: yep the moment they took off Gun's ring at the hospital is the hint Gun and MY are going to face the hardship soon. I was screaming "Nooooooo!" at this scene because i'm not ready yet to see these two have to be separated and heartbroken, but again it's a drama so of course they have to pass this stage for the happy ending. I really hope writernim won't make it too melo and too cliche for this stage..pleasee surprise us with your brilliant ideas writenim! about ratings, on the positive side..I hope this will make them to change Gun's hairstyle to the previous one lol I'm trying to like his current hairstyle but still I want the previous one back next week :P

Guest melcia

heartoppaya

said:I still like Se Ra, although if this drama goes like the tdrama, I shouldn't like her. Infact the stuff Se Ra says about the marriage being out of love is her being honest, not being a bi.tch. As far as she knows, Gun is in love with her and to cover up an accident he had to marry mi young. I admire the actress. Even in I Need Romance 3 I liked her. I like her brutal honesty. In INR3 she was tough as nails, but she had a natural charm. I liked that of her. And about characterization, sera is not the stereotopical poor bi.tchy rich girl. She's misunderstood. She's fallen in love so hard, and its a beautiful love. Unlike in other dramas the second lead falls in a very selfish love, sera is all about loving gun selflessly. If I wasn't loving mi young and gun together so passionately, I might've fallen for sera. And sera would've been my girl crush..