[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sullifish

ep 39 raw is out... time to torrent and waiting for the subtitle..curious what will sin ae do after she knows her mother disease...cant wait anymore for subtitle..hope viki can done it soon

=)) I couldn't wait for the subs or raw. Am watching ep 39 from viki. Had to stop because I am dying. NGY and HSJ are arguing at the end, and DJ/ JW and the grandparents overheard them from the front doorstep. The couple are on the balcony. I am squirming so much listening.

:-B Ok I skipped forward. That was tame compared to what happened earlier in the episode. O. M. G. what is the writer doing? I mean...  * scandalized whisper * they have accidental skipship in front of the WHOLE FAMILY.

Guest leinbou

I missed the episode tonight, so I'll post insights a bit later--
Though I did catch the scene between Da In and Ji Ho I promise I'm not being biased with watching the scenes o u o ;; Did he just ask her if she'd take care of him, too, if so ever he got sick like Grandmother? I'm guessing it was what he said. It was a cute scene ;A;

Guest leinbou

sullifish said: ep 39 raw is out... time to torrent and waiting for the subtitle..curious what will sin ae do after she knows her mother disease...cant wait anymore for subtitle..hope viki can done it soon

Guest sullifish

leinbou said: sullifish said: ep 39 raw is out... time to torrent and waiting for the subtitle..curious what will sin ae do after she knows her mother disease...cant wait anymore for subtitle..hope viki can done it soon

So disappointed. DJ’s cutesy, lovey act trying to wheedle money from JW wasn’t in any way cute. And after being refused, the way she flounced out on him, not once, but twice, didn’t amuse me at all. SA needs to be buried in the pit she dug! Seeing IW apparently selling his car to also step up to give his mother money pisses me off to no end. Confront her!! She didn’t do this for you, she did for herself out of her materialistic desires!!
I agree this show feels like it’s headed in the “You’re The Best, LSS” direction. The focus seems to be mainly on SA and her whiny, selfish, self absorbed stupidity. I’ll hang in there for eleven more episodes, but my love for this show is diminishing.

DJ's cutsey act with JW was so out of character.  Since she was doing it to try to get money out of JW to help SA pay the ring loan, it looks like DJ is willing to do anything to ingratiate herself with SA.  WHY?! 

The woman, SA, was so insulting and cruel to DJ's family.  It's correct for DJ to be polite and respectful to SA since she is an elder and JW's mother.  But, DJ doesn't have to go beyond her ethics in order to 'buy' SA's acceptance.  DJ is, further, enabling SA's immaturity, irresponsibility and selfishness.  How did SA get so luck that she ended up with parents, spouse, sons, family friend and now, DIL supporting and enabling her awful personality?!  Some people have all the luck. >:P

As for MS, I finally figured out his issue.  He is one of those people who will avoid confrontation at any cost.  The guy can't handle a crisis.  Just look at how he fell apart upon discovering the truth.  Unlike Writer Han, DJ, DA and even JW, whose immediate thought was about what they can do for Grandma and Grandpa, MS just wallowed in his misery.  Perhaps, this is why G&G moved out.  They knew well the personalities and capabilities of their daughter and SIL.  And, they figured these two would be of little help.  Those two will just wept, wail and pound their chest about how miserable they are.  8-| :-&

I don't expect every episode to be all hugs and kisses.  But, the writer is losing the tone of the early episodes.  Lately, the episodes have lacked a certain vibrancy and elan to it.  Too bad.  It's like the writer is tired. :-<

Auntie Mame said: DJ's cutsey act with JW was so out of character.  Since she was doing it to try to get money out of JW to help SA pay the ring loan, it looks like DJ is willing to do anything to ingratiate herself with SA.  WHY?! 

The woman, SA, was so insulting and cruel to DJ's family.  It's correct for DJ to be polite and respectful to SA since she is an elder and JW's mother.  But, DJ doesn't have to go beyond her ethics in order to 'buy' SA's acceptance.  DJ is, further, enabling SA's immaturity, irresponsibility and selfishness.  How did SA get so luck that she ended up with parents, spouse, sons, family friend and now, DIL supporting and enabling her awful personality?!  Some people have all the luck. >:P

As for MS, I finally figured out his issue.  He is one of those people who will avoid confrontation at any cost.  The guy can't handle a crisis.  Just look at how he fell apart upon discovering the truth.  Unlike Writer Han, DJ, DA and even JW, whose immediate thought was about what they can do for Grandma and Grandpa, MS just wallowed in his misery.  Perhaps, this is why G&G moved out.  They knew well the personalities and capabilities of their daughter and SIL.  And, they figured these two would be of little help.  Those two will just wept, wail and pound their chest about how miserable they are.  8-| :-&

I don't expect every episode to be all hugs and kisses.  But, the writer is losing the tone of the early episodes.  Lately, the episodes have lacked a certain vibrancy and elan to it.  Too bad.  It's like the writer is tired. :-<

Auntie Mame said: DJ's cutsey act with JW was so out of character.  Since she was doing it to try to get money out of JW to help SA pay the ring loan, it looks like DJ is willing to do anything to ingratiate herself with SA.  WHY?! 

maimymlt said: So disappointed. DJ’s cutesy, lovey act trying to wheedle money from JW wasn’t in any way cute. And after being refused, the way she flounced out on him, not once, but twice, didn’t amuse me at all. SA needs to be buried in the pit she dug! Seeing IW apparently selling his car to also step up to give his mother money pisses me off to no end. Confront her!! She didn’t do this for you, she did for herself out of her materialistic desires!!
I agree this show feels like it’s headed in the “You’re The Best, LSS” direction. The focus seems to be mainly on SA and her whiny, selfish, self absorbed stupidity. I’ll hang in there for eleven more episodes, but my love for this show is diminishing.

I have to agree with you guys, when I watched the episode today I wanted to smack DJ. Her act was so out of character a man on the moon should have been able to see through it especially as right after SA found out she came to the rice cake store and started hitting DJ blaming her for possibly knowing first and not saying. I am not sure why she thought this was a good idea to help this woman who has treated her horribly pay off a debt she got while trying to get her rich DIL for In Woo and also what happen to the 3Karat diamond ring she got this money for? She looked at it in last weeks episode but nothing else has been said.

I also found it hard to watch the one person she disliked so much other then DJ come over and try to talk some sense into her writer Han! These people have gone above and beyond and it is no wonder Halmoni and Halaboji adopted them as part of their family and did not want them to pay for the house next door.  This woman and her girls and even their half brother (that they do not know) has helped these people. I hated that even In Woo felt guilty for what his mother did and sold his car to help her after listening in to JW and DJ's room at the door. All SA has done is caused other people to be put upon and bothered by what she has done.

She needs to be the one that has to pay for what she did and that means getting in trouble for taking out a loan.  Going into her parents room with out permission and reading a personal diary.

Next I was surprised that MS broke down so badly after what he heard from SA and JW and DJ. He totally left them in a lurch at the store and they had to scramble. Luckily IW (after his mini melt down) helped out as well and they managed with even Halaboji coming back to take part in getting the orders out. I was disappointed in him. I know he sees them as parents and he loves them but this is exactly why these elders left because as you guys said above they know the people in their family and it would have been left on the younger generation to handle the brunt of the news with Halaboji and Halmoni as the parents had a mental melt down.

It seems everyone handled it a bit better then they did, WH, DJ, DA,DI and NGY and JW along with IW all did better then the daughter and SIL. Maybe because it is not really the majority of their grandparents but these people have become a surrogate so it should have hit them all hard.

Let's all do a cheer and hope IW broke up with the brat today. He really has too many things going on in his house to worry about her need for reassurance and attention. If she really loves him maybe this is the wake up call she needs to start growing up.

YES, writer Han and NGY were busted LOL, I can't wait to see the subs on that conversation that made DJ and JW look up as well as the elders LMAO..

Maybe they went stupid because of the writing. The nice calm storyline went out the window. I was watching Jang Bori from episode 1 from last week... that drama's tone- is sorta in this drama's tone.
I stopped that because it's not to my taste but now I come back to GD for my sweet storyline and even I was disgusted with DJ. From being a prude to sitting on your husband's lap. Just to ask for money to bail out your stupid MIL?
Something is wrong with this story.

Archived