Sung Yu Ri 성유리

Guest jacqueline

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaserj7

LOL yeahhh nice pics!! where're they from? :D

and heyy if you guys have time, go check out youtube. A WHOLE LOT of FinKL perfs have been uploaded within the past few days... just search, and click on the "Most Recent" tab to see what videos.. they rock!!

Guest chaserj7

FinKL - Don't Go Away (SBS Inki Gayo, May of 2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVx0Nbkrj7Y

^this has got to be one of their nicest perfs ever!! OMG! i love Don't Go Away and Now.. Vol3 is by faaaaar my favouritest FinKL album ever!! :w00t:

and random but i think even back in FinKL days, Juhyun had the nicest legs.. wonder why people are so surprised she's got great legs too nowadays.. :blink:

her pictures look sorta eh... soo photoshopped... she's sooo beautiful!! i dunno why they airbrush/photoshop her pictures...

erm... yea... when was Asian Fanatic's Star's Avenue created???? cuz they're using my SN!!! yurilistic??!?!?

-___-''

Guest pinklegirl007

I can't wait for her new drama!!!

I'm so glad that Yuri rejected the role in "Spring Waltz"... She is way to good for that boring, typical, dragging drama, that barely gets 7% ratings per episode. Her company was smart to reject that role. This drama sounds much more interesting... Can't wait for it to air!!!

Guest cam3n

Yurii is soo pretty!!! :wub: I can't wait for her new drama..

at first I was quite disappointed she rejected Spring waltz.. but what a good decision..

I stopped watching Spring waltz after the 6th eps.. it moves like snails..

Archived