Sung Yu Ri 성유리

Guest jacqueline

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

ahhh.. i didnt realize that yuri had a thread here....

anyway... i m still waiting to see what she is gonna appear in next... its sad that she couldnt be in 'Spring Waltz'... it would have been a good drama for her to be in... since its kinda high profile and many are looking forward to it...

ahhh.. i didnt realize that yuri had a thread here....

anyway... i m still waiting to see what she is gonna appear in next... its sad that she couldnt be in 'Spring Waltz'... it would have been a good drama for her to be in... since its kinda high profile and many are looking forward to it...

Well...I think we just have to trust her management company. They should have a pretty good reason why they refuse to let Yuri appear in Spring Waltz.

I just wish Finkl can release a new album.

Guest chaserj7

heyy Brian nice to see you here too! and doggieusa.. :P

Well...I think we just have to trust her management company. They should a pretty good reason why they refuse to let Yuri appear in Spring Waltz.

I just wish Finkl can release a new album.

^YESSSS ME TOO!! i wish FinKL would release a new album.. but it probably won't be until 2007, since Hyori will be busy in 2006 with her 2nd album. :(

so for now we shall be just content with seeing Yuri in a new drama, Spring Waltz or not.. GO GO GO YURI!

heyy Brian nice to see you here too! and doggieusa.. :P

^YESSSS ME TOO!! i wish FinKL would release a new album.. but it probably won't be until 2007, since Hyori will be busy in 2006 with her 2nd album. :(

so for now we shall be just content with seeing Yuri in a new drama, Spring Waltz or not.. GO GO GO YURI!

YEAH!! SAME HERE!! YOU ARE EVERYWHERE CHASERJ7!!!

Guest chaserj7

YEAH!! SAME HERE!! YOU ARE EVERYWHERE CHASERJ7!!!

:lol: that's what i hear all the time, heheh.. but nah, i post at a lot of places, but very little posts at each place. the only thread i post that much is HYORI'S! :)

anyway i know this is crazy, but did anyone ever think that maybe Yuri would go into the music industry? like after FinKL went on hiatus in 2002, everyone guessed Ju Hyun would go back into music by 2003, but that the other 3 wouldn't.. so since Hyori surprised everyone with an album.. i thought there was a chance Yuri would do the same! :P but in the end she didn't, haha..

but now that i think back on it, it's not possible.. Yuri is very pretty, she acts well and she can sort of write songs.. but she isn't that great of a singer or dancer..

Guest nivlacil

:lol: that's what i hear all the time, heheh.. but nah, i post at a lot of places, but very little posts at each place. the only thread i post that much is HYORI'S! :)

anyway i know this is crazy, but did anyone ever think that maybe Yuri would go into the music industry? like after FinKL went on hiatus in 2002, everyone guessed Ju Hyun would go back into music by 2003, but that the other 3 wouldn't.. so since Hyori surprised everyone with an album.. i thought there was a chance Yuri would do the same! :P but in the end she didn't, haha..

but now that i think back on it, it's not possible.. Yuri is very pretty, she acts well and she can sort of write songs.. but she isn't that great of a singer or dancer..

Haha that would be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if she went solo

But something else that would also be awesome is seeing Yuri in another drama series!!!!!!!!

Anyone know what she's up to lately? I went to SidusHQ's official website and went to Sung Yuri's profile and saw there was like a bulletin with dates about what she's up to maybe? Unfortunately i can't read Korean so I don't know haha

Guest chaserj7

Anyone know what she's up to lately? I went to SidusHQ's official website and went to Sung Yuri's profile and saw there was like a bulletin with dates about what she's up to maybe? Unfortunately i can't read Korean so I don't know haha

DANG ANYONE KNOW?? PLEAAAASE HELP OUT US POOR DESPERATE YURI FANS..

Guest nivlacil

i just checked it...basically it says from jan. 13-29, she's resting and her next work is still in investigation. basically, nothing much going on with her yet.

OH THANKS A LOT HAHA. WOW SHE'S RESTING? I THOUGHT STARS LIKE HER WORK 24/7. GOOD FOR HER THOUGH. SHE'S PROBABLY SLEEPING A LOT HAHA ONE OF HER HOBBIES.

Guest chaserj7

OH THANKS A LOT HAHA. WOW SHE'S RESTING? I THOUGHT STARS LIKE HER WORK 24/7. GOOD FOR HER THOUGH. SHE'S PROBABLY SLEEPING A LOT HAHA ONE OF HER HOBBIES.

haha yeahh she's one of those stars who takes her time with things.. i remember last year she even had time to go on a holiday with Lee Jin to the US! :P

Guest nivlacil

wow! she looks soo mature but at the same time cute!

Agreed. Does anyone have this and can upload? I want to see it! GO YURI! It has been a while since her last time on TV lol she's taking overrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest YunHo&YuRi

Agreed. Does anyone have this and can upload? I want to see it! GO YURI! It has been a while since her last time on TV lol she's taking overrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can I have it too please? She looks so cute in the ad but I don't like her new haircut though and I'm glad she's back with a new commercial :lol:

Archived