[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

When he was wearing the black tshirt is probably the official wrap up party? And there, they have the cake @patoi thanks for posting the photo. But its kinda curious why no photos of that party were allowed to be posted?

And the photo in his twitter, was of another different celebration.

@emerald_2 yeah. It looks like its a different celebration of the cast since there is no pdnims and other crews. Though Im still not sure. :) Happiness if they have celebrated twice. Celebrate more. Hihihi. ;))

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aidsincera

Thank God!! They finally married!!
I think Soo In is the best girlfriend ever in Joseon era :D

2014-09-08-10-38-36_deco_zpsjfippcrm.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

We're still here @rhaps. :D and we'll (well, I'll) still be here till the withdrawal symptoms subside. ..but even then I think I'll still return to this thread. JG has officially become one of my favorite dramas of this year that I'm so sad to see it end but content at the way it concluded. Actually, it's a mixture of feelings ranging from aches and pains at the numerous deaths of the good guys in the series to sheer delight at the conclusion of our Cave Couple's (doesn't the name sorta fit them? what do you think, @jeonghyang?) journey. I hope for LJK's and NSM's collaboration again and hopefully it'll be a rom - com this time. I don't mind the melodrama romance but boy, can it take a toll on my poor heart since both are such excellent actors.

@hongchae1  thx for sharing!  love the gifs!  lol…JHB is so playful…and LJK looks so sleepy…lol…must be tired as filming nears its end.  i'm so glad we didn't hear any bad news of our beloved cast getting hurt from filming, esp. LJK.  
Thx for sharing the fanart!  lovely!  the first pic at the top: YK looks so young here!  but YK holding SI's compass in the second pix below was a nice touch. YK's transition in character and appearance was well-developed: from a wastrel to a hero of the ppl.  Wonderful…*sigh*…i can't get enough of this drama… 

Joseon Gunman outfits appreciation post:  Hanjo + Suits

tumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo4_250.giftumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo2_250.giftumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo9_250.gif

tumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo3_250.giftumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo6_250.giftumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo1_250.gif
tumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo5_250.giftumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo7_250.giftumblr_nb7st6CuUP1spfigfo8_250.gif

Awwww...I will miss Hanjo-san and his suits. All of them are really good. My favorite are gif #3, gif #6 and gif #9 <3 How about you guys?I remember in episode 21, when Yoon Kang wore his suit again to meet Soo In. He brushed his hair with killer smile. Hope there's a gif of it. 

@hongchae1   my all-time favourite Hanjo suit is gif#2…love that he has no tie here but just a high, white collar on his neck…but whatever he's wearing, he looks good.  My favourite gunman outfit for him is the black one and the blue and black suit in the official posters with a black head band  :x :\">

Thanks @hongchae :x I feel like Ive been missing something this monday and I remember that its every monday that KBS brings out the preview/ teaser for the next episode.

@Lucel18 he is so hot with that outfit. :x hahaha. But I think whatever outfit he wears. Lol :))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gunman in Joseon OST Full Album http://youtu.be/Vl0m5Sj2Jvw

@hogchae1 ooooh... thank you for the fan art of Jun-Ki, the playful gifs of Han Hye Bin with Jun-Ki, and the amazing Hanjo with suits gifs...   I love them all.. but my favorites are #1, #2 #7 and #9, not for the suit, but for the expressions on Jun-Ki's face.

Please vote for Joseon Gunman. Please vote daily

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8&ckattempt=3

Archived