[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my stab at the translation haha
Episode 9 preview translation:
Mom: Please stop bothering Tao Zi, she likes Xiao Lu.  We also prefer Xiao Lu.LTX: I like OZ because OZ has the ideas that Tian Qi does not.TLS: Xiao Lu also said the same thingLTX: He left you so sudden!  He might not even come backTLS: He will come back!  Stop talking nonsense! LTX: Tao Le Sze...TLS: Get out! I don't want to see you anymore! Leave!

Guest yuiivip

I guess LTX doesn't want to lie her anymore.

:-S

I hope she will fall in love with LTX and find XL part in LTX . Hopefully she will accept the fact they are actually one person...

[-O<

By the way, " LTX, if she doesn't accept you, come to me >:D< " =))

Aaron's Updates :
fb update我跟阿昏 奮鬥到現在 所以你們要認真看哦!
translate Me and Tia have been fighting until now so you guys must concentrate on watching
10389653_628659390549336_818372515797274983692_628659497215992_57212220802081607

instagram 
tumblr_n65tz9az0R1qcod4fo1_500.png
tumblr_n65tz9az0R1qcod4fo2_500.png
translate #Sunshine Today i'm filming at the place where i broken my Lu soul (Lu Tian Xing and Xiao Lu. is it #Love? what courages me to comeback to the place that broke my soul? 

Guest nikus

sugarplum892, thank you for the translation ;;)
This episode was so sad. Poor LTX. =((
And I want to see how LS fall in love with LTX 8-}

@sugarplum892 : Thanks for the translation :-* ... I have to admit this is the least thrilling preview from the recent episodes ,
 neverthless ep 8 is soo great
, it's a little bit tearjerker , but it was so nice 
:-S & i am so excited for the next episode
;;)

By the way , does anyone knows if it is a total of 23 or 30 episodes ??? i have some sites saying it's a 23 ( dramabay .. etc ) and others 30 ( wikipedia & viki ) .
I have actually read that no one is 100% sure , yet .
;;)  hoooooping for 30 *of course while not dragging the storyline * for more Aaronn yan & Tia li

FILWM's FB Updates
喔耶~~~恭喜昨晚創下收視新高,同時也是同時段冠軍!謝謝大家的支持(灑花)Oh yeah ~ ~ ~ congratulations to ratings hit a new high last night, and at the same time champion! Thank you everybody for your support (sprinkle flower)
10410128_708367859204883_735788396215754

Archived