[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

Guest Tatiana Korosteleva

Whoah, new episode was just amazing! Need to watch with subs before wtiting down my thoughts.
And also. are you guys ready to go insane next week?! Because judging from the 8th preview the mess WILL JUST GET REAL. omg, can't wait already!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonouri

It was very funny when Leo & LTX fought with each other to remove the flower on TLS hair. Don't understand why LTX cried when he saw the train. Is it related to his parents' death? I think I'll go insane waiting for the next episode. 6 days to go.... ~X(

Guest Tatiana Korosteleva

nonouri said: It was very funny when Leo & LTX fought with each other to remove the flower on TLS hair. Don't understand why LTX cried when he saw the train. Is it related to his parents' death? I think I'll go insane waiting for the next episode. 6 days to go.... ~X(

Guest omgitsanna

I freaking love this drama! I am always waiting for the next episode to air. Aaron Yan is so hot and so freaking cute. I just love him in this drama and Just You.<333

Guest omgitsanna

Beside DramaFever and Viki, what other site can I watch this drama and shows new episode faster?

Hii'm usually a silent lurker, but this actually first post on soompi 
hope that i get to hear your opinions and comments about the series and get the chance to share mine

if someone would lead me to where i can watch ep 7 subbed, i'd be grateful 
i can't wait for it to be subbed

@omgitsanna @mir6
pretty sure viki and dramafever are fastest subbers. but, usually, Taiwanesse Drama tooks 2days for subbing. so waiting patiently. i'm also can't stop refreshing their sites since this morning, even tho i know that FILWM hasn't out yet. i'm usually didn't watch there because they block my country region. so i should prepare more patience since the other sites are take the subs from Viki/dramafever :((one episode each week didn't satified my greedyness. orz. how can I'm waiting for Xiao Lu/Tian Xing cuteness for next week :(

Subbed is out on VIKI guys.. enjoy.. ;)i just watched it and i'm dying already.. waiting for next week :((
By the way, nice to see you all here.. this is my first Aaron drama. i love at the first sight with him trough this drama. Greetings for you all. i am from indonesia >:D<

Archived