[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

http://youtu.be/TfHEoGBd8Yg
Credit KpopMar OST
Some may have trouble playing the youtube link i posted before. So am trying again.
Here is lyrics in english....
I take out my phone like a habit and call youAs I sink down, I try to remember our love like an erased number
It can’t be, I know you’ll come back soonI’m standing right here
Where did you go? Are you far away? Are you hurt anywhere?Don’t worry about me, I’m just getting by, even without you
It can’t be, we’ll meet againI’m still standing right here
Where did you go? Are you far away? Are you hurt anywhere?Don’t worry about me, I’m just getting by, without you
I push down my hat but I can’t hide my tearsI am crying with my head down
Where did you go? I miss you so much, come back to meI’m standing right here
Aren’t you worried about me? Each day without you feels like hellCome back to me
CREDIT popgasa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hippomyta   Not sure why OST part 6 is so sad.  Why so sad from JW's heart?
For sure looking forward to see how NGY "slips" into HSJ life. Haha.
I felt really bad for NGY with what HSJ said to him.  She started out saying everything he wanted to hear (curious about him, her heart flutters, her prince charming etc) and put him in cloud nine.  The very next moment she sent his heart rock bottom.  From NGY's perspective it was cruel.  But i am not too worried coz NGY will not give up!
Eventhough what HSJ said made sense and showed that she is at a higher degree of love for him that she wanted the best for him and for him to experience the happiness/beauty of life by having children.  But she doesn't realise it is not possible for NGY to relate to that.  And, to him what he sees is already enough to bring meaning and really living the life he wanted.  HSJ ... if you really want, adopt a few children!! And, that's equally beautiful experience!!
It was really sweet of her to reveal her heart to him. It's clear that NGY has won her heart.  Just a matter of how he is going to convince her to take the next step.  Am sure Halaboji and Halmoni will have a good laugh over how he will "slip" this idea to HSJ.
Halaboji is getting very cheeky these days  ;);)

@gigglessquig,
I think HSJ has not realized and recognized the relationship between NGY and her girls. She didn't specify in which order her conditions for NGY had to occur. NGY can become the girls father first. Something all three have longed for. Then HSJ can marry him and the divorce part won't ever have to happen. Maybe then DI can be given a choice to change her last name to her biological father's or her new father's NGY. 

Guest leinbou

VIXX members LEO and Hyuk will appear on Glorious Day ep 43 (141004) in support of Hongbin, who's playing Yoo Ji Ho in the show!
1412224210-83.jpg

1412224038-21.jpg

1412224067-34.jpg

1412224244-46.jpg

I wish we had more teasers, I really just can't wait for the finale!

Ep 44 preview

Hurray !!!  NGY is gonna propose to HSJ with a ring, and the family is suddenly caught off guard as DJ has an early delivery:) 

Not very clear from translation whether HSJ accepts the proposal but I am expecting a happy ending for all :)  

Hwang Woo Seul Hye twittered her thoughts as GD draws to a close:   

"For the past 6 months, because of the role of Da Ae in Glorious Day, I feel very blessed that I am able to spend my days laughing & smiling.   

I am thankful towards every member of the GD team and pray that we can meet again.

I love everything about GD."

l_2014093002001483700328511.jpg

Yay !!!!!! Happy father to be, JW!!!
:x:x Everyone wrapped in happiness in the final episode :x:x
2014100310220522_1_rstarjyh.jpgCredit LogosFilm
Here is a nice article for final episode.  Surprises from Uncle!!
http://m.reviewstar.net/main/view/WEBID/10209523

@Skyzora ... maybe you could help us to translate... if you have time :)>-Or, anyone else who understand korean and have time to translate.  Thank you in advance.  Very excited for this weekend episodes.  Look at  their happy faces...already making my Friday glorious!!!
Enjoy!!!

@gigglessquiggles, Sorry was busy today...

The article and photos are about the last day of shooting of GD (27 Sep), which was filled with warmth and laughter.   

As usual, Lee Sang Woo displayed his unique sense of humor to the fullest and "dropped a laughing bomb" on his colleagues. When the producer requested him to show a heart that loves, LSW simply made a big heart over his head.          

Son Chang Min, also made a lot of unexpected body gags, which made Kim Mi Sook laughed non-stop.  

The photos also showed veterans Choi Bool Am & Na Moon Hee, sitting around and sharing with their junior colleagues.

According to Logos film,  over the past 6 months, the cast has developed close bonds that surpass that of a real family.   

Guest CatherineS1430294463

Soooooo!!!! Sad but we have to accept if there's the beginning there's the end. Lets be happy that the GLORIOUS DAY give some good moral and good lesson to every family .wishing LSW have like this character again in his next project coz JW character fits on him i think than the heavy drama lets say for a change even Uncle Nam.

skyzora said:

@gigglessquiggles, Sorry was busy today...

The article and photos are about the last day of shooting of GD (27 Sep), which was filled with warmth and laughter.   

As usual, Lee Sang Woo displayed his unique sense of humor to the fullest and "dropped a laughing bomb" on his colleagues. When the producer requested him to show a heart that loves, LSW simply made a big heart over his head.          

Son Chang Min, also made a lot of unexpected body gags, which made Kim Mi Sook laughed non-stop.  

The photos also showed veterans Choi Bool Am & Na Moon Hee, sitting around and sharing with their junior colleagues.

According to Logos film,  over the past 6 months, the cast has developed close bonds that surpass that of a real family.   

Archived