[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leinbou

I have so many favorite scenes tonight (I just wish Koreans liked it as much as I did--I want the ratings up!!!!) but of course nothing will ever beat this one--
tumblr_ncxcdj8RaS1s1dy78o6_500.jpg

We got a band of jealous boys tonight, with Ji Ho even going as far as he doesn't like VIXX because Da In won't stop fangirling over them (which is funny because Hongbin is part of VIXX idk I just find it completely hilarious); 
tumblr_ncxcdj8RaS1s1dy78o4_400.jpg tumblr_ncxcdj8RaS1s1dy78o5_400.jpg

and Jae Woo doing the same thing In Woo is doing while proposing to So Yi, just because Da Jung thinks it's romantic XD

tumblr_ncxcdj8RaS1s1dy78o3_500.jpg

I liked that scene where In Woo comforted Grandmother, too! Even our mischievous Seo maknae steps up to the plate when needed!

@haha1104  ...me too!!!  JW made me laugh like crazy with his dancing and singing :)) :))
IW and JW part was my favourite for episode 43.  IW was so cheeky.  Two of them were very cute and the same time charming ... singing and dancing for the love of their life!!  I have not seen such awesome brothers and bromance in any other dramas before!!  Well done guys!!2014%2B-%2B1

EU was cute too.  Looks nice in his purple tshirt today!!  Was he trying to gather courage to call DA, 'eomma' ?? When DA was hanging out the laundry?
Can't wait for the subs!!

gigglessquiggles said:
@haha1104  ...me too!!!  JW made me laugh like crazy with his dancing and singing :)) :))
IW and JW part was my favourite for episode 43.  IW was so cheeky.  Two of them were very cute and the same time charming ... singing and dancing for the love of their life!!  I have not seen such awesome brothers and bromance in any other dramas before!!  Well done guys!!

EU was cute too.  Looks nice in his purple tshirt today!!  Was he trying to gather courage to call DA, 'eomma' ?? When DA was hanging out the laundry?
Can't wait for the subs!!

Must say that today's episode took lots of my tears, both sad and happy one. The beginning was intense...Da Ae and SJ cried their eyes out. However, the episode ended with a lovely emotional scenes, love the 3 little girls on the merry-go-round. The expression of SJ when she thought about the 3 daughters just like 3 girls, she was in her dream.

About the proposal, I haven't watched with sub but it sounds meaningful what NGY said. The next episode he's gonna slide the ring on her finger. She will be in the world of surprise. :)) SJ, go for it, you deserve it more than anyone...And please, let her be in the wedding dress once even though there's no wedding scene, since all other single girls did and will tomorrow.

Too bad that the show is ending earlier that it was supposed to. It has been a great family drama. LSW has never looked better as in this show, physically and acting wise! I have been a fan of his and he did a fabulous job! Too bad that they did not get decent ratings in S. Korea. The cast and crew deserved so much more!

Guest CatherineS1430294463

The rating is already post correct me if im wrong Joy17 coz i dont clearly remember but i think the rating now that the ep 43 is airing same the posted when the ep 43 is not yet airing when i comment the rating how day can rate the ep43 without airing they deleted the post before thats why i said dont believed in survey and relay in the survey.thanks

Correction: DONT BELIEVED IN SURVEY AND DONT RELAY IN RATING ITS NOT ACCURATE IN MY BELIEF. Feeling sad for last ep44. LSW better portrait more like in glorious day character lite in drama with twist of lite comedy also UNcle Nam.

Hahaha this LSW never fail to surprise and win the hearts of many women!!  He makes JW so real, natural, genuinely charming.  No wonder he is Halmoni's favourite. LSW showed a different set of his acting skills here.
@Hell59.... agree..  he is getting better and better.  And, I cannot decide which of his drama i like best. Difficult to choose .... especially between this and fotg.  
timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b585_2000&cut_timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b585_2000&cut_
Credit baidu (wong yk)

I really really like the song of two brothers JW&IW even there interpreting the song and dance they deliver with funnythings but full of meaning the content of the song. The ep play by play no more question can we ask for but still everytime i think that tonight is the last time my heart is aching.

Archived