Sung Yu Ri 성유리

Guest jacqueline

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaserj7

Oh really? Aww I want to see it! Can you upload on like yousendit and post on here or is that against the rules? If you cannot, then thanks for trying anyway!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9255&st=100

that's Hyori's kdrama thread.. it's not as active as the kmusic thread but we also post all our download links there too anyway :) the vid is available there!

Guest nivlacil

^ahah I know what you is saying.

I would rather have them film in SF. It's such a disappointment. I say it again. I don't know why they change their mind. They shouldn't have.

Yeah I agree

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9255&st=100

that's Hyori's kdrama thread.. it's not as active as the kmusic thread but we also post all our download links there too anyway :) the vid is available there!

Thanks a lot!

Guest chaserj7

^you're welcome! :P

btw there's news about Yuri not going to San Francisco anymore.. whoaaa.. why do they keep changing the stuff.. -_-

Guest YunHo&YuRi

oo..i wonder who he is... :huh:

anyways, thanks for the pics. they're gorgeous!

That's her dad I think...

Guest chaserj7

^LOL... lotsa Korean female stars like to appear with their dads.. why don't they ever appear with their MOMs! :D LOL!

Guest crybabytt

n19wq.jpg

n20ae.jpg

n30bi.jpg

n41xy.jpg

n59dk.gif

n103df.jpg

n113kf.jpg

yuri with ock juhyun

n129wm.jpg

yuri with hyori

u18jw.jpg

u23bl.jpg

yuri with ha ji won

u36gt.jpg

u46zu.jpg

yuri with kim jae won

u52kj.gif

u62cn.jpg

u70vq.jpg

yuri with lee jin

u83dr.jpg

yuri with juhyun

u92df.jpg

yuri, shoo from ses, lee jin

u106lw.jpg

yuri with cha tae hyun

u117ss.jpg

yuri with gong yoo

u125lt.jpg

yuri with song hye kyo

u134sd.jpg

u285nz.jpg

u149fk.jpg

yuri and lee jin at church

u161en.jpg

again at church

u178co.jpg

u182qi.jpg

yuri with her parents

u199dc.jpg

u204th.jpg

u212yf.jpg

u231wn.jpg

u242uk.jpg

u250hr.jpgu268xp.jpg

u272zv.jpg

u296hv.jpg

u310mn.jpg

Guest chaserj7

Production of TV Drama "Spring Waltz" Hits Snag

Actor Suh Do-young has been under treatment at a hospital after he took injuries to his facial bones during the filming of the KBS TV2's Monday-Tuesday miniseries "Spring Waltz."

On the early morning of Apr 11, Suh (playing Jae-ha in the drama) acted opposite actor Daniel Henney (playing Philip) in a love triangle situation involving actress Han Hyo-ju (playing Eun-young). In an action scene, Henney accidently hit Suh in the face with a clenched fist in a moment of "complete disharmony" between the two actors during the filming. As a result, Suh suffered a sunken cheekbone.

The accident occurred despite previous rehearsals. The production of "Spring Waltz" has therefore hit a snag in the aftermath of Suh's sudden hospitalization. A total of 12 episodes had been broadcast until April 11. The next episodes are expected to focus on a melodramatic love story between Suh and Han. The episodes will make a dramatic turn as Suh recognizes that Han was the girl whom he had met in Cheongsando during his childhood.

In an emergency conference, the production team reportedly discussed how to proceed with its schedule. The team has decided that it would be difficult to go ahead with the filming without Suh because of his heavy role in the drama. An official from Suh's agency said, "No decision has been reached yet as to whether to continue the filming of the drama without Suh Do-young. As he received injuries to the face, it will be a long time before he completely recovers. But we will know for sure only after his doctor gives a diagnosis."

"Spring Waltz" had suffered from low viewer ratings, contrary to earlier expectations. The production team is reportedly quite anxious over the lead actor of the drama being in the hospital.”

source: kbs global

Archived