Sung Yu Ri 성유리

Guest jacqueline

Guest phoiphoi

Hi all~~ I just finished watching FOTG and i really liked SY fashion style there!! there's this one scene where she wore really cool sneakers, I was wondering if anyone of you know what shoes she's wearing? it doesn't look like nikes or asics. maybe a korean brand? 

tumblr_mbu3m7Cby31r8xqmg.jpg?attachauth=
another pic:tumblr_mbu3p8uU0t1r8xqmg.jpg?attachauth=

I had to search really long to find some pics with her wearing these shoes lol i hope someone can help me?
thanks in advance :D
have a good day all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

phoiphoi

said: Hi all~~ I just finished watching FOTG and i really liked SY fashion style there!! there's this one scene where she wore really cool sneakers, I was wondering if anyone of you know what shoes she's wearing? it doesn't look like nikes or asics. maybe a korean brand? 

another pic:

tumblr_mbu3p8uU0t1r8xqmg.jpg?attachauth=

I had to search really long to find some pics with her wearing these shoes lol i hope someone can help me?

thanks in advance

:D

have a good day all.

Guest phoiphoi

Thanks VNFan for your reply! VNFAN said:

phoiphoi

said: Hi all~~ I just finished watching FOTG and i really liked SY fashion style there!! there's this one scene where she wore really cool sneakers, I was wondering if anyone of you know what shoes she's wearing? it doesn't look like nikes or asics. maybe a korean brand? 

another pic:

tumblr_mbu3p8uU0t1r8xqmg.jpg?attachauth=

thanks in advance

:D

have a good day all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, too bad I cant be here often. If you want to follow on Yuri more regularly, follow me on tumblr ^^Good news for you: 

Sung Yuri and Kim Sung Kyun to Act Opposite Each Other in Movie ‘Summer Snow’

snsofb.jpg

Sung Yuri and Kim Sung Kyun, who are currently in the same agency, have been cast in the same movie.
Fatagio, Sung Yuri and Kim Sung Kyun’s agency, told Newsen on April 30, “We have confirmed Kim Sung Kyun and Sung Yuri’s appearance in movie Summer Snow. They will be acting as an actress and a manager in the movie. They’re currently preparing to start filming.”
Summer Snow is an omnibus film made up of three stories and will be directed by Jeon Yoon Soo who also directed film Love Fiction.
According to an affiliate of the movie, Summer Snow will be telling three stories within one movie instead of being separated into three short films.
Kim Sung Kyun and Sung Yuri will be acting as a manager and actress in one of the stories. The other two involve the story of a detective and a criminal and that of a former star boxer and his rival.
Photo credit: Newsen

----and the male lead rumored to be Ji Jin Hee ^^
Bonus: You can follow Sung Yuri's instagram here: http://instagram.com/sung_yuri_
Have a nice day !

• 1 month later...

Ohh that's nice, wish she would pick a drama soon, her last drama wasn't satisfying. I wish she co stars with So Ji Sub again, they looked good on screen in fact she looked best with So ji sub and Lee sang woo.

• 4 months later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Sung Yu Ri 4th Seoul International barrier-free Film Festival the opening ceremony 13 November 2014 

20141113_1415877598_27320600_1.jpg
1415877995_798761.jpg
201411132016292010_1.jpg
2014111320312265934_1.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Sung Yu Ri 'Healing Camp' stage greeting 29 December 2014

20141229_1419840280_45149900_1.jpg
201412291706001810_1.jpg
201412291737778004_54a112e88c0d9.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

• 3 months later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Sung Yu Ri Incheon Airport 6 April 2015 

20150406_1428272417_83479500_1.jpg
201504060703272710_1.jpg
2015040607395616941_1.jpg
201504060734771808_5521b8aae0629.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/jeong-ryeo-won-sung-yu-ri-incheon.html/

• 3 months later...

July 31, 2015

Uhm Junghwa, Lee Junghyun, Sung Yoori- Porcelain Skin of 1990’s Stars

Source: BNTNews

rfqm8ces67sjuyb6131k4rkd7vknqg88.jpg

[by Kim Boram/ translated by You-bin Ha] Korea fell in love with the 1990’s mood. The modern world is losing analog sensibility but some hot stars of those days still have a great power on us. 1990’s songs played in the street resuscitate our good memories as well as our beloved stars of that period.

Some of them have kept their beauty as if they jumped time. With a porcelain-like white and clear skin, Uhm Junghwa, Lee Junghyun and Sung Yoori remind us of the good memories. 

1.    Uhm Junghwa

qxp0dcb6v2fk55oc7rgl8vh7uknyfx4w.jpg

For her, age is just a number. Free from space and time, she swept all 90’s music charts. But her charms keep growing since she shows her talents in different fields such as dramas, films and variety shows. 

Porcelain skin that means a toned flawless clear skin is the perfect word for her. Her glowing healthy skin proves the efforts that she put on it during all that time. 

2.    Lee Junghyun 

252bnsvtwsfwjc9cz3f1myln8j761otr.jpg

Lee Junghyun attracted lots of people’s attention with her doll-like appearance and preposterous concepts. Her powerful stages emphasized her charms by opposing her usual cute side. 

Even after more than 10 years, she kept her youth and the most noticeable point is definitely her clear and bright skin. With her doll-like appearance, her fans always find their old but pleasant emotions.

3.    Sung Yoori 

njlrf0cgo05p9ueyelouxfesl9t6j5jx.jpg

As a member of Fin.K.L, Sung Yoori is one of first generation idols and was the heartthrob of that period. With a pure charm and a white-milky skin, she was the perfect woman for every man. With time, Sung Yoori became more beautiful. 

Time seems to have stood still on her skin. Her glowing skin doesn’t shrink from comparison with celebrities in their twenties. With a steady self-management and makeup, you can also have this perfect complexion. 

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sung Yuri Wants Suzy and Lee Min Ho to Star in Her Screenplay

Actress Sung Yuri discusses celebrity rivals, screenwriting, and ideal pairings in an upcoming episode of KBS2TV’s “Happy Together 3.”

She recently took part in a filming for the show, along with other guests Kim Sung Gyun and Ji Jin Hee. The episode is set to air on October 29.

201510291313121114_1_99_20151029132105.j

In regards to who she considers as her rival, she immediately confessed, “The rival in my heart is Suzy. She’s unbeatable,” and made everyone laugh by saying, “I want to become her rival, and that’s why I’m going around saying stuff like this.”

Later on, the former Fin.K.L member shares that she writes screenplays and novels for fun, and goes on to reveal a script written by her entitled “She Was Pretty,” which indeed shares its title with the currently airing MBC drama.

When asked if she is planning to play the lead role herself, Sung Yuri replied, “To increase its mass appeal, I would want Suzy to do it instead. And Lee Min Ho would play the male lead,” the actress described her ideal main cast.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/29/sung-yuri-wants-suzy-and-lee-min-ho-to-star-in-her-screenplay/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived