[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

Guest ChoBap

I just saw on Naver that In Gyo Jin dropped out of "A New Leaf" Unconfirmed.....because I'm seeing other articles that aren't mentioning anything about it... Will update. It's a mess right now...There are like 33490 articles about him right now.. turns out he's just announced he's dating So Yi Hyun. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blossomnagr

I just saw on Naver that Lee Gyo Jin dropped out of "A New Leaf" 

Unconfirmed.....because I'm seeing other articles that aren't mentioning anything about it... Will update. It's a mess right now...There are like 33490 articles about him right now.. turns out he's just announced he's dating So Yi Hyun. 

It is strange cause they admitted their relationship about one month ago.but I am seeing it as well.allkpop just posted an article about their dating. Cannot find anything about his refusal to act on A New Leaf.

Guest ChoBap

blossomnagr

said:

I just saw on Naver that Lee Gyo Jin dropped out of "A New Leaf" Unconfirmed.....because I'm seeing other articles that aren't mentioning anything about it... Will update. It's a mess right now...There are like 33490 articles about him right now.. turns out he's just announced he's dating So Yi Hyun. 

Guest blossomnagr

I just saw on Naver that Lee Gyo Jin dropped out of "A New Leaf" 

Unconfirmed.....because I'm seeing other articles that aren't mentioning anything about it... Will update. It's a mess right now...There are like 33490 articles about him right now.. turns out he's just announced he's dating So Yi Hyun. 

It is strange cause they admitted their relationship about one month ago.but I am seeing it as well.allkpop just posted an article about their dating. Cannot find anything about his refusal to act on A New Leaf.

Here's the article. It's the only one I found. 

Apparently, he had disagreements with the writer about something in his script... so he dropped out.

Thanks.tried to translate through Google or bing but no success, your short summary is actually enough.hope they will find someone instead of him soon

blossomnagr said:

I just saw on Naver that Lee Gyo Jin dropped out of "A New Leaf" Unconfirmed.....because I'm seeing other articles that aren't mentioning anything about it... Will update. It's a mess right now...There are like 33490 articles about him right now.. turns out he's just announced he's dating So Yi Hyun. 

ChoBap said:

blossomnagr

said:

Guest ChoBap

Im Sung-Ha is absolutely insane ( in terms of her writing). My friend who watched Princess Aurora went crazy after that drama.. XD. 

Orion said:  but her acting has not impressed me at all. Kim Myung Min will wipe her off the screen with his own work. It won't be pretty. Unless we look at it sadistically.

stuartjmz said:
I have to admit that my main interest in Ms Park is aesthetic, but I've read many comments like this in different places, and the more often I see them, the more I'm impressed by her decision to do this Drama. To pass on a couple of younger and super hot (in popularity) actors and choose a Drama in which everyone expects her to be shown up very badly seems indicative of courage and a willingness to be thus exposed in the interest of furthering her craft.
 Had she stuck with Doctor Stranger the acting skill levels would have been more evenly matched and Oppa's screaming hotness would have helped her career. Instead, she seems prepared to end up with egg on her face in exchange for working with, and presumably learning from, an experienced and respected senior actor. Of course, I'm hoping that he can do for her what LBS did for Yoona and bring out her best performance to date, but I still applaud her decision, whatever happens.. 

Well this is a first for me but I literally don't care for any of the cast members except CJA, yes I agree they get the job done but they never got out of me anything more than a "that's nice". Is this the beginning of the end of soompi's longest running bromance to date? Am I going to lose my moniker at the hands of the very Greek-Finn guru that gave it to me? Don't miss all the exciting developments coming soon to a soompi thread near you! =)) No seriously, I guess except for the lovely miss Chae and Oh Jung Sae (Miss Korea still rulz :)) ) I just didn't watch a drama starring any of the other cast members that stayed with me but I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised :)

victorb said:  Well this is a first for me but I literally don't care for any of the cast members except CJA, yes I agree they get the job done but they never got out of me anything more than a "that's nice". Is this the beginning of the end of soompi's longest running bromance to date? Am I going to lose my moniker at the hands of the very Greek-Finn guru that gave it to me? Don't miss all the exciting developments coming soon to a soompi thread near you! =)) No seriously, I guess except for the lovely miss Chae and Oh Jung Sae (Miss Korea still rulz :)) ) I just didn't watch a drama starring any of the other cast members that stayed with me but I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised :)

Archived