[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

ruzikie said:

1. Is Mi Young an orphan or maybe she was raised in orphanage and how about her relationship with Daniel ??
  2. For Sera, i dont know, maybe i will try to learn about her character here but just one pint for her in this episode, selfish. No offense dear :)>-

Just watched episode 2 and it's still cute and funny...
The bed scene is hilarious as well. I can't stop laughing =)) =))
I love how Lee Gun helps MY to regain her pride on that jerk not-so-boyfriend. JH and JNR also have very good chemistry. A comfortable I must say. Reunion do helps to create amazing chemistry between leads.

I also love the OSTs on the drama. It's fun, happy, and appropriate for the romcom. How many OSTs are released already?

LavelyShai said: ruzikie said: Heiho~
Last night i just finished episode 2 and yes, i found there are so many question and opinion but i will make it short :D

1. Is Mi Young an orphan or maybe she was raised in orphanage and how about her relationship with Daniel ??
  2. For Lee Gun, should i say he's the most attractive character in my vision ? He's so playful and yes, he's not a jerk. Based on episode 2 when he entered the room to give her shoes when Mi Young was shocking after seeing her boyfriend was cheating, he's helping her to get up and even comfort her. Awww, :X
  3. For Sera, i dont know, maybe i will try to learn about her character here but just one pint for her in this episode, selfish. No offense dear :)>-

i'm waiting for another moment that Mi Young will try to have a convo with Gun and yes, i heard her baby calling daddy to Gun. Wow, that's pretty sure will make me laughing :D

i was an avid fan of the TW version of this series... in my opinion episode 1 was a slow start which disappointed me..came episode 2..i was delighted to see that despite following the concept there was a kdrama touch to it...it fits the culture, it fits the current date and events...and i love LG's arrogance...it was originally portrayed and b far different from how Ethan Ruan portrayed it... JN was incredible..she made me cry...and that is highly unusual for me, since i dont get emotional not until we reach the middle episodes...im like girl u juz caught my attention...im definitely stickin around...im just curious though...

about the emotional impact of loosing that baby..for those who watched the TW version...that event literally was a game changer..i would like to see how JN will portray the emotional struggle

Hi everyone!
I finally have time to write in this thread because I really love the drama series, Taiwan version was one of my favorite drama that I could never forget, I watched it like 5-7 times I think! hehehehe!
Then they announced about the remake of korean and I got super excited! hahaha! and I only found out that the leads played OTP before and like hmmmm, I wanted to check their chemistry, but alas! they never fail me!
I love all the characters from OTP until the least, especially Daniel! hahaha my oppa give justice to Dylan.
Sorry for the comparison guys but for me this version is quite unique and I really love it to pieces, hehehe knowing that I already know the plot. I cant wait as well the chemistry between grandma and Min young for sure they will have a blast! hahaha!

Guest muizzupr

Definitely love the first two episodes!!!Actually I haven't watched the T-version, so any twist will surprise me later :)

But my favourite part is when Gun's grandma prayed to her achestors. Gawd, it's so funny how all of them are one Jang Hyuk =))
I can sense Se Ra will regret her decision later, she will be the next Min Hyorin from Goong (both of them reject their men for ballet). But thanks Gun is really nice to Mi Young, unlike Shin to Chae Kyoung at first. 
Can't wait to watch the third episode when she finds out she's pregnant. Btw, hearing from the baby's sound in preview, it sounds like a baby girl, doesn't it?

Se Ra seems so sure and confident about Gun's love that she is thinking, she can marry him later... Just before the end of GDR, Gorbatschow said to Honecker: "who is too late, will be punsihed in his life" implying that Honecker should reform his country GDR before it is too late!Well, this sentence suits the coming situation too: she will regret her decision!

Guest timi163

That ''Daddy'' sound from Ep 3. preview . since they are in a mall ( or restaurant), perhaps it's from a baby/child  nearby   looking for her apa?..:) 

Guest muizzupr

bebebisous33

said: Se Ra seems so sure and confident about Gun's love that she is thinking, she can marry him later... Just before the end of GDR, Gorbatschow said to Honecker: "who is too late, will be punsihed in his life" implying that Honecker should reform his country GDR before it is too late!Well, this sentence suits the coming situation too: she will regret her decision!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn't it?But people make the best decisions they can at the time with all the knowledge that they have. It's life.
Se Ra may seem selfish but she made a fairly sound, practical decision based on her interests. Odette was probably the holy grail that she had been chasing for a long time. She knew she was acting in self-interest but she also thought that he would ultimately understand once he cools down. He probably would have but for the complication that arises.
It was an opportunity of a life time and for a ballerina who is feeling her use-by-date, it's a no brainer.
If you've never seen Swan Lake, I encourage you to do so... the technical demands on the ballerina makes for spectacular viewing.

Hello everyone! I think I'll start this drama real soon. I refuse to watch the TW version for some reason, probably just cause TW romance comedy is not my thing, but I'm going to give this version a try! I love Jang Hyuk, but he looks like an ajussi here. :-? Hmmm and a very rich one at that. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Ajussi + Money = Sugar Daddy??  :))Jang Nara looks so cute here! She looks like a kindergarten teacher. Goody too shoe but classy. Oooh and I spy Jin Huyk too! Looks like he's playing the role of an oppa. Hawt! lol  8-> ... Oh wait the min., but a bit too controlling? lol nvm. No, thank you. KK i'll just shut my trap and go watch it now. :P

Guest rakionn11

I'm just wondering if JH is hurting his throat, I mean on his awkward laugh and his shouting scenes (there's too many of them in the first 2 episodes LOL).  =)) I really did not understand the TW version. Although it was dubbed in my language (Filipino FTW :D), it had too much commercials, and considering that its timeslot was at late night that time, more or less, I was asleep waiting for it. Sometimes, I manage to be awake until it starts but because of long gaps, I fall asleep. 
Anyways, I LOVE Jang Nara. She's too cute with her glasses on :x. (Well, it goes the same for Joe Chen HAHA)I will really look forward to the next episodes of this drama. I am planning to finish this drama first before watching the original.

first time to post here .. as a fan of Jang Hyuk who watched almost all of his works except Iris 2 ( because I didn't like the story ) , so I can say for sure he is a good if not an excellent actor ,, I am sayibg this because it hurts me to read some people commenting on different website about the drama and about him being over reacting , not a good actor and so ,, ! I believe the problem is only that his recent works have bean serious roles , thus those RomCom fans do not know much about his other dramas ,, though many people could know about Chuno and tree with deep roots , but he was more brilliant in my eyes in Midas , that was a masterpiece , because its type of drama , I would never like usually but his acting was the main reason for me to keep watch it .. people should know that JH image used to be Dandy boy so it is not strange for him to play such a role .. add to that he did RomCom and succeed on that on his early acting career and watching him on variety shows , could tell he has some given talent as well .. people who is judging him now , please give him a chance and be sure this actor is deserving that because he used to give his all in everything he do .. 
I did not watch the TW version but I know it is one of most popular TW dramas and has many fans allover the globe .. I wish this one will be also successful .. based on the first 2 episodes , I find it sweet , specially Jang Nara , happy for her to make a drama comeback , she is so talented but may be somehow unlucky in her choices ,, I enjoyed watching her here and thankful to her , she did not make herself in weird style to enhance how pitiful the main lead is as in most of K dramas .. 
waiting next episodes ..