Sung Yu Ri 성유리

Guest jacqueline

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

gahhhhhh i heard they said they changed the lead actress for spring waltz AGAIN!?

yeah i just heard that too rawrrrr

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YunHo&YuRi

gahhhhhh i heard they said they changed the lead actress for spring waltz AGAIN!?

So Sung YuRi might not be in 'Spring Waltz'?!!! I hope not :(

Guest chaserj7

So Sung YuRi might not be in 'Spring Waltz'?!!! I hope not :(

WHAAAT. i'm only looking forward to that show because YURI is in it!? if they get another actress i'm not watching it. *goes all sulky* but did they say why they changed? because Yuri is busy and rejected it or because the director is a picky donkey? <_<

anyway. here's a link to some making-of FinKL make-up commercial? it's very funny because you can watch each FinKL member striking various poses for a few minutes. for Yuri's turn, skip somewhere to the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=LzLfF0ptusE

some pic of Yuri. :P

finklyuri6.jpg

from Ang Ang Magazine 2005. she was featured on it.

Guest YunHo&YuRi

OMFG!!! Did anyone hear that Go HyoJoo is replacing Sung YuRi in 'Spring Waltz'?!!! I was so looking forward to that drama because YuRi was going to be the main character but now that HyoJoo is replacing her then that just ruin everything! :wacko:

Guest pinklily

OMFG!!! Did anyone hear that Go HyoJoo is replacing Sung YuRi in 'Spring Waltz'?!!! I was so looking forward to that drama because YuRi was going to be the main character but now that HyoJoo is replacing her then that just ruin everything! :wacko:

yep, me too. i was so looking forward to seeing Yuri onscreen again. i miss her so much. i don't know what to think about Spring Waltz now. i was never into the whole seasons dramas thing...only Autumn In My Heart, but not the rest. i hope Yuri comes out with another, even better project soon.

Guest chaserj7

yep, me too. i was so looking forward to seeing Yuri onscreen again. i miss her so much. i don't know what to think about Spring Waltz now. i was never into the whole seasons dramas thing...only Autumn In My Heart, but not the rest. i hope Yuri comes out with another, even better project soon.

ME TOO! :tears: ohh well so i guess i won't make any special effort to catch Spring Waltz now... Yuri quick come back with a new project! :)

Guest chaserj7

Does anyone know if YuRi's dating anyone at the moment and who she has dated before?

not really.. the FinKL girls have generally been quite low-key when it comes to publicising their relationships. even if she was dating someone i'd doubt she'd say. :P

Guest YunHo&YuRi

I know I was so interest in that drama because yuri is in there but now I'm definitly sure not watching it unless it did good. lol

Same here

Guest chaserj7

I know I was so interest in that drama because yuri is in there but now I'm definitly sure not watching it unless it did good. lol

Same here

^same here too. anyway... YunHo&YuRi... are you a Yunho x Yuri shipper or are you just a big fan of both? :P

Guest YunHo&YuRi

^same here too. anyway... YunHo&YuRi... are you a Yunho x Yuri shipper or are you just a big fan of both? :P

I'm just a big fan of both :w00t: Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR SUNG YURI'S FANS!!!

Guest chaserj7

sometimes she reminds me of nara

haha actually, Eugene Kim from SES looks like Yuri, i think. :P

btw nice disp pic, hunny!

Archived