[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tatiana Korosteleva

Hey, guys!)
I usually don't post on soompi, but in case of FILWM I want to contribute to this thread, maybe making it more active)
I'm really in love with this drama! I just love the conception of the triangle where the rival is the main hero in the same time - Ending theme by Aaron was perfectly done to convey his complicated emotions about this situation) I also LOVE the chemistry here. To be honest, I find Aaron's chemistry with Tia the best and I've watched all of his dramas. It's dissappointing that so many people don't like her acting, because in this project she's good (my POV again).
I wanted to discuss with you guys your ideas about the future plot - what do you think will happen? Latest preview has confused me, as I didn't expect Tian Xing to become THIS active...And it makes me wonder one more time if it really bugs him that she falls for his kind self - but why does it? Is him being Xia Lu sort of an act or what?

Tatiana Korosteleva

said: Hey, guys!)

I usually don't post on soompi, but in case of FILWM I want to contribute to this thread, maybe making it more active)

I'm really in love with this drama! I just love the conception of the triangle where the rival is the main hero in the same time - Ending theme by Aaron was perfectly done to convey his complicated emotions about this situation) I also LOVE the chemistry here. To be honest, I find Aaron's chemistry with Tia the best and I've watched all of his dramas. It's dissappointing that so many people don't like her acting, because in this project she's good (my POV again).

I wanted to discuss with you guys your ideas about the future plot - what do you think will happen? Latest preview has confused me, as I didn't expect Tian Xing to become THIS active...And it makes me wonder one more time if it really bugs him that she falls for his kind self - but why does it? Is him being Xia Lu sort of an act or what?

Can we discuss the preview a little bit? I have a bad feeling about it. Let me articulate my frustration...directly to Tian Xing:
"Tian Xing *shaking him vigorously*, you cant do this! I get your intentions. You are in love and you want to make the girl fall in love with the real you... but you are doing it the wrong way! Why do you want to confuse a girl and make her love two guys at the same time?! That is a big NO! Please tell me you are not planning to do this! Pleeeeease...
You know there are other ways to make her love you, do you?. E.g. Get rid of Xiao Lu persona and pursue Le Si as Tian Xing...or what about telling her the truth?"

Ok guys, I feel better now...actually, I dont. I have a bad feeling about Tian Xings plans. Le Si wont forgive him easily if he plays with her heart. And they are going to be in a lot of pain!
Fortunately, this is a drama and we need some "drama" to have a plot in the drama, right? :D

@Murrcat i guess it's the climax of this drama. since the tittle is Fall in Love With Two Me. but YES, Tian Xing is made wrong choice to become more active infront of Le Si. why he don't make Le Si had feeling that whenever she with Xiao Lu, she reminded about Tian Xing. just like when Tian Xing fixing Le Si shoelace. he just make his relationship with Le Si worsen. but, i'm waiting for this scenes to comes  ;))
hm, since it's a romcom, i guess we wouldn't cry until our eyes are red right? :D it's also become a big twist again if Le Si knew that Tian Xing is the boy that her brother saved from past. because of him, Tao Le Di is died right? 

I agree - I wasn't expecting things to head in this direction. I was expecting him to be in a pickle, with her liking one version and him being jealous of himself. His plan puts a whole new spin on the title. But I like it, too. I wasn't expecting him to be so aggressive in his pursuit but it's a very manly thing to do rather than being passive so that aspect makes me happy. Although a forced kiss is rarely the way to help things, Tian Xing!!  [-X

@ladysaotome he deserved being slapped lol. Le Si is think that she's fall for Xiao Lu, not Tian Xing. ah~~ but i cant waiting for the climax  ;)) and i also want to see huan huan to appear again. i like her more than Le Si. hmmm..  :-?

Guest nikus

Can someone translate it. I think it synopsis to 6 episode

陶樂思有喜歡的人了!「就是,小鹿」當陶樂思親口告訴路天行時,
這讓誓言要讓陶樂思愛上兩個自己的路天行第一次感到惶恐無措,
明明可以互相相愛的兩個人,卻因為自己創造出來的小鹿,
成了最大的阻饒,而且被拒絕的斬釘截鐵…
14143372435_1f19c8096d.jpg
小鹿與陶樂思這段剛萌芽的愛情種子,悄悄的觸及Leo對陶樂思、
妙妙對 Leo多年隱藏在心中的感情,是該勇敢站出爭取?抑或退讓祝福?
而跟小鹿一體兩面的路天行,又將如何面對自己最大的情敵,是該封印?抑或解放?

對廣告的初衷,路天行從沒忘過,夾雜著相同的夢想與共同打拼後的友誼,
路天行對OZ有著深厚的情誼,似乎忘記自己才是天驥的一份子,
這讓從小一起長大一直有著瑜亮情節的世交好友Lance,
對路天行休假後對OZ對陶樂思的所作所為無法釋懷與理解。
尤其當同是青梅竹馬,視路天行為天為地的親妹妹歡歡受傷時,Lance又將如何是好…

明明相愛,卻又無法開口說出,我是你拒絕的那個人…
這個糾葛,你我無法想像,待看臭跩男路天行如何讓陶樂思「愛上兩個我」

nikus

said:

Can someone translate it. I think it synopsis to 6 episode

陶樂思有喜歡的人了!「就是,小鹿」當陶樂思親口告訴路天行時,
這讓誓言要讓陶樂思愛上兩個自己的路天行第一次感到惶恐無措,
明明可以互相相愛的兩個人,卻因為自己創造出來的小鹿,
成了最大的阻饒,而且被拒絕的斬釘截鐵…

小鹿與陶樂思這段剛萌芽的愛情種子,悄悄的觸及Leo對陶樂思、
妙妙對 Leo多年隱藏在心中的感情,是該勇敢站出爭取?抑或退讓祝福?
而跟小鹿一體兩面的路天行,又將如何面對自己最大的情敵,是該封印?抑或解放?

對廣告的初衷,路天行從沒忘過,夾雜著相同的夢想與共同打拼後的友誼,
路天行對OZ有著深厚的情誼,似乎忘記自己才是天驥的一份子,
這讓從小一起長大一直有著瑜亮情節的世交好友Lance,
對路天行休假後對OZ對陶樂思的所作所為無法釋懷與理解。
尤其當同是青梅竹馬,視路天行為天為地的親妹妹歡歡受傷時,Lance又將如何是好…

明明相愛,卻又無法開口說出,我是你拒絕的那個人…

這個糾葛,你我無法想像,待看臭跩男路天行如何讓陶樂思「愛上兩個我」

FILWM's FB Updates
平常笑容滿面的歡歡怎麼哭了....... The smiling Huan Huan is crying...

1610097_698717513503251_4567524717975873

滿心喜悅的陶樂思ㄧ定也將幸福感染給大家吧~~(笑)Tao Le Si full of joy, given for everyone to be happy (laughs)

1604545_698717656836570_6401547657750495

為什麼三人一副面面相覷的表情? LEO哥還好吧?what's with puzzled expression? Brother Leo, are you ok?

1506968_698718803503122_1388697993799694

歡歡的難過讓作為哥哥的Lance很心疼呢!Huan Huan's upset was distressed her brother, Lance!

10152385_698719616836374_617063137429999

陶樂思跟大家一樣,每個星期日晚上10點,都會和觀眾準時收看 台視 #愛上兩個我 喔≧▽≦ Tao Le Si told everyone, every Sunday night at 10 o'clock to watch #FallinLoveWithTwoMe

10308200_698719383503064_527823789071621

FILWM's casts Celebrate Tia's Birthday~~ Happy Birthday to, Li Yu Fen X3
tumblr_n5cflhOM3a1ra2cmlo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5cflhOM3a1ra2cmlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n5cmjvSsYZ1shouv7o1_500.jpg
full news : http://m.ltn.com.tw/news/entertainment/paper/777646
Aaron posed with Xiao Lu cakes10313041_699177340123935_815570007728177
大路看著小鹿蛋糕在想什麽呢?
translate : Da Lu looking at the Xiao Lu cake, what is he thinking?

FILWM FB Update
tumblr_n5b5zrW46Z1rae617o1_500.jpg
“哇嗚~大路如此炙熱的眼神,陶子看了不知道有什麼感受呢?(但對小編來說,這眼神都要讓人溶化了>///<)”
“Wow~ Tian Xing’s passionate eyesight, how would Tao Zi feel when she sees it? (But to admin, this eyesight would let people melt>///<)”

10258645_698720356836300_76022215381256310321132_698720120169657_12445442652731110269111_698719220169747_326582844548967

楊銘威 fb update

*lol what FILWM's casts dressed as a mom for mother day~ haha**
10264483_879826288710991_554882853154229

Guest yuiivip

Hi pengyou~

I totally fell head over heels in love with this drama. :x

I feel like TX crate XL to help OZ. He make XL as completely different personality so that no one will think they look alike. He Love LS and want her to love him but she fall for XL, the one he create. I think... that's why he want her to fall in love with the real him ,even though both are him because 1 day XL will gone. He wants her to accept the fact that the one she love and the one she hate are the same person.

That's what I think.

Btw, I really love the ost. Especially "This's not me". :x

Archived