[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rhaps are you a shaman or something  and can predict the future..?  :-O    Stay out of my head your reading my thoughts were on the same wavelength  :D ;;)   I was thinking the exact same thing with regards to a sequel. I think it would only be possible if they look at the bottom line which is guaranteed money B-) The second choice for a sequel is exactly what I pictured.  Like maybe SI gets some information and attempts to save queen min before her assassination and gets caught in the crossfire. Just to maintain the historical elements. Leaving YK to try to bring her killers to Justice, his sister helps out having learned how to protect herself to a point and somewhere along the way he has new love interest, but not to the degree as the first.  So much happened in Korea during that era that the possibility's are endless.  The writers would have a lot to work with   ;))  and they should loose the facial hair-- love the long hair - I though I was looking at the guy who played the king from kingdom of the wind when I saw him in the final cut scene with long and facial hair.

I loved your alternate  scenario  regarding the after 3 years of separation and wished it played out that way...you've got me dreaming ~wish you were there with the writer whispering that plot element in their ear.  :)

I loved that scene in episode 8 too one of my favorites~ When he looked at her hands after he brought her to the temple from rescuing her from the evil lord ..What did he see that made her pull it away and hide it??.  But even more so ~ I loved how when he found YH behind the rock and she was having a nightmare.  When he hugged her and said she he was sorry for coming too late...His apology had double meaning ...that was brilliant by they writers it's as if he was saying sorry for 2 things. 1) for not being there to save her when the soldier's came and  2) for being gone all that time while she endured pain and suffering in slavery...  in both instances he came to late  

@rehaps, @carmolita... Maybe I am the only one who does not want a sequel? 

Most of the people I liked are dead...! To have a sequel of just YK and SI love story - is totally not interesting to me, esp. since I did not buy into it here, in the first drama.  (I bought it on YK side.. )

irilight said: @rehaps, @carmolita... Maybe I am the only one who does not want a sequel? 

Most of the people I liked are dead...! To have a sequel of just YK and SI love story - is totally not interesting to me, esp. since I did not buy into it here, in the first drama.  (I bought it on YK side.. )

irilight said: @rehaps, @carmolita... Maybe I am the only one who does not want a sequel? 

@rhaps, :-h  I miss coming here on wed and thurs morning mainly our fun time watching live.. Rhaps you said...  Anyway, usually a sequel does not have the same main characters as the ones in the prequel. So, we could have YK-SI's son as the main lead, instead of YK himself. And, the son should be a copy of his father, so he will be played again by LJK *lol* . This way, we could have an all new story, with all new girls, while maintaining the connection from the previous ones. Hahaha..so much for my imagination :P

See that's what I don't like about sequels and prequel they actors always change and it takes away from the original..  But what you imagine it's not a bad idea but I would like to Sl and Yk together with there kids and his son doing the work and once he gets caught in a trap Dad to the rescue.. Hey maybe Sl could be dynamite mom that comes to save him better yet let her save her daughter from those low life nobels and Yk save his now that sounds better what do yo think  

@rhaps i like your idea of the sequel. Lol! :)) or maybe the grown up little boy? He can be also and of course LJK will play it. Hahaha :))

Maybe chingu, you cam create a ff? Your imagination is wild and awesome! I love it! :* :))

@patoi yeah, they should get the best couple award! :x

With all the talk about what could have been or a sequel, I'm satisfy with how it went and ended. A sequel is unlikely and the idea of Yoon Kang having another love interest doesn't sit well. Soo In was his everything and I'm part of the crowd that loved them and their romance. There are diff opinions about this and that's fine but this was one of my fave comments about their love: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27549097/#Comment_27549097 later in an episode, Yoon Kang also talked about how happy he was with her and to me, that's what matters. Hope to see you guys in another thread or new dramas that this cast takes on! :)

Guest nancykimlee

*runs to hug* I miss Joseon Gunman and everyone so much, wahhhh! :((Here's my extended ending for Yoon Kang + Soo In, with a bit of Nine to make it happen, ha.
Yoon Kang and Soo In came upon magic incense sticks when they visited the temple where Yeon Ha stayed.When I say magical, these incense sticks allowed them to travel to the future, *gasp*286384442492588610_c707f235_f.jpg
cr to owner // Nine <3
So here they are, a hundred years later where Soo In's dreams beyond the sea are finally realized! They're in Thailand, and on horses!0718-times-of-wolves-and-dogs5.jpg
ab63c89c3b0cddcc336f1c427910416f12278038
cr popseoul // imbc
But somehow, there was a glitch and Yamamoto's men were transported too, eeks!(the rest of the story in spoilers...)

Yoon Kang and Soo In are in danger but have no fear, he has a gun! Ahem, @lyrayoo @jeonghyang :ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS49TB8R8_as37hUEM6Kuf

And no matter the circumstances, some things remain the same."I'll protect you no matter what." // "Promise me you'll come back alive."images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL_BcI9b5YxOYIs78Lrxg

Luckily they escaped, as they always do. With an incense stick left, they burn it to get home but with a time travel consequence - they arrive home to an 8 yr. old son.With no recollection of those years lost, they can only look forward to the years ahead, together. :)meif1.jpg
meif2.jpg
cr koalasplayground

Time Between Dog and Wolf gave us an open ending. Joseon Gunman gave us a happy ending with them married.If and when they collaborate again, is it too much to ask for babies? :D
Re: Award Season // Time Between Dog and Wolf and hopefully for Joseon Gunman

Time Between Dog and Wolf earned Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi their respective Excellence Acting Awards, but they were not nominated for Best Couple that year. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because the 2007 MBC Drama Awards, otherwise known as the Yonsama Awards, gave Bae Yong Joon + Lee Ji Ah for The Legend the Best Couple award over Gong Yoo + Yoon Eun Hye for Coffee Prince (like really? still bitter about it) as well as Jang Hyuk + Gong Hyo Jin for Thank You. Both dramas and couples were IMO, better but that's the power of Yonsama. Sooo, let's hope this year they will win their respective acting awards as well as Best Couple. Since it's KBS and they're notorious for giving the award to what seems like everyone, I just hope that they'll be present for it, and with the rest of the cast too! :)
Here are some pics of them at different award shows. Enjoy!20081016-Festival%20(21).jpg
000-000sdfa_nam3.jpg

fors2.jpg
SSI_20090911202735_V.jpg?c=a1

On the rightPYH2007123100120001300_P1.jpg
cr as tagged // mbc

:-h and :x @rhaps @sussieh @nhaykay @patoi @valsava @dianaB @evie7 @buttercups @lucel18 @astrantia @katkat09 @aseman @hongchae1 @chauvo05 @irilight and others that are still here. Hope to see you guys in another drama, or when this cast chooses their next project. :)

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jun Ki Reminisces Kiss Scene With Nam Sang Mi on “The Joseon Gunman”
Fotor0916163925.jpg

At a press conference on September 15, Lee Jun Ki talked about his kiss scenes with Nam Sang Mi in KBS 2TV’s “The Joseon Gunman.”

“I think (my) ability to kiss has evolved. Personally, I think my kiss scene with Nam Sang Mi was impressive. I want to show an even deeper feeling of love in my next project,” said Lee Jun Ki.

In his kiss scenes with Nam Sang Mi, who played Lee Jun Ki’s love interest in “The Joseon Gunman,” Lee Jun Ki impressed viewers for being very natural. He attributed this to his relationship with his on-screen partner, Nam Sang Mi, whom he have worked together with in the 2007 film “Time Between Dog and Wolf.”

“I’m personally happy that I got to be immersed in the scene naturally because I got familiar with the actress. I also want to extend my gratitude to Sang Mi,” added Lee Jun Ki.

“I thought (she) was the cute younger sister but because she wasn’t the shy type at all and led in the scene, we were able to shoot comfortably. Because we’re actors in our 30s, we can shoot a kiss scene well even without any special technique,” said Lee Jun Ki.

Who remembers these kiss scenes?

56_zps920d9488.jpg

85.jpg

credits: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/16/lee-jun-ki-reminisces-kiss-scene-with-nam-sang-mi-on-joseon-gunman/

class="content-title"Lee Jun Ki Reminisces Kiss Scene With Nam Sang Mi on “The Joseon Gunman”

Lee Jun Ki Reminisces Kiss Scene With Nam Sang Mi on “The Joseon Gunman”

At a press conference on September 15, Lee Jun Ki talked about his kiss scenes with Nam Sang Mi in KBS 2TV’s “The Joseon Gunman.”

“I think (my) ability to kiss has evolved. Personally, I think my kiss scene with Nam Sang Mi was impressive. I want to show an even deeper feeling of love in my next project,” said Lee Jun Ki.

In his kiss scenes with Nam Sang Mi, who played Lee Jun Ki’s love interest in “The Joseon Gunman,” Lee Jun Ki impressed viewers for being very natural. He attributed this to his relationship with his on-screen partner, Nam Sang Mi, whom he have worked together with in the 2007 film “Time Between Dog and Wolf.”

“I’m personally happy that I got to be immersed in the scene naturally because I got familiar with the actress. I also want to extend my gratitude to Sang Mi,” added Lee Jun Ki.

“I thought (she) was the cute younger sister but because she wasn’t the shy type at all and led in the scene, we were able to shoot comfortably. Because we’re actors in our 30s, we can shoot a kiss scene well even without any special technique,” said Lee Jun Ki.

Who remembers these kiss scenes?

Lee Jun Ki, Nam Sang Mi

[more]

@hongchae1 @the2wateryI have to thank you for news!
@nhaykaySpeaking about his kisses scenes...and his kissing skills...and now I see in front of my eyes only his lips and...kiss!kiss!kiss!He! He! Perv.mode!Now, seriously, in my opinion, NSM was/still is (at least so far) his best co-star in the romantic scenes. But for me (and please don't kill me), even if I liked the romantic scenes from Gunman in Joseon, like @irilight said, skinny sparks! My attention was focused more on plot, fight scenes, and the relationship between YK and the rest of the characters, of course including Soo In. It can be seen that they have worked hard to render those romantic scenes. But I don't know why i've seen them more in a brother-sister relationship than as a couple in love. That's because as I mentioned in a previous post in the kissing moments they have shown more pain than sexual attraction. But that was the script.

@valsava
Unfortunately, they haven't had time for playful kisses as two normal teenagers. Although their love just bloomed the passion of their first kiss, for me was the despair of separation. And in the second kiss was the same. But I could feel a bit of sensuality in their last Kiss.

I‘m still missing joseon gunman ._.

I just finished watching TBDAW and i‘m so impressed with leejunki‘s acting. His chemistry with nam sang mi is the best from all of his co-star :x

Speaking about that kiss scene,junki is a good kisser :))

Hope to see them together in 2014 kbs drama awards and win best couple :x

Archived