[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The girl who can't break up,
iobD6ww6JFgUd.png

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" the boy who can't leave  teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793
ibrVSJmxoDYPnb.jpg

( I really miss this thread, just keep coming back :)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancykimlee

Still here and with withdrawals! *group hug* :)The unidentifiable dude in the wrap up dinner is indeed Choi's right hand man, Sung Gil. I had to Wiki him because I had no idea what his name was in the drama, ha. And the actor is Jin Sung, btw. I enjoy reading everyone's post so keep 'em coming!
Here are some Yoon Kang GIFs to brighten up your week. :xtumblr_nbfahxMnbk1spfigfo7_250.gif tumblr_nbfahxMnbk1spfigfo8_250.gif
tumblr_nb5ea2KLrr1spfigfo5_250.gif tumblr_nb5ea2KLrr1spfigfo7_250.gif
The thirsty one is my favorite, ha.

tumblr_nbfahxMnbk1spfigfo6_250.gif tumblr_nbfahxMnbk1spfigfo10_250.gif
tumblr_nb5ea2KLrr1spfigfo8_250.gif tumblr_nb5ea2KLrr1spfigfo9_250.gif

cr and many more great GIFs fromhttp://llllilian.tumblr.com/
As a bonus, >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q, ha! :D@rhaps @sussieh @nhaykay @lyrayoo @patoi @irilight @lucel18 @dianaB @katkat09 @buttercups @astrantia @valsava @hongchae1 @chauvo5 and any other that are still here.

@chauvo05 me too! Missing this thread and everytime I open soompi, I always check if there's new. HUHU. MIssing everyone here.

It seems something is missing, still at withdrawal mode with you here. T.T :((

@nancykimlee I'm here, present! HAHAHA :) Chingu, loving all your YK gifs.
Missing also uri YK-SI moments

tumblr_n86l72Rs3e1snrdlco9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n7y5x9Gm3G1sfdeq1o1_250.gif
tumblr_n7y5x9Gm3G1sfdeq1o6_250.gif

credits to owners

@Lyrayoo @jeonghyang master Missing lovely OTP, YK-GUN

tumblr_n6xxediO5w1t6jwgeo2_250.gif

credits to the owner

nancykimlee said: Still here and with withdrawals! *group hug* :)The unidentifiable dude in the wrap up dinner is indeed Choi's right hand man, Sung Gil. I had to Wiki him because I had no idea what his name was in the drama, ha. And the actor is Jin Sung, btw. I enjoy reading everyone's post so keep 'em coming!

Hello chingus!

OMO! The withdrawal symptoms are a cruel thing, right? @-)

Me too, I am still around waiting for new posts in this thread. This is an amazing group! Really! You all are amazing! And I love this happy and satisfied aura left in the thread after GJ ended... :)

When I remember the last scenes, I giggle... And I continue daydreaming about what happens next with our OTP, YH, JeMi and the slave boy. I like this feeling! It is like when I read a really good book and I am left satisfied and willing to re-read for n-times more. GJ is a drama that I will definitely re-watch for n-times! :)

This wed will be a little weird without new episodes. The withdrawal is really unbearable but I feel happy when I remember the great scenes that this drama left to us :D

Each time I re-watch our OTP scenes, I get goosebumps. :x Our OTP relationship was lovely and I am so happy that they are finally happy living together! They deserve that after all the angst and loss of loved ones. They will live for them and continue their fight for a better world.

Hugs! >:D<

@astrantia... I love your photos of the cast...!

It is actually nice - esp. at the end of  a sageuk to remember what the actors look like.

Esp. our two male villains - Yu Oh-Seong as Choi Won-Shin and Choi Jong-Won as Lord Kim!

What a transformation for those two!
@kbop... I cried buckets days later still...

@Nancykimlee... glad you are still here... and thank you for lovely gifs. Loving LJK's smile....

:x

Erin Lokanata said: Me too :((
I'm still in withdrawal symptoms :((
I'm currently watching time between dog and wolf and realized that it has the similarities between it and Joseon Gunman :))
LeeJunKi had an amnesia in both of it and it was about revenge too :))
But i'm enjoying it. LJK and NSM chemistry is so awesome :x

@rhapsThanks for the gifs! I have to admit, watching LJK smiles and grins and jokes in BTS makes me missing the happier part of this story, that is no 1 to 4 . Too bad, they are too short . My favourite part is no 2, when he teased and made fun of SI. Then again, I still love LJK in action/thriller series and wishes for another one in the future  . *I'm not a fan of romcom*.
I'm not a fan of rom-com too, but I want to see him playing in another type of drama. In JG LJK cried a lot.I do not want to see him crying in his next drama. Today we usually waiting for live-recap...I miss it! And thank you all for your GIFs! Jeon Hye-Bin is sooo cute! You guys are wonderful!

Archived