[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonouri

Love all the BTS and screencaps. Thanks everyone! :x :x :x Despite being playful and dorky, Aaron seems very caring and attentive towards Tia in the BTS :x It was so cute how they all call Tia "Ah Hoon" :))
From the preview, LS was crying in the bathtub... it didn't look like her home right? LTX brought her to his place? :P 
Can't wait for ep. 8!!! 3 days more to go...

nonouri

said:

Love all the BTS and screencaps. Thanks everyone! 

:x :x :x Despite being playful and dorky, 

Aaron seems very caring and attentive towards Tia in the BTS :x It was so cute how they all call Tia "Ah Hoon" :)

)

From the preview, LS was crying in the bathtub... it didn't look like her home right? LTX brought her to his place? :P 
Can't wait for ep. 8!!! 3 days more to go...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Fall in Love With Me; Behind The Scenes Episode 7 EngSub

cr : zoe dearaaronyan

@leery it's about 1hours different with Taiwanese Times or 9pm WIB 
@mappyminho hai darl, welcome to this thread >:D<hmm, the song you are talking about is either Taipei Dreamin' or Extra Love, both of song are by Aaron's. since i'm forgotten about which song is playing so i gave you two options. hehe~ the full ver of Extra Love haven't release yet. but you can hear the ripped version there.hope it's help

rel="raasyndrome">@leery it's about 1hours different with Taiwanese Times or 9pm WIB 

@mappyminho hai darl, welcome to this thread >:D<
hmm, the song you are talking about is either Taipei Dreamin' or Extra Love, both of song are by Aaron's. since i'm forgotten about which song is playing so i gave you two options. hehe~ 
the full ver of Extra Love haven't

release yet. but you can hear the ripped version there.

hope it's help

@raasyndrome‌ chingu thank you loadz n loadz !!! Hugs Hugs to you!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Aaron Yan 「The Aaron Time」 Reality Show, Episode 3 EngSub

cr ; zoe dearaaronyan

Archived